Beginning to

Sharing my fluffy cloud

 

 

 

 

The character's thoughts are coloured gray, the rest are said out loud

Flashbacks are highlighted with this colour

(Phone conversation the person talking to the other line

 

 

Cheondoong took a step closer to the blonde who stood in fear.

 

I’m not that dumb I know that, they’re not meeting a friend.

 

He took another step his height towering over Jessica.

 

Jessica step back a little, her chin dip and eyes downcast, she was afraid to look up.

 

He then sigh they could have just told us straight that they want to be alone so they could date, did you know they dumped us out.

 

Jessica’s head shoot out, eyes wide looking straight back at him.

 

They dumped us out

 

He repeated shaking his head but still smiled.

 

She nodded slowly

 

Yeah~

 

Yes you may not be that dumb but you are not that clever too.

 

 

------------------

 

 

Ugh!! Just wait and see until I get home.

 

The blonde walked ahead while Cheondoong was lagging behind. It was not an easy task to be holding all of the shopping bags plus being squash every second by the moving crowd in all direction.

 

Biatch I’ll throw away all your ma just wait for me, I’ll make you—

 

She was pulled, her body recoiled slightly back, the view ahead was a column support blocking her path and if she was not stop on time, she would have earn her self a big juicy bump on her forehead.

 

She look down on her wrist, fingers were wrapped on it securely but tenderly.

 

The owner is no other than her knight and shining armour saving her yet again, greeting her with a smile, that smile

 

the smile that she is beginning to adore

 

Sergeant you’re dazing out again…. come here

 

Cheondoong brought his hand down from her wrist, slowly interlocking his fingers to her slender ones, their palms touched and gently rest against each other.

 

Inside something stirred, a feeling in the pit of her stomach similar to a million butterflies fluttering at the same time breaking out under her skin to the open.

 

Jessica felt the world started to spin, she felt lightheaded as her legs wobbled like jellies on the verge of falling. She snapped out of it the moment she felt her cheek brush against his shoulder.

 

Like she just got burnt by the mere touch she slightly jump up the fluttering feeling intensified making her hear the profusely drumming of her chest.

 

Cheondoong looked over his shoulder

 

Stay close kay~..

 

Jessica look at him nodding, tightly holding on as they manoeuvred through the crowd’s maze taking a breather only after finding a boutique where there were just a few people shopping inside.

 

He grin satisfied so do you want to look around here?

 

Jessica’s eyes were fixed on her hand the moment Cheondoong retracted his fingers; the security and gentle warmth emitted were gone as well.

 

She briskly looked around putting on a pout, she did not even know why.

 

With an inquiring stare the boy who stood beside her noticed the protruding lips.

 

He smiled again amused clearly getting the wrong signal.

 

Do you not like the clothes here?

 

Absentmindedly Jessica shook her head lifting clothes on the shelves still with a pout.

 

Then shall we—

 

Jessica turned around with a shirt the pouting lips were gone; her eyes sparkle with anticipation she just discovered something to be joyous about.

 

The shirt she exclaim

 

The shirt that you lent me I’ll buy you a new one for it as a thank you gift.

 

Cheondoong force his lips into a thin line mulling over he was thinking about the double door closet he had where mountains upon mountains of clothes were kept inside and if that poor wooden object could speak it would whine then self destruct.

 

It will not hurt to just have one more right? But the pouting lips was cuter to watch… oh well   

 

He nodded

 

Upon his approval the corner’s of her lips tugged upwards turning around she started picking clothes that she thinks that fits him.

 

 

-------------

 

 

Cheondoong let his body fall on the bed with a slightly damp towel still on his head.

 

He sighs focusing on the shadows that the light created.

 

Empty but

 

He held a hand against his chest, there was more, something unknown, something new. Was it filling in his emptiness? He doesn’t know.

 

Though he was feeling confused, he had a faint smile on.

 

He shook his head feeling ridiculous shifting his view from the ceiling to the shopping bag placed on the floor and lastly resting his eyes on the bedside table.

 

9:34 pm

 

He slowly rose up and got his iphone, he unlock the screen and scrolled down his contacts.

 

The ring was shortly replaced by a man’s voice.

 

(Doongie?)------Uncle it’s me before sem break ends I’ll visit you

 

(Finally) his uncle chuckled heartily there was a ruffling sound and few clicks of tongue.

 

A middle age woman’s excited voice took over the line

 

(Doongie I’ll cook you everything you want so come quickly I’ll make you fat.)

 

There was a squabble again on the line, making him laugh the old couple was probably fighting over the phone.

 

His uncle’s voice boomed over the background

 

(This will be a reunion just like old times.)

 

 

author's note: short chap...next chap will be a long one..hmm~.. ^^