SHORT FAREWELL~

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

Myungsoo invited Sungyeol to his work place so that he could show him the beauty of Shark. Sungyeol was the kind person who loved all living being so, when he heard about the illegal killing of the poor animals, he too wanted to visit the Marine Conservation. So now they were here observing the sharks. Myungsoo was explaining how brutally they were slaughtered to fulfill the human need. Sungyeol was listening to all the information with great interest. He had never thought about these creatures seriously till now.

After their visit, they went to a nearby café to grab some coffee and some light lunch for themselves. Sungyeol was attracted to this side of Myungsoo. He seemed so much loving, caring towards those giant animals and mature while explaining about the balance in the eco-system.

“Mr. Adi Putra Wijaya, our manager, was so happy when he heard that you wanted to visit the site. If you have time, he wants to meet you, hyung.” Myungsoo wished the answer would be “Yes” since he wanted to spend more time with Sungyeol as long as possible.

“Sure. I would love to meet him. There are just a handful of generous person who have that passion to go for the conservation of nature in these days.” Sungyeol said with a big gummy smile making Myungsoo heart do a somersault. He was sure to burn his eyes if he kept on looking at the bright smile any longer so, he averted his eyes somewhere else.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Mr. Adi Putra Wijaya welcomed both of the boys warmly to his office.

“I am glad to see more young generation being aware about the value of Sharks in the environment. Thank you Sungyeol-sshi for making your time despite your busy schedule to come here.”

Sungyeol was flustered by the comment. “Ah, it’s nothing. Thanks to Myungsoo who invited me to get close to these beautiful creatures. By the way, since I have come here for volunteering, I don’t have much, but I would like to donate 200,000 KRW for the organization.”

Myungsoo’s jaw dropped hearing that. “Hyung, you have so much money?”

“Hey, what do you take me as? I am a top doctor at Seoul National University Hospital.” Sungyeol faked being hurt.

Myungsoo immediately protested, “N..no, hyung. I just meant you carry so much while travelling?”

“I need to be prepared for whatever comes so, that’s it. But Mr. Wijaya, I am so sorry I don’t have the cash right now. Can I send it with Myungsoo tomorrow?”

“Oh, it’s not a problem. Thank you so much Sungyeol-sshi.” With a firm handshake with Mr. Wijaya, they left the office.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Both of them walked hand in hand doing the window shopping at the busy market place of the capital. They bought some unique pieces as a memorandum of the place, tasted new dishes and tried out the various kinds of hats and face masks available. They took many shots of each other and some selcas together. The ride in the auto-rickshaw was fun. They watched the beautiful sunset standing at the bank of the sea. The moment the sun touched the water in the sea made the entire water color change to orange and both of them wished that the moment would stop right here and they could live happily like this for infinity.

When Myungsoo turned his head to see Sungyeol’s reaction, he looked so beautiful. The sun that hit his face softly made his glorious face illuminated. He was caught staring at the said boy when he too decided to turn his face. Myungsoo face blushed due to being noticed. On the other hand, Sungyeol was stunned by the handsome face before him. He slowly walked towards Myungsoo, the closing distance made the younger’s heart beat like crazy. Finally when Sungyeol’s face was just few centimeter away, Myungsoo closed his eyes shut. Sungyeol found it so cute and thought of teasing the cutie in front of him. So, he pecked his cheeks and backed off giggling.

Myungsoo fluttered his eyes open, “Hyungg~~”.

Sungyeol giggled some more. “What? Were you expecting something else?”

“A..ani!” Myungsoo quickly denied and turned around to hide his flustered face.

But Sungyeol caught his wrist and made him swirl around and kissed him full on lips. Myungsoo was caught off guard but when he realized what was happening, he responded to the kiss. As the day deepen, their sweet moment also got more deep.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Sungyeol walked Myungsoo to his hotel. They took the longest way back but finally they were standing in front of Myungsoo’s room. They didn’t want to separate their hands and walk in the different direction but they had to. Sungyeol warmly kissed Myungsoo’s forehead. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight hyung.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

After having a relaxing shower Myungsoo came to the bed. He was feeling all giddy and he was smiling non-stop like a teenager. But he just couldn’t help it, he had not felt this happy in a long while. The events throughout the day kept on repeating in his head like the movie playing. He missed his boyfriend so much already when it had just been a couple of hours they had been separated. He jumped with a squeak when his cell suddenly beeped. He felt he was dreaming when he saw the sender. It was Sungyeol who sent the text. He hurriedly opened the message.

“I had a great time today. Thank you so much. Sleep well, Mr. Shark.”

“I too had a wonderful time today, hyung. Thank you. But Mr. Shark..hmm? How come I am Mr. Shark, Dr. Sungyeol?”

“The way your eyes sparkle when you talk about them is so cute so, you are Mr. Shark, since you are a friend of Shark :P But why call me Dr. Sungyeol?”

“Remember you were introduced to me the first time as Dr. Sungyeol.”

“Okay, fine Mr. Shark. The main reason I texted you is to let you know that I have to go to Bogor along with Dongwoo and Hoya. We will have a health camp there.”

“Aw~it can’t be helped then.”

“That’s it. You are not going to stop me from going?”

“Should I? I know you love to help people and that’s the reason why you are here so, go fulfill your duty, Dr. Sungyeol. But for how long are you going? :)”

“1 week. It’s the last week of our stay here and they had assigned us to go to Bogor beforehand. I just forgot that it was tomorrow.”

“Keke…silly Dr. Sungyeol :P”

“I don’t want to go there. That way, I’ll have to be apart from you for so long :(”

“1 week is not considered long, hyung. Finish your duty properly Dr. Sungyeol and I promise that we could fly back to Korea together. <3”

“But your contract is finished after 3 days, right. Why to delay the flight?”

“I want to wait for you hyung. Moreover I’ll get more time to spend with the sharks.”

“Alright. Whatever you say, Mr. Shark.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Myungsoo came to drop Sungyeol to the bus stop early in the morning. Volunteering had always been the greatest joy for Sungyeol but this time, he is not feeling that happy as he used to get. Myungsoo had to assure him that a surprise would wait for him in his return.

Sungyeol and Myungsoo had just got together and they already had to be apart from each other. This was so hard for both of them. Though Myungsoo was pretending to be tough and strong from outside but he wanted his Yeol hyung to remain beside him 24/7. Nevertheless he cannot be selfish and restrain his boyfriend from fulfilling his duty.

They were holding one another’s hand and were facing each other with eyes full of love. But the sweet moment came to a halt when Dongwoo chirped in, “It’s just a week, you lovebirds. Come on now, we don’t want to miss the bus, right!”

Sungyeol kissed Myungsoo’s lips softly and left the blushed Myungsoo at the bus stop.

 

 


 

A/N : Sorry for the long wait. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Thanks for everyone who gave the support to the fic by subscribing, upvoting , commenting and even giving time to read it.

On the other note, Hwaiting #Woohyun #Write