DINNER TIME~

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

It took 10 days for Myungsoo to get rid off of even the smallest scar on his head. During these whole time, he did his work, went to the site, worked on the project. When Sungjong asked him to go to hospital to change his bandage, he refused saying he didn’t like hospitals and he did all the treatment himself.

When he thought that now he is free of even the smallest mark, he approached Sungjong.

“Hey, Jongie!  Can you ask your cousin if he is available for dinner tonight? And invite Dr. Sungyeol and Dr. Dongwoo as well, please.” Myungsoo was doubtful to continue his talk seeing the surprised face of Sungjong. The naturally big eyes of the younger seemed more big and it was asking so many questions that Myungsoo felt so small in front of the younger.

“Why all of a sudden?” Sungjong asked curiously because Myungsoo was the one who turned down to show his face to his cousin and his team previously.

Flashback:

“Hey Myungsoo! My cousin has invited us for the lunch this weekend. He is happy that there is some other Korean people to take care of me..as if you are capable of something like that! But anyway, free lunches are always great!” Sungjong finished with a flip of his hair.

“How many times should I say you to call me hyung! Your cousin seems like a good person compared to some arrogant kid over here!” Sungjong rolled his eyes. “Anyway, is Dr. Sungyeol coming too?” Myungsoo tried to say it with much indifference in his voice.

“Yess! Dr. Sungyeol and Dr. Dongwoo are also coming along!” Sungjong said excitedly.

“But I have some important thing to discuss with Mr. Wijaya. You guys have fun. And say sorry to your cousin. I really appreciate his thoughts though!”

“Got it. I’ll pass on the message.” Sungjong said. “Anyway, I still don’t want to show you my other side”, Sungjong murmured.

Myungsoo didn’t get what the younger was saying. But he didn’t feel like asking since only venomous words come out of the younger’s mouth anyway.

 

 

Two days later:

“Myungsoo, are you free tomorrow morning? My cousin was asking if we could have breakfast together.” Sungjong said without looking up from his fashion magazine.

“Will the three of them be there?” Myungsoo inquired.

“Yes. They are always together.”

“Umm..actually I have to make a call to my hyung in Korea tomorrow morning. And you know how he have to know every detail about my current situations so, the call can last hours. So,… sorry. I’ll make up to him the next time.” Again excuse.

“Can’t you call him in the evening or some other time? I mean Sungyeol hyung also wanted to meet you to know about your health.”

“Really?!” Myungsoo said with sparkling eyes. “But I have already promised that I’ll call him tomorrow morning. So, next time for sure.” Myungsoo was dying to see Sungyeol but he needed to control his urge so much.

“Seems like it can’t be helped then.” Sungjong said somewhat dejectedly.

 

After all those refutations, Sungjong got astonished to hear these words leave out of Myungsoo’s mouth.

“I just felt bad for turning them down the previous time. Moreover, I would also like to show my gratitude to Dr. Sungyeol for taking care of me when needed.”

“Okay, I’ll just call them and know if they are free.”

With a triumphant smile, Sungjong exclaimed, “My cousin is happy to be finally able to meet you.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

In the evening:

Myungsoo wore white tank top and black skinny jeans topped with a black stud jacket. To complete his cool look, he styled his hair up. He looked super cool and super hot at the same time.

Sungjong thought he saw a complete different person.

“Let’s go.” Myungsoo said with a cute dimple smile that almost made Sungjong squeal. But he had to keep his cool so, he just hummed and followed Myungsoo to the restaurant.

 

Hoya, along with Dongwoo and Sungyeol came to the venue a bit later. Sungyeol was astounded to see the cute and shy boy transformed to complete hot guy. Is the little kitty been abducted by this big cat?! But no complain at all.

“Hi. I am Kim Myungsoo. Glad to be able to finally meet you all. Sorry, Dr. Hoya for having to reject the offer the previous time.  And thank you Dr. Sungyeol for taking care of me.” Myungsoo formally introduced while bowing 90 degree. “And you must be Dr. Dongwoo. Nice to meet you too.”

Hoya was delighted to know that his cousin had such a humble working partner, he was like a soft food inside the hard nut!

“Please drop the formalities and just call us hyung!”

“Drop the formalities, my ! Says the one who keeps on nagging me to follow the norms well!” Sungjong mumbled.

“Did you say something, Jongie?” Hoya enquired.

“No, nothing hyung!” Sungjong faked a smile.

Sungyeol was silently observing Myungsoo who looked like he jumped out of some manga. Before he might have thought the boy cute but at present he thinks he is multi-dimensional, hot and cute at the same time.

“How is your wound Myungsoo-sshi?” Sungyeol asked startling Myungsoo.

“Ah..it’s perfectly fine. Thanks for your help Dr. Sungyeol. And you can just call me Myungsoo.” It was a miracle how he spoke so many words without stuttering. But the redness invading Myungsoo’s cheeks was so endearing in Sungyeol’s view.

“That’s my job. And same goes for you. You can just call me Sungyeol.” Sungyeol said with a little giggle and Myungsoo felt like dying there and then because he thought he was too good to be a human.

Everything went smooth afterwards. Since all of them had bright personality, they blended well in the first meeting. They talked about the reason they are here in Indonesia and found it absolutely amazing how they share the mutual feeling. 

Myungsoo’s phone on the table was ringing for a while but since he was busy talking and it was in vibration, he didn’t know.

Sungjong saw it since it was beside him. “Myungsoo hyung, you have got a call.”
The word “surprised” was an understatement when Myungsoo heard the word “hyung” leave from Sungjong’s mouth but he quickly got over the shock when he saw that it was Mr. Wijaya who was calling.

Myungsoo excused himself to receive the call.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Myungsoo was all smiles when they reached the hotel.

“You seem to be very happy, Myungsoo.” Sungjong stated.

Myungsoo scrunched his forehead. “Where did the “hyung” go? I thought you are going to address me properly from now on.”

“Don’t be so full of yourself, Myungsoo. I have to speak formally in front of my cousin so, I had to force out that word. Don’t expect something impossible from me.” Sungjong said with a diva-ish attitude.

Myungsoo sighed. “And there I was thinking that I have gained some respect from you.”

The next sentence spoken by Sungjong made him frown more, “Aren’t Dongwoo hyung and Sungyeol hyung cute together.”

“What do you mean?” Myungsoo asked totally lost about where the conversation is heading.

“They are boyfriends, after all. I wish to hav….”
Sungjong could not complete his sentence. “They are BOYFRIENDS!” The day which had been the happiest just a few moments before has turned to a completely devastating day within a second.

 


 

A/N: How could Sungjong be so sure that they are BOYFRIENDS @_@ But he didn’t develop that confidence without a solid base! So, why do you think he said like that? You will know in the next chapter…kkk!

 

And thanks to all the beautiful readers out there! Every single comment, new subscription and upvotes makes my whole day ^_^ I really appreciate them a lot :))