FLASHBACK

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

Myungyeol came to the nearby café, to meet all his friends who were in that foreign land with them namely Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong. Myungsoo was surprised by the sudden appearance but Sungyeol was seen indifferent.

“Hyung, how come they are all here at this hour?” Myungsoo asked tilting his head to the side slightly to show his surprise cute face which Sungyeol found irresistibly kissable. So, he kissed him in the lips quickly.

Myungsoo’s eyes were big as a saucer and his lips formed a pout, not because he didn’t like the kiss but because now all eyes were focused on them.

Sungyeol was having hard time controlling himself from this cutie so, he whispered, “If you don’t want me to kiss you again here, stop pouting. And those stupids are here because they wanted to check who is the man in the relationship and seeing you all flustered, I guess they have got their answer.”

“Hyung~~” Myungsoo could only whine at the response.

As soon as they joined the table, Sungyeol securing his arms around his new boyfriend’s waist, Sungjong started complaining, “Aish, hyungs! We just wanted to confirm your relation, you don’t have to show your PDA!”

Hoya was supportive of the younger, “Yah, you guys get some room if you can’t take your hands off of each other.”

“What? We are not doing anything and if we get a room,I don’t think I’ll let Myungie go just by touching.” Sungyeol said shamelessly earning a light punch to his shoulder. Myungsoo was flushed red with the undivided focus he was receiving and his hyung’s snarky comments. He had never thought that his boyfriend had such side in him.

To divert the topic, he asked, “By the way, how did this all happen?”

At this all of them had the devious smile in their face, including Sungyeol, which scared the poor boy.

 

Flashback:

As per the request of Hoya, Dongwoo went to his best friend to lay his bait. While Sungyeol was drinking his cup of Americano in the cafeteria, Dongwoo approached him.

“Hey, Yeol.”

“Hey, Dongwoo.”

“Hoya was saying he wanted Sungjong and Myungsoo to date and I too think they would make a sweet couple. What do you think Yeol?” Dongwoo said straight without beating around the bush to get his beans to spill out.

Sungyeol’s mood immediately dropped, not that it had been merry before. “What does it matter! It’s their decision anyway.”

“But honestly speaking, I wanted Myungsoo to date you. He is such a good catch, you know.”

Sungyeol took a long sigh. “I too wished for that”, Sungyeol mumbled to himself but Dongwoo was able to catch it.

“Hmm..I didn’t hear you.” Dongwoo loved teasing his bestie.

Sungyeol knew that he could not hide anything from his best friend so he decided to tell him everything since he needed to let out the burden as well. “Dino ah, remember I said I wanted to give you a surprise later but now I am the one who got surprised. Actually, I liked Myungsoo from before and I thought I would tell you after I find out if he reciprocated my feelings because I knew if he didn’t feel the same way and you knew that I had this huge crush on him from way back then, you would go to him to ask for clarification on why he rejected me. So, first I wanted to confirm before letting you know. But….”

Sungyeol was interrupted by sudden laugh that erupted from Dongwoo. 

“Omo! You really know me so well, Yeol. Yes, I would have gone to Myungsoo if he had said NO to you!”

“See! So I wanted to surprise you but I was surprised to see the closeness between Myungsoo and Sungjong at the café. I felt so jealous and to add cherry on top, Hoya had to say that he wanted his cousin to be with Myungsoo.” Sungyeol said dejectedly.

“Believe me, Hoya regrets saying that to you. He didn’t know your feelings towards Myungsoo and moreover getting them together was his mere thought. That totally depends upon the two. When he knew that you liked Myungsoo, he wanted to apologize to you…”

“Hoya knew that I liked Myungsoo? HOW?”

Dongwoo wanted to retrieve what he said but what’s done is done. So, he hesitantly replied,”Urm…I told him.”

Sungyeol’s big doe eyes enlarged more. “How did you know?”

“Oh come on! I have been best friend with you from ages. At least I must know when you are feeling angry, sad, happy, and in love. By the way, I am hurt that you were keeping secret from me.”

Sungyeol suddenly caught Dongwoo in a bear tight hug. “Dino! You are my bestest best friend. And don’t be hurt, as I said earlier, I was planning to tell you after I found out his feeling.” Sungyeol laughed after almost 3 days and his laugh was so precious. It was like the brightest sunshine that could enlighten the darkest place. Dongwoo felt glad that he could bring the choding Yeol back.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

After Dongwoo confirmed Hoya that Sungyeol indeed liked Myungsoo, he smacked his head himself. “Stupid Hoya! You almost made a terrible mistake.” Dongwoo laughed with amusement at Hoya’s antics.

Hoya dialed his phone. Dongwoo was simply watching each moves of his recently made friend.

“Jongie, did you find out?”

“Really! Oh, that’s great! Thank you dear.”

As soon as the call ended, Hoya jumped to Dongwoo and caught both of his arms. “Myungsoo too likes Sungyeol. Now we just have to wait for their confession.” He quickly pulled off his hand to his side when he realized what he had done in excitement with a small embarrased chuckle.

Dongwoo laughed along and said, “I don’t think these phabos are going to figure it out. Instead of waiting, lets interrupt them, shall we?” Dongwoo wriggled his eye brow suggestively.

“If we want to do something like that then, I think we better consult Sungjong since he is mastermind when it comes to topic like this.” Hoya said with a smug face.

Dongwoo readily accepted and asked Hoya to call the meeting soon because he wanted to see Sungyeol with his boyfriend as soon as possible.

So, they called upon Sungjong and he shared his brilliant plan to make surprise to the both of them. But to their greatest dismay Sungyeol heard half of the plan so, they had to include him as well. At first, Sungyeol was astonished to know that Myungsoo reciprocated his feeling but seeing Sungjong as the one who designed this master plan made all his doubts fade away. Now he just wanted to see Myungsoo’s expression when he confesses.

Sungjong sent the message to Myungsoo asking him to meet him at the beach at 6 to confuse him at first. Then he headed to the beach where Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Hoya were already waiting for him. When he showed the trio the message he sent to Myungsoo, they were laughing hard imagining Myungsoo’s response. After catching a breathe, Sungyeol went to search a long stick to write down his confession while the others went to search the best pebbles around there.

After all the set ups were ready, they waited for the guest of honor to arrive. Meanwhile, Dongwoo insisted to wait for them since he wanted to confirm who would top between them.

“Yah, you ert! Get out of here immediately”, Sungyeol said gaining more teasing from his best friend but he could not protest more since they saw the silhouette of Myungsoo approaching.

“We will be waiting in the café. Don’t take too long kissing each other’s face, arraso!” Dongwoo said laughing like some lunatic.

Sungyeol wondered how is that Dino even his best friend but dismissed them anyway.

 

 


 

 

A/N: Hello my dear readers :) Finally there is Myungyeol fluff…yey! Did you guys like it?! I’ll be waiting for views in the comment section ^_^

And Happy B’day to our lead dancer, rapper, vocalist Hoya, Hobaby, Hoaegi XD We know he loves us Inspirits as much as he loves purple right!