LOVE IN THE AIR ♥

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

Sungyeol and Myungsoo headed out the door after getting their things packed. They went to Mr. Suman to bid their goodbye. But he was not at the office. They came to know that he was in the field preparing for today’s event so, they went over there.

Seeing the guests approaching, Mr. Suman dismissed the group he was talking to and approached them.

“Ah..seems like you are all done.”

“Yeah, Suman Jee, we came to bid you our farewell.” Myungsoo informed.

“So bad that you could not stay today to watch the match.” Mr. Suman sighed.

Being the curious person as he was Sungyeol asked, “What match?”
“Oh..its Elephant Polo. The game was originated in Meghauli, Nepal. Tiger Tops in Nepal remains the headquarters of elephant polo at the site of the World Elephant Polo Championship. Today is the match so, we requested Myungsoo sshi to stay to watch but he seemed to be in hurry to meet his friend.” Mr. Suman sighed.

Sungyeol raised his brow at Myungsoo who immediately replied, “No…no…no…It’s you I was talking about. I wanted to meet you as soon as possible so, I cancelled the thought of…………”

“Then, we are watching it!” Sungyeol declared making Mr. Suman gleeful.

“Really! Are you sure?! I can arrange the front row seat for you if you are really staying!” Mr. Suman offered.

“Thank you so much Suman jee. I really appreciate your kindness.” Sungyeol smiled warmly.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

The match began in a while and the animals who they had known all their life for being the slow walker were now running towards the ball. They were very competitive. Sungyeol and Myungsoo had great time watching the crowd cheering, participants from different nations like Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia were rooting for their team, and the known-as-most-calm walker-animals, elephants were running from this pole to another. The game was worth a watch and they were glad they decided to do so. They were in awe how the trainers were able to train such huge animals.

After the final goodbyes, they rode the bus provided by the agency to reach to the airport but when the bus took the different route, Myungsoo asked, doubtful, since he is still new to the foreign roads. “Excuse me, is this the way to airport?”

The driver replied with a smile, “No, we are not going to the airport. We are going somewhere else, Sir.”

“Somewhere else!”, Myungsoo scratched his head getting confused but seeing the smile in Sungyeol’s face, he understood that something was fishy. So, rather than asking the driver, he turned towards his boyfriend and just wriggled his eyebrows.

Sungyeol pinched Myungsoo a bit hard and burst out laughing.
“Aigoo..you ruined my surprise!” Sungyeol said making Myungsoo glare at the elder boy because ouch! the pinch was real hard.

Nonetheless he asked, “Surprise! What surprise?!”

“Before coming here, I only knew Nepal as a nation of Mt. Everest and the birth place of Lord Buddha but now when I came here, I come to know so many attractions that this beautiful nation has. So, we are heading to Pokhara!” Sungyeol declared happily. “Last time you were the one who abducted me in Indonesia so, this time let me take you to the adventure.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

After travelling 135 km on bus, since Sungyeol wanted to do the sightseeing on the way, he thought taking bus was more convenient, they finally came to the lake side of Pokhara. The view there was so refreshing that they forgot all the tiredness from the long travel. Since Sungyeol was fond of water games, they immediately went for boating. A Majestic View of Annapurna Himalayan Range and The reflection seen in the fresh water seemed so mesmerizing! After that they headed to David’s Fall, a beautiful waterfall which marks the point where the Pardi Khola stream vanishes underground.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

The next day, they went for Upper Seti River Rafting. The short and sweet rafting adventure offers one and half hours of non-stop adrenaline filled class III+/IV rapids. With fantastic Annapurna mountain views, crystal clear Himalayan whitewater and a beautiful gorge decorated with a suspension bridge and prayer flags, it’s a fantastic experience. Sungyeol loved the sport but Myungsoo was a bit hesitant but with the lifeguard and the instructions of the raft guides, they were set ready.

Screams of excitement could be heard all over. They enjoyed the ride so much. The quest for the adventure was undying for Sungyeol. So, they headed for the next sport, which is Bungee Jumping.

Seeing the height Myungsoo dared not try since he was still a bit dazed due to the roller coaster in the water. So, only Sungyeol gave it a try. Before he leapt forward towards the mind blowing height, he whispered ‘watch me while I go down’ to Myungsoo’s ears. The dimple smile boy holds his breathe when Sungyeol made the leap. With trembling heart, he watched his boyfriend, but the crease in his forehead quickly changed into a very big smile because Sungyeol made a big heart directed to Myungsoo when he was still hanging in the air.

Sungyeol was attacked by the big kitty as soon as he landed and Myungsoo whispered ‘Nadu Saranghae’ in Sungyeol’s ear making his thrilling experience even better.

 

 

Pokhara is the beloved tourist destination so, they could see lots of foreigners as themselves. The night there was chilly. Sungyeol and Myungsoo went in one of the restaurants there for the dinner. The night view from the rooftop was incredible. The Thakali food was delicious, it had the unique taste which left them finger-.

When they returned in their hotel, it was already late night. Coming in the balcony, Myungsoo stretched his body feeling a jolt of refreshment seep through his body. The chilly breeze, the sound of lake flowing, the twinkling lights of the city and the clear night sky view made the night seem very romantic. The moment was felt complete when Sungyeol slowly came to him and back hugged him.

“What are you thinking??” Sungyeol asked in a low voice, afraid he would ruin the luring silence of the night, while nudging the neck of Myungsoo by his nose. 

“The night is so beautiful. But….”

“But??” Sungyeol turned Myungsoo to see his face.

“But the fact that I am enjoying this moment with you makes it more precious.”

“Phabo…I thought you were displeased with something when you said But.” They hugged each other and shared some sweet kisses and then went to bed to save themselves from catching cold.

The whole night was spent cuddling to each other to their heart’s content and a tiny bit of stolen kisses here and there.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Next day, before heading out to the next destination, they went to have some snacks. The taste of fresh fish caught from Fewa lake, the attractive Newari design Restaurant with a bamboo porch draped in flower pots, adds more on the taste.

Sarangkot was their destination for the last day. Sungyeol came to know that Pokhara is one of the top 5 commercial tandem paragliding locations in the world, with all the right ingredients: stable thermals, convenient take-off and landing zones, the safety of a large lake and incredible mountain views. Using Sarangkot as a takeoff area gliders get incredible views of the Annapurna mountain range behind them while under and ahead is the beautiful lake Fewa Taal. Sungyeol always wanted to fly in the sky. The thrill and the excitement they felt was indescribable! Flying at the height of 3000m, they could feel the world so small beneath them.

Myungsoo was so entranced by the heavenly feeling that when Sungyeol screamed, “Myungsoo ah….Saranghae!”, he jolted a bit. The pilot behind him had to support a bit to held him still. Sungyeol was screaming on the top of his lungs, “You are the most beautiful person I have ever met. My love for you is as vast as the view you are seeing now and I’ll try to make it as panoramic as possible. I adore you so much and I think I can’t live a single moment without you in my embrace. So Myungie, will you marry me?”

Myungsoo felt a strange type of feeling boiling up inside him. He was thrilled to be in such height, he was feeling emotional for the sudden proposal by the love of his life, he was so so delighted to have someone who values him so much, he was missing his hyungs, Sunggyu and Woohyun. Due to all these mixed up sentiments, he was perplexed at his position. So, Sungyeol asked him once again.

“Myungie…though I lack so many things, though I may not be able to show my love properly to you, are you willing to spend the rest of your life with me? Are you willing to marry me?”

This time Myungsoo got a hold of himself and screamed back, “Yes. Yes, I do.”

Both were laughing so hard and the love they felt was flowing literally in the air. It was such an incredible experience.

 

 


 

 

A/N : Finally we have come to the end of the story. I sincerely want to thank all of you who supported the fic and continued to give me strength. You guys are the fallen stars sent for me from heaven xD To my lovely readers, precious upvoters, valuable subscribers and wonderful commentators, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Each of you brought a big smile to me and inspired me to keep moving forward.

I started this fic when the news came about Sungyeol casted in a drama as Intern Doctor. The drama is already completed as well while L’s Mr. Shark is still to be released.

Since this is the last chapter, I would be glad to know your views regarding this chapter or the entire story. I had great time writing this story, searching about Indonesia, sharks, volcanoes, Nepal, wildlife, adventures, and everything was fun. I hope all the readers had a good time as well xD

See you guys in my next fic~ A Ring...BUT not for you T^T

 

And Congratulations to INFINITE for winning the Bonsang Award! Yey!! Our boys look stunning in that Black suit <3 Wish 2017 would be a year where they will shine even more~