Screaming for help

Sharing my fluffy cloud

 

 

The character's thoughts are coloured gray, the rest are said out loud

Flashbacks are highlighted with this colour

(Phone conversation the person talking to the other line

 

He gingerly removed his hoodie and tossed it, expecting that it would land perfectly on the small couch however it flew just a few steps from his feet. He squints and shook his head.

 

Like he had never seen the previous mess he made, he drags his white socks on the cold floor walking past it. He jumped on his bed and layed with his stomach facing down.  

 

The blonde stared at him not knowing wether to leave or to stay she stood awkwardly half facing the door.

 

Say seargent what brings you here?

 

Jessica stiffen for a whole second I got curious of what your room looks like but of course I’m gonna lie

 

I got lost, she voice out, facing him.

 

Cheondoong had given her a side glance telling her the he was doubtful.  

 

Jessica become fidgety her mind was turning like clogs looking for another plausible reason.

 

Okay, Is Yul still downstairs

 

She sigh to herself yeah, stacking groceries, she grab the knob from behind  I’ll tell her that you’re here now,

 

You can’t tell her that I’m home yet

 

Jessica’s face crunch up in confusion why not? She let the knob go

 

He woobled standing up, with a grunt he bend down to get the beer off the floor.

 

You see my cousin is kind of like a health freak and if she sees me with this Cheondoong pulled the tab open and took a swig. She will he grin before lowering the volume of his voice as if the walls had ears. Go crazy

 

Cheondoong staggered forward as he tried hard to keep himself steady,

 

Jessica could only let out a sigh watching him took another swig, her eyes travelled back on the cans loitered around the bed, it was no doubt he had been drinking even before they got here.

 

Don’t you think you had enough

 

He smiled, nodding continuously  

 

Oh glad you unders----- yah!

 

Jessica’s mouth hang open from its jaw as cheondoong had drowned out the beer. She dash grabbing the can away.

 

Oh my gosh I thought you understood

 

I did, he grin, taking a step but stumbled, landing on the floor like a toddler trying to take its first step.

 

Jessica sigh, shaking her head before setting the half emptied can on the table. I’m gonna tell Yul. You are so dead.

 

He just look at her, the grin was still painted on his face,

 

Okay siiiiica, will you help me, my feet are not working at the moment.

 

Jesssica cross her arms, this was a rare sight to see, cheeks flush, hair is a mess and was sprouting nonsense. She suppressed a smile.

 

Siiiiiiica

 

She extended her hand.

 

Cheondoong grab her awaiting hand when she retracted it resulting for his to be in contact with the floor the second time round.

 

Something caught her attention, she look over hoping it wouldn’t be what she thought it was. The top of the magazine peeks among the trash, like it had been waiting for her to be discovered. Jessica lifted it up.

 

Pure disappointment crossed on her face.  

 

What is it? He slurred grabbing the table instead, for support.

 

She turned to him, he could have atleast bury it in his drawers among other things she would understand. She would accept that but this. This is too much.

 

How could you? Jessica purse her lips together, giving him a glare.

 

How could I……. what? he pointed at himself

 

Ugh! The blonde exhaled loudly how could you throw this away?

 

Cheondoong gaze over the magazine, waving his hand

 

Before he could reason out, Jessica had dragged him by his shirt to the bathroom.

 

The faucet was turn on and she did not waste anytime to splash some cold water to his face.

 

His blinks rapidly clearing away the water that was on his lashes but even before he could use his hand to wipe it off, in came another one

 

What the is your problem!

 

Jessica just poured a cup of cold water over his head.

 

Are you awake now?

 

Slowly he looked up gritting his teeth; he could feel the cold water trailing down from his scalp down to the side of his face and down to his neck.

  

Cheondoong hurriedly walk out.

 

Jessica followed out in time, she saw him grab the magazine from the table flipping it open, he then grab the beer using his free hand.

 

your turn

 

The blonde steps halted, cheondoong had cruelly emptied the beer over the magazine soaking it, the once beautiful glossy and crisp pages turn into an ugly wringkled wilting pages.

 

Wide awake now are we?

 

Cheondoong smirk, dropping the can and it rattled, rolling beside legs of the table, he then threw the ruined magazine on the floor between the spaces separting him and her.

 

Are you happy? The smirk he had on faltered is that your way of proving that you had completely forgetten.

 

What are you trying to say? he raise his voice,

 

You exactly know what I’m saying.

 

Cheondoong open his mouth but couldn’t find the words to retort

 

Were you expecting me to get angry at you? Jessica directly looked at him

 

He flinches, darting his eyes elsewhere, why are you so persistant? Cheondoong gain back his courage, now they were exchanging intense gazes.

 

Did auntie ask you to do this?

 

Jessica kept mum so he continued naming anyone he could think of

 

Was it Yuri? Cheondoong took her silence as an answer, he was getting aggravated Jessica was just staring at him, taunting him, it was her, was it?!

 

He was infuriated Answer me!!?

 

It was you! Jessica finally snap,  

 

What do you mean it was me? He seethed in anger are you taking me for a fool?

 

It was your eyes, they were screaming for help

 

He stood straight up baffled, now you are just talking nonsense. 

 

I think you’re now, sober enough to know what nonsenses are, the blonde responded

 

He looked down, feeling defeated

 

How can you know so much about me?

 

Cheondoong breathes out, shaking his head, he was not supposed to voice out what was exactly going through his head. It was a mistake. He turns around picking up the jacket left on the floor.

 

Don’t tell Yul that I was here

 

Jessica step forward where are you going?

 

Just don’t tell her

 

I wouldn’t because you are going to tell her yourself. In a matter of seconds, Jessica had incredibly blocked the balcony door using her frail body. 

 

Yuri! She shouted, grabbing hold of each ends of the door. Yuri!! Come here!! 

 

The boy, dashes cupping , His eyes were large terribly afraid. He glances at the door then back at her.

 

Hush! You are going to get me into trouble, he whispered harshly closing the distance between their faces.

 

The blonde gulped hard, pushing him away but she could not, Cheondoong had cleverly wrapped his arm on her waist securing their proximity.

 

Glancing back at the door once more checking just in case, his eyes were back on hers

 

I’m going to release that trouble mouth of yours so you better keep it shut

 

Jessica obediently nodded, once release she immediately looked down trying to keep her heart rate to normal. It wasn’t working.

 

I need my space she whispered meekly

 

How could she keep calm when their bodies are still tangled with each other.

 

Walk backwards he ordered

 

Why? she questioned, unable to look at him. She keep her gaze levelled on his neck.

 

Didn’t I say to keep your mouth shut, just walk backwards

 

The blonde wanted to protest, to thrash around then let out a shrill scream, that would surely make him deaf.

 

Realizing that her unresponsiveness was a sign of scheming, he tighten his hold on her, hey don’t you dare.

 

Jessica close her eyes what did she get herself into. She had no power, this guy has got her under controlled literally. She finally did what she was told to.

 

She relax herself on his embrace this was her giving in 

 

Where are you taking me?

 

That I haven’t thought of but I couldn’t leave you here you tattle tale

 

You smell she comments wrinkling her nose

 

Thanks

 

That wasn’t a compliment

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys, OTL.... long overdue chap... i obviously got no excuse... T_T