BEAUTIFUL ANGEL♥

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

When Myungsoo opened his eyes, he noticed that he had bandage in his head and the surrounding looked like…. A HOSPITAL! He panicked and was ready to go out but…

“Oh! Myungsoo! You are awake?” Sungjong chirped.

Seeing a familiar face, he was little relaxed. “Where am I?” Myungsoo enquired.

“Lie down Myungsoo. You hit your head pretty hard.” Sungjong sounded irritated. He was not very fond of speaking gently unless he is around his nagging cousin.

“But I want to go home. I don’t like hospitals.” Myungsoo almost pleaded the younger.

Sungjong got up from his chair beside Myungsoo’s bed. “Wait. I’ll call the doctor.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Myungsoo heard some murmur from the outside notifying that Sungjong was back with the doctor. He was thinking of giving his gratitude to the doctor who saved him in this foreign land. He could not even imagine his hyung’s reaction if he found out about the incident. Probably he won’t let him out of the house and nurse him 24 hours till his smallest scar would be gone or would tag along him to everywhere he would go. Either way, he does not want to think of the probabilities. Only the thoughts made him shiver internally. But his entire plan halted right at the moment when he saw the very familiar face enters the room! He was the same person he saw at the mall, his BEAUTIFUL ANGEL.

“W..why are you h…here?” Myungsoo mentally slapped himself for stuttering but what could he do when his angel is standing in front of him in all his glory.

Sungjong thought maybe it was due to the effect in his head that Myungsoo was having problem with his speech. He casually introduced, “Myungsoo, meet Dr. Lee Sungyeol who treated you.”

Noticing the white apron Myungsoo had already expected that he was the doctor but he was not ready to accept the fact. Now that it’s been heard in words, he thought that he was about to lose his consciousness again. His first encounter with his angel was LIKE THIS! As a doctor and patient! NO! Why was universe so much against him! He wanted to meet him in some beautiful park or at some fancy restaurant or at the sea beach, anywhere but Hospital, out of all the places! On top of that while looking so ugly, head bandaged! This is not just happening right! He wanted to present himself in suit or in some cool clothes looking perfect to his shining fairy. God is so unfair!

With these thoughts, he for real went to the slumber land again. Sungyeol rushed to his side in a blink of an eye and made him sleep in a comfortable position.

“Hyung, what happened again?” Sungjong was confused. Myungsoo was talking to him a moment before and now he is again back to his siesta.

Sungyeol assured the younger who was looking dazed. “Don’t worry, Sungjong-ah. He will wake up in a while.”

With this Sungyeol left the room but a huge grin was plastered in his face. Their encounter in the mall was brief so, he was not sure if the cutie remembered him but seeing his reaction now made it clear that not only him but the other person was also equally affected.

After about 40 min, Myungsoo regained his consciousness and this time he came face to face with Dr. Sungyeol. The dazzling light emitting from the doctor made him want to close his eyes again until he heard a chuckle, “Hey cutie! It’s almost time to wrap up the camp here so, you better not fall asleep again! Your friend is waiting for you outside.”

Sungyeol was enjoying the sight in front of him. Myungsoo was too shocked to even respond anything. He was sitting there with his mouth hanging open. Is he in some dreamland! He was called cutie by his beautiful angel. If it’s dream, then he does not want to wake up. But he was proved that it was not a dream but 100X reality when Sungyeol slowly lifted his chin to close his hanging jaw showing his stunning smile that radiated the whole room. 

 

Sungyeol helped Myungsoo to get out of the room slowly. Until he saw Sungjong, Myungsoo had not even uttered a single word. As soon as the younger was in sight, he quickly went to him. “Let’s go.” With this he rushed outside the camp.

Sungjong was confused with this but followed him anyway but not before thanking Sungyeol and asking to pass on his goodbye to his cousin.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

At HOPE’s dorm:

Dongwoo knew that something very good was encountered by his best friend today. So, he tried to know the reason. “Hey Yeol, did you get blessing from any patient today?” Normally this would have made Sungyeol very happy.

Sungyeol tilted his head confused, “No. Why?”

“You are smiling from ear to ear. There must be some good news!”

“Its nothing Dongwoo. I am just happy to come to new place to serve people.” Sungyeol tried his best to be not caught lying.

But Dongwoo was Dongwoo. No one could hide a secret from him. Moreover, Sungyeol was his best friend so, there was no chance he could fool him like that.

“We reached here yesterday, Yeol. If it was the reason then you should have been delighted the previous day. Don’t try to hide things from me Yeol. I am hurt that now you are starting to keep secrets.” Dongwoo said with the most broken voice with a pout.

Sungyeol knew that Dongwoo knew him so well inside and out. So, it was useless to try to hide things from him. But since he was not sure about anything yet, he thought of keeping things to himself.

“That’s a surprise! You will know the reason soon. I promise you that the reason is worth the wait. Just keep your heart prepared.” Sungyeol said triumphantly.

As much as Dongwoo wanted to know the reason right now but he loved surprises. So, he thought of waiting till Sungyeol discloses the secret himself.

“It better be some magnificent reason. Else you are not getting any gifts from me this Christmas.” Dongwoo tried to threaten playfully.

“Oh..talking about that, I still remember Neil almost broke his finger while checking if the nutcracker, you gave, can really break the nuts.” Sungyeol was laughing remembering the hilariously panicked face of his friend.

Dongwoo joined in the laughter. “Yeah, he was so funny! The nutcracker is meant to break the nuts!”

“But he thought it was just a toy!” Now they were laughing hard clutching their stomach.

“Did I miss something very funny?!” Hoya sat beside Dongwoo in the couch. 

Then they talked about the weird Christmas gifts they had have till date and were talking and laughing till late night. 

 


 

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016! Wish you all a great year ahead :) May the New Year bring new joy, new excitement, new success, new encouragement and new cheer in everyone’s life ⊙‿⊙ ✿✿✿

And nomu nomu khamsamnida to all new subscribers, the ones from the beginning, those who commented and all the silent readers as well (✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)    You guys are like sunshine who make my day much brighter /bows 90 degree/