PINCH FROM THE PAST

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

“Fiancé?!” Sungyeol’s heart was shattered into pieces. “M…Myungsoo has f…fiancé?! Why didn’t he tell me before?” No answer came out of Sunggyu. Sungyeol’s emotions were dispersed everywhere.

He cheat me. Myung is not as innocent as he looks. He does not love me. My first love was one-sided. His ‘I love you’s were fake. He is belonged to someone else.  

Sungyeol could not hold onto his feelings anymore and he pushed past Sunggyu and ran out of the door. “Sungyeol, wait. Sungyeol…..” Sungyeol was already far from his reach. Damn, his long legs.

Panicking Sunggyu banged his brother’s door, “Myungsoo, open the door.”

On the other hand, Myungsoo, who had locked himself inside was totally oblivious of the happening and kept on bundling himself within the blankets.

“Myung, hurry up. Sungyeol is in problem.”

Hearing his dearest person in trouble, Myungsoo immediately lounged forward and came out of his shell.

“Hyung, what happened to Yeolie?” Myungsoo asked tears rolling down his beautiful eyes continuously.

“I..I told him that y..your f…fiancé…” Sunggyu need not complete his sentence.

“You did WHAT! How could you betray me hyung?!” Myungsoo ran out of the house but was lost soon since he didn’t know where Sungyeol was headed to. He called Sungyeol’s phone but the rings kept on ringing continuously, without anyone receiving.

“Yeol, I am so sorry for hurting you. I am sorry for crashing your trust. I am sorry for causing pain to you. I am sorry for being the cause for the tears that are falling from those precious doe-eyes.”

The first place Myungsoo reached was Sungyeol’s apartment but that was locked. So, he came back to the street. He kept on running and running without knowing where his feet are leading to. After a while he was scrunching down and holding his breath. He felt his phone vibrating and when he saw the caller was Sunggyu with whom he was in no mood to talk to right now. So, he rejected the call.

A brilliant idea came to him as he dialed a certain number.

“Ah, Dongwoo hyung….”

“What’s up Myungsoo. Are you running? You sound out-of-breathe.” Dongwoo interrupted.

“Yeah, yeah, hyung. Hyung, do you know where Sungyeol is right now? I can’t reach up to him.” Myungsoo was desperate to know where his lover was.

“He is not at the hospital since today is his day off. He might be at his apartment.”

“He is not there hyung. I already checked it.”

Dongwoo has very good intuition. So, he asked “Did anything happen? Is he sad or depressed?”

Myungsoo hesitated a bit but replied anyway. “Y..Yeah, hyung. I made him cry.”

The protective side of Dongwoo towards his best friend immediately kicked in but he found the sincerity in Myungsoo’s voice.

“He might be in the Han River side. BUT I warn you if you ever make him cry again, I am not letting you see Yeol’s face ever again! Now hurry up and make my dongseangie smile again.” Dongwoo threaten Myungsoo. He was worried for Sungyeol. He has always taken Sungyeol as his own brother. They had been together for years and he knew how soft-hearted Sungyeol is. He has always been a shoulder to lean on whenever Dongwoo went through any hardship. Sungyeol taught him to see the positive side in everything. Sungyeol was much mature than he really seemed. He always kept others first than himself. Dongwoo forever felt thankful to have met such generous and a true friend.

 

At Han River Side:

Sungyeol was walking along the river side, feeling the cool wind, he needed to think about the situation well. He could not accept that his Myungie betrayed him. If he thought to hide the fact about his fiancé, there surely must be some reason.

I need to hear the whole story from Myungsoo’s mouth himself. With this determination, he took out his phone only to find, 17 missed calls and 8 messages all from Myungsoo. He was about to dial the call button when he heard, “Yeolie!”

With a heavy panting Myungsoo was running towards him. He wanted to run to him and hug him and tell him that it’s alright. But he was really upset and his heart has shattered to pieces. He wanted to listen to the full explanation by the younger to decide if he could forgive him or not.

“Yeolie!” Myungsoo once again called.

“What do you want?” Sungyeol asked coldly.

Myungsoo was hurt by the coldness in Sungyeol’s voice. He had never used that tone to speak to the younger but Myungsoo could not complain because he knew that he was at fault.

“Hyung, I know that I made a mistake but believe me, I never thought of betraying you, if you are thinking that way. Let me explain, please.”

By hearing Myungsoo call him ‘hyung’, he was sure that the kitten-like boy was nervous because he rarely calls him that. Myungsoo usually calls him ‘Dr. Sungyeol’ or ‘Yeolie’ but not ‘hyung’.

While Sungyeol was dwelling in his thoughts, Myungsoo became hesitant for some time due to lack of response.

“I am listening. Continue.” Came the short answer from Sungyeol so, Myungsoo assumed Sungyeol was ready to listen his explanation. So, without further delaying, he started, “My engagement with Shin was due to our parents. Our parents and Shin’s parents are good business partners and close friends. So, they thought we would make a great match. Though we meet in some family gatherings, we never knew each other closely. So, they gave us a week to know each other. During the whole week, we met regularly and came to know each other more. I found him have a good personality and caring towards me. So, we got engaged.” Myungsoo looked up from the ground to see Sungyeol’s reaction but he was totally emotionless.

“After a week of engagement, Shin started to act differently. He was cold towards me. So, I asked him what his problem was and he said…” Myungsoo could not bring himself to remind the past. So, bit his lips little too hard to stop his tears from flowing. Sungyeol unconsciously wrapped his arms around the sobbing boy’s shoulder. Myungsoo was astonished by the sudden warmth but he really needed one at the moment.

“He said, ‘Aw~you still have guts to ask me why I act like this? I guess you need to hear the words directly from me right, huh! You are such a weirdo. You love cats, dogs, butterflies, and what not! You worry about them more than me. If I ask you to come to my place or let me come at your place to spend a night, you try to reason that your parents, especially Sunggyu hyung, won’t be happy. Are you a 5 year kid! We live in the 21st century, which parents do not allow their grown up children to spend a night at their fiancé’s house! I think I made a huge mistake by agreeing to be engaged with a kinder garden kid who loves insects, animals and birds and not to forget, talk with them as if they understand you. Tsk…I am going to call off this engagement, kiddo.’

Sungyeol was boiling with anger till Myungsoo finished explaining. “Who the hell does he think he is to hurt an innocent soul this badly!”

But instead of venting out his anger, he stayed calm and rubbed circles in the back of Myungsoo which soothed him a lot.

“You have already cancelled the bond. So, why is he back again?!” Sungyeol asked after he felt that Myungsoo’s emotions have got stable a bit.

“Actually, we didn’t break up.” Myungsoo quickly glanced up to meet Sungyeol’s eyes for a second and then continued, “I mean, after saying that, we didn’t came in contact with each other for a week. And after one week, Shin’s mother came to our house and informed us that Shin left for Italy that day and gave her deepest apologies for the irrational act of her son. After whole 3 years, he suddenly showed up Tuesday morning at our doorstep with his apologies, asking for forgiveness for his wrong doing. He promised me to take care of me properly this time. He was begging for the second chance.”

Sungyeol’s heart beat raced fast as he heard this. “So, what’s your decision?”

 

 

 


 

A/N:  So what will be Myungsoo’s answer?! Let’s see in next chapter^^

Btw, I have tried to make video for the first time. It’s a Myungyeol story~ Hope you watch it and enjoy :))

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gGO5Y35YrY

 

And TSC3 poster look tooo bright! And what's with everyone holding an instrument?! Are they going to do Band Concept! I hope its true, please^^ Infinite band would rock the stage. Last time, Infinite F ft. Dongwoo's band was superb, this time can we get full Infinite band, jebal~