BACK TO KOREA

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

At Seoul Incheon International Airport :

WooGyu were so happy to see their brother back home safely. Sunggyu immediately caught Myungsoo in a bone crashing hug which the younger responded immediately. He had missed the nagging from the elder while he was away.

“Woohyun hyung, did you not take care of Gyu hyung in my absence? He looks too skinny.” Myungsoo said with a half joking, half threatening voice.

“Aigoo~ Seems like you have grown a lot while living abroad dear Myung, you are trying to reprimand me.” Woohyun chuckled.

Sunggyu retorted, “Says the one who has come back in bones and flesh. I am all very well.”

Sungyeol loved the interaction between the brothers. A warm feeling crept up to him which made him smile ear to ear.

Woohyun noticed Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Hoya standing nearby having chit-chat.

“We forgot the main character of the story.” Woohyun exclaimed motioning towards the three lads.

“Oh…This is Dr. Sungyeol, Dr. Dongwoo and Dr. Hoya, whom I met in Indonesia.” Myungsoo introduced each one of them.

Sunggyu and Woohyun shook hands with them and Sunggyu thanked the boys. “Nice to meet you all. Thank you for taking care of our Myung overseas. ”

Myungsoo was feeling so shy due to his hyung treating him like a 5 year kid. “Hyungg~~I am grown up man already! I can take care of myself.” Myungsoo whined cutely making Sungyeol drool over the scene.

Though they already knew who was Myungsoo’s choice among the three, Woohyun asked in a teasing manner, “So, who is the one that stole our dear brother’s heart in one glance?!” Woohyun wriggled his eyebrow.

Sunggyu hit his boyfriend lightly and pulled Sungyeol towards him. “Honey, don’t tease our poor Yeol. See how his cheeks are being so red.”

Sungyeol was so much flustered by the situation but was also surprised. “H..how did you know that it was m…me?”

“Myung had sent us your pictures.” Sunggyu stated nonchalantly.

Sungyeol’s eyes widen at this. “Y..you sent my pictures!” He pointed an accusing finger towards the person who was trying to hide behind Woohyun.

“Don’t worry, you looked fabulous in those.” Woohyun reassured.

With a guilty face, Myungsoo shyly replied, “Um…Gyu hyung was persistent on seeing you before he approves of our relationship and I could not ask you to have skype with my over protective hyung all of a sudden so, I settled it with a picture of yours.”

“Don’t worry Sungyeol ah. I liked the moment I saw your photo. And moreover I am confident in Myung’s choice. You are really a great pick!” Sunggyu beamed happy to see the partner his dongseang chose.

Sungyeol so much felt the motherly side of Sunggyu and could not help but feel attached to the elder though it’s their first meeting.

“Thank you Sunggyu hyung.” Sungyeol said shyly.

“Aw~you are so cute.” Sunggyu said while pinching his cheek softly.

Woohyun immediately hyped up, “Hey, I am the cutest one here.” He tried to show his best aegyo but Sunggyu just rolled his eyes. He has become immune to those tricks.

Getting no response from Sunggyu, Woohyun pouted. “Now Yeol is more cute than Hyunie~”

Everyone laughed at his cheesy face.

After controlling his laugh, Sunggyu quickly pecked his cheeks. “Aigoo~ My Hyunie is the cutest!”

Dongwoo and Hoya were looking at the scenes beforehand with the amusement in their faces.

 

Sunggyu invited all three of them for dinner some other day at their house before they told their goodbyes.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

At Seoul National University Hospital:

 

Neil felt that his hyung has become so much more cheerful and merry than before. It’s not that Sungyeol was a gloomy person, he was the most jovial doctor in the entire hospital but after returning from his trip to Indonesia, he can’t stop smiling. Moreover he has been busy with his cell too much recently. 

So, Neil thought something was fishy. While having their lunch together, Sungyeol was again typing something in his cell with full smile in his face. His lunch was long forgotten.

Not being able to hold on the urge, Neil asked “Are you in love, hyung?”

This absolutely caught the tall doctor’s attention. “Hm…w…why do you ask?” Sungyeol stuttered due to the sudden question.

“You have been ignoring me the entire time and your precious Americano is being abandoned so, anyone who knows you can guess that you have hopelessly fallen in love!” Neil commented.

‘Aish, this kid. Now you know how I feel when you continuously keep on chatting with Changjo.” Sungyeol retorted.

Neil’s cheeks turned red by the mention of his boyfriend. “You don’t even deny that you are in love, huh! Tell me hyung, who is the lucky guy?! Where did you meet him? You own me the whole story, hyung! You know that I had a huge crush on you when I first joined the hospital, right! Poor me, thanks for timely entry of Changjo who saved me from drowning in my grief of getting rejected by you!”

“Oh my gosh! You are such a drama queen! Yes, I am in love. His name is Myungsoo. I met him in Indonesia. Sorry, but not sorry, for turning you down then, but I have always loved you as a younger brother.” Sungyeol finished replying to all of Niel’s questions in one blow.

“Meanie hyung, at least you could have said ‘I am so sorry for not accepting a charming boy like you’”, Neil pouted.

“Aigoo~You have got Changjo for yourself now who is head over heels for you. Since I had not accepted you then, you were been heartbroken, so you went to your best friend for comfort, then he could not hold back his feeling and confessed to you, and after playing around a little, you accepted him as well! See, you should be grateful to me for helping you find love of your life.” Sungyeol simply stated.

This earned a loud gasp from his junior colleague. “You are unbelievable hyung!”

With this he carried his emptied tray and walked away from Sungyeol who was giggling seeing his reaction.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

The day was Tuesday, but Sungyeol was excited for the weekend since him, along with Dongwoo and Hoya was invited to Sunggyu’s house for dinner.

But he got a little bitter when his boyfriend had not called him till the end of Thursday night, neither was there any message. The last call he had received from Myungsoo was Monday when he had sent his invitation. He was happily chatting that Sunggyu had been dying to meet Sungyeol properly and he wanted to say his Thanks to all the three of them for taking care of his lovely dongseangie.
 

But after that Myungsoo had like almost disappeared. Even when Sungyeol called him, he was never there to receive the call, it would go to voice mail. He wanted to meet Myungsoo so badly fearing if anything happened to the younger. It had already been 3 whole days since the last call, he was feeling panicked now. So, he decided to visit his home, Myungsoo had messaged the address the other day. Though he knows that he was called on for tomorrow and he may seem super excited but he needed to make sure that his boyfriend was alright.

After a pause at the doorstep, Sungyeol ringed the bell to Myungsoo’s apartment.

A sulky Sunggyu came to receive it but as soon as he saw the visitor, his small eyes enlarged as much as it could.

“S…Sungyeol!” Sunggyu stuttered making Sungyeol more tensed than before.

Now Sungyeol was sure of some crisis. So, without beating around the bush, he asked, “Sunggyu hyung, where is Myungsoo?”

Sunggyu didn’t even let the tall boy enter the room. From the door frame itself, he replied, “H..he is n..not in the apartment. H..he has gone out.” Sunggyu was stuttering terribly making Sungyeol more petrified.

“I need to meet him Sunggyu hyung. Can I wait for him here?” Sungyeol pushed his way inside though he knew that intrusion in other’s apartment was totally rude. The uneasy feeling that was battling inside him was unbearable.

As soon as he entered the room, he heard a voice that he knew so well. From upstairs, there came Myungsoo. “Is it Woohyun hyung, hyung?” Myungsoo’s voice was hoarse as if he had been crying hard just now but before he could react Myungsoo turned around and ran into his room and locked the room from inside.

Without a second thought, Sungyeol followed him but when the door was shut in his face, he banged the wooden frame.

“Myungsoo, open the door. Are you sick? Are you having some problem? Tell me. You are making me worried, baby. Please open the door. Let me in. Share your problem.” Sungyeol was hitting the door continuously but Myungsoo was being stubborn and he didn’t come to unlock it. Only sobs could be heard from outside which made Sungyeol more tensed.

A pat was felt in his shoulder so, he turned around to find Sunggyu standing behind with tears in his eyes. Sungyeol felt so sad seeing the cherry hyung in that condition.

“Ah..hyung! Please tell me what’s the problem. Don’t keep secrets from me. Am I still a stranger to you that you could not share your burden with me?” Sungyeol tried to get to know at least something, anything about the situation.

Sunggyu held his tears as he felt the warmth from Sungyeol since he was caressing his hand, and the sincerity in his voice was so real that Gyu spilled out, “It’s not like that Yeol. You are not a stranger anymore.” After looking at the closed door for some moment, he continued, “Maybe Myungie will be mad at me but you need to know. Myungsoo’s f..fiancé is back.”

 

 


 

A/N : So, who do you think is L’s fiancé and why is he back? Where was he before at the first place? Any guesses??......Tell me your assumptions in the comment, nae :-D

Thank you so much everyone for being with the story and supporting it by either commenting, subscribing, upvoting or even just sparring time to read it. I am really grateful to all, you guys make my tired day bright and sad day jolly. Thank you^^

 

On the other side, Aigoo our L has improved so much! He awed everyone as a Masked Singer. Besides his voice, I was  really amazed to see his nun chuck^^ I knew that he could do that even when he is half asleep and seeing his skill once again was wonderful.

And Congrats to Sunggyu for being a MC and best wished for his musical too.

Each members are shining in their own way recently and making us Inspirits so proud of them!