Unlike you

Sharing my fluffy cloud

 

The character's thoughts are coloured gray, the rest are said out loud

Flashbacks are highlighted with this colour

(Phone conversation the person talking to the other line

 

its so fluffy I’m g----

 

Cheondoong felt his eyelids getting heavier; slowly the voices from the movie drown inaudible, he instinctively pulled the blanket closer as he gives in to slumber.

 

A girl scooted closer since the blanket drape around them two were pulled away from her, she cuddled more tightening her hold around his torso.

 

Doongie, isn’t Agnes cute?

 

Light snores answered her, she sighs looking at him brushing away his hair to the side; her hands were brought down to his face as she started tracing his eyebrows down to his eyes and nose bridge.

 

The girl then started giving him kisses on his neck leaving wet trails. Cheondoong who had felt the sensation started grunting in annoyance.

 

Sohee stop, he mumbled but was ignored of his request. The girl continued giving him kisses on his earlobe gently tugging it downwards in a teasing and arousing manner.

 

Cheondoong crack one eye open looking at Sohee, frustrated that he was awoken, he was obviously tired and the last thing he wants, is someone destroying a peaceful and quiet sleep that he badly needed now.

 

The girl stubbornly continued straddling him, he push her lightly moving his head to the side avoiding her kisses.

 

Stop it….. I’m tired!!

 

Patience is never a virtue when you are very tired indeed.

 

He had enough he took her by the shoulder and pushed her to the couch, Cheondoong stood up angrily and begun walking away wiping his lips.

 

Sohee snarled, stood up, turned him around and slapping him hard across the cheek. 

 

The stinging pain erupted on his skin, Cheondoong gritted his teeth and tighten his jaw to avoid cursing. With piercing eyes he looks at her in disgust.

 

You know I’m getting sick of this I’m getting sick of you always looking for attention.

 

Sohee push him then slap him again twice as hard and twice the pain.

 

Sick?? She asked with tears streaming on her face

 

I would not have so ing obsesses with your attention if you are giving it to me. Sohee laugh finding the situation ridiculous, it's always me.

 

Let me ask you huh when did you ever call me, when did you ever ask me out on a date, when did you ever kiss me or let alone hold my hand it is always me that initiates.

 

Cheondoong’s gaze becomes gentle until he could no longer look at her, his guilty of all the accusations.

 

By now Sohee was sobbing uncontrollably I am so in love with you that I am going crazy I know you don’t love me, Sohee embrace him by his waist, burying her face on his neck.

 

but at least act like you care.

 

He could not do anything than hug her back and coax her to stop crying. Cheondoong knew too well this scene for he have seen this.

 

Akin to a broken record that goes on repeat, their relationship is always like this, they don’t get to see the end so they also don’t get to have the fresh start to start over again.

 

-------------

 

Jessica toss and turn on her bed, remove the duvet up to her waist then pulling it back up to her chin. She has been trying to get some sleep but she could not.

 

Her thoughts like a ball of yarn were tangled in a messy manner but the end all leads up to one person. She had been yearning for answers and now she finally found it.

 

I never knew we are so alike. This must be it that’s why I am strangely drawn closer to you.

 

He used to take pictures of the scenery, the landscapes, the sea, the trees, the flowers, the sunset, the lake name it, he took it and frame it on the wall.

 

He had a simple dream, to photograph the beauty of the earth at its finest. To take a magnificent frame of that moment and forever embossed it in a piece of paper for people to wonder and admire about.

 

That’s what he used to be

 

I could remember the times that tears had become his comfort, he would cry when no one’s around to see. He likes it if people would just offer him smiles for he was willing to bear the burden alone.    

 

Burden cause by his own parents who only chase him to put him in shackles and ropes like a puppet for their selfish desires. My parents, my older brother and me, we were all there for him offering him our unrelenting smile and support because we understand him.

 

Contrary to uncle and auntie who were convinced that he was only rebelling like any other kids at his age. They did not try to understand him.

 

When he was old enough, he moved out opposing his parents and live the life he wanted, hoping that one day they would somehow opened their mind and change.

 

But something unexpected happened his parents died, he blame on himself for their death.

 

A week he stayed on his room and would not come out.

 

We were there to wait for him and when he did and we saw how he changed from a stranger we don’t know.

 

He suddenly smashed every frame on the wall, burned every photos he took, broke every camera he had. He drop out of art school and enrolled in architect course.

 

Like the dominoes effect, doongie’s life crashed on the ground one by one.

 

Those hollow in your eyes the emptiness it decipher the longing and loneliness it gives. You might never know this but I once had it too.

 

Jessica got up on her bed and dialled a number on her iphone.

 

Mum I miss you----------------- (I miss you too)

 

I struggle for my parents acceptance too

 

(What’s wrong honey?)-----------Nothing mum you knew why I had to leave you right?

 

(Yes you made us understand honey and I’m glad you did)

 

But I was given the chance of time to prove my self unlike you

 

Jessica’s silent tears flow down her cheek

 

Thank you mum tell dad I said hi. -----(I’ll tell him once he gets home he is meeting with an investor, so honey, how are your studies? Is it hard?)

 

The lectures are long and there is a lot of extra work but I’m enjoying it.

 

That’s right my parents have eventually understood why I want this life, that’s why I was able to find my place my purpose that’s why I was able to find me.

 

Author’s note yup people jessica’s had the same situation she fought for her dreams too, if you read back she is studying medicine while her parents are both on business field the only difference is thunder was not given the gift of time his parents died before they could even understand and realize their faults.

 

LOL sohee??... O_O....hehehhee..she's feisty isn't she??