If you can keep a secret too

Sharing my fluffy cloud

 

 

 

 

The character's thoughts are coloured gray, the rest are said out loud

Flashbacks are highlighted with this colour

(Phone conversation the person talking to the other line

 

 

The four were meant to leave at night but Yuri’s parents decline boldly as it was dangerous to travel long distances when the road is dark so now here they are departing at sun-rise.

 

The old couple wore long faces as they bid them goodbye.

 

Doongie, on Christmas day I want to see you here, Mrs. Kwon gave her nephew a hug as well as patting his back,

 

He nodded and smiled. I will so don’t be sad.

 

Okay, you promise, his uncle interrupted on the sidelines. Don’t break your promise. He added lastly.

 

Geez, Yuri who could not bear to hear anymore pulled her cousin away from her parents, she scolded them you two should stop watching dramas.

 

Mrs. Kwon rolled her eyes and whispered something on her husband. The two looked at her and scoffs before laughing loudly on their way in.

 

Says from the one who recommends mostly the dramas that we watched

 

When the door closes Yuri and Joon sneaked to their car and left hastily, leaving the clueless blonde who still had her eyes up on the sky watching the clouds.

 

Cheondoong nonchalantly watch the shape of the black SUV got smaller and smaller till it disappeared on a junction. He sighs as he opens the passenger door of his BMW before tapping Jessica’s shoulder.

 

Hop in I’ll take you home

 

Jessica shook her head No I’ll go with---- the space where the black SUV supposed to be at was now occupied with nothing but air.

 

She face palm herself as she had just realize she got ditch again by her so called friends.

 

Her thoughts clouded in sadism, blood will be shed when she gets home,. I’ll kill you both and bring you back to life so I could kill you twice.

 

Those two really, I mean how hard it is to admit they want to be alone. Cheondoong commented clicking his tongue oblivious to the blonde’s deathly schemes.

 

Jessica forces a smile, It’s best if you don’t know she thought, pushing the tortured plans on the back of her head for later as she gets on the car.

 

Once seated and buckled up Jessica hurriedly buried her hand on her jacket’s pocket, she just needs to make sure that the paper boat is still fine.

 

She broke into a smile feeling her fingers brush slowly against texture of the paper and its folded edges, the paper boat was fine, she then looks out the window, towards the vast sky full of clouds.

 

She was moving as well as the clouds.

 

Cheondoong took subtle glances at her; the girl was preoccupied with the display outside particularly at the sky.

 

He wasn’t normally nosy at someone’s peculiar interest but lately he often finds himself observing her and its bugging him why

 

Sica?

 

Even when she is daydreaming too far on her own world his voice had manage to get through her, a pink hue appeared on her cheeks hearing her name come out from his lips for the first time.

 

Uhmmm….. she turn her head to him so you’re not calling me sergeant anymore?

 

see, he grin so you did like that nickname, sear--

 

Yah!!! wait, wait  She interrupted I was just merely asking, I lo—no I mean sica is fine for me.

 

Cheondoong shrug then can I ask you a question siiiiiica??

 

Jessica rolled her eyes at how he teasingly emphasized her name at the end.

 

What?

 

Why do you daze and look at the clouds so much?

 

Cheondoong expected a witty answer right away but it was just silence. He bit his tongue and scolded himself mentally.

 

Curiosity can kill a cat, true….. But not for him, in fact this awkwardness will   

 

Jessica giggled inwardly watching how fiddly he gets by the minute, she intentionally did not answer just to see how he would react.

 

Soon Cheondoong caught Jessica’s cheshire smile. He heaved a deep sigh, relieve wash over him.

 

You got me

 

I know, the blonde giggled I will tell you if you can keep a secret too

 

Cheondong turn to her that sounds familiar? He smiled, seeing that she was waiting for his answer Yes I can

 

She nodded looking outside her index finger started tracing the outline of the clouds while a small smile was playing on her lips.

 

Clouds are also unrestraint; they drift on the sky with the wind as their direction

 

they drop burdens in a form of rains and changes shape whatever they wish to be

 

Weird…but…… for me I admire them.

 

Jessica turns and unexpectedly meets his eyes, those black orbs looking straight back at her.

 

I-----

 

Her heart starts pounding vigorously and it’s ringing loudly on her ears.  

 

She quickly averted her gaze unable to look at them anymore.

 

I--------------- wanted to become like them, Absurd right?

 

Thunder shook his head looking straight on the road

 

Nope, never for me.

 

Jessica leans on the window before cupping and releasing a yawn.

 

Cheondoong steps on the brake and the car halts, the traffic light had lighted red.

 

Are you sleepy because it’s too early or I’m just boring?

 

She releases another yawn before waving her hand in air.

 

No I am just not use to waking up this early you know its still 6 something

 

Then sleep I’ll wake you up when we get home

 

We? Home?  Jessica bit her lip as she pretends that something caught her attention outside. Blushing, she was guilty of thinking weird thoughts.

 

The light had turned green already but their car was still not moving, with an enquiring stare she glances back at him. 

 

The guy was removing the black scarf wrapped around his neck. The next action made Jessica gulped her spit, Cheondoong lean closer and wrapped the scarf around her.

 

The car had move again,

 

Outside she may look like it was nothing but inside her senses had gone haywire.

 

The guy glances at her to prevent stiff neck he explains casually before focusing on the road again.

 

Jessica gradually nuzzled her face on the scarf before letting out a wide smile.

 

The scarf had his scent, it smelled so good and it’s subliminally lulling her to sleep.

 

--------------

 

why do I feel like I am moving?

 

No more like being carried?

 

Carried?

 

Jessica slowly opens her eyes and found herself being carried to her own apartment.

 

Her eyeballs turn wide like saucers

 

In panic mode she thrashes around making the one who was still carrying her to stop walking.

 

Sergeant!!..... Don’t move so much or you will fall.

 

Why are you carrying me?

 

Woah! Cheondoong scoff in this belief you seriously asking me that when you are the one mumbling earlier about being tired to even walk.

 

What??... Jessica thrash some more in protest Put me down! NOW!

 

Cheondoong ignored her request and started walking, You are not that heavy if you are worried about it

 

Yah! in desperation Jessica resulted to pinching his side

 

Aww… awww.. he whine and finally put her down much to his distaste.

 

Are you shy? Cheondoong inhaled air to fill his lungs, they walk on the corridor with him lagging behind.

 

I carried you thrice already including this so there really is no ne--

 

Thrice? Jessica stops walking and turns her body around completely she points an accusing finger at him.

 

You’re mistaken only twice the night where my foot was aching and now

 

Well Cheondoong incline his head on the left How about the time where you fell asleep on the table.

 

If earlier Jessica’s eyes had widened to a certain extent then this was a new record.

 

Cheondoong beamed at her and patted her head.

 

With that he turns around leaving her stun.

 

 

 

author's note:

Stream=life

Paper boat=cheondoong

 

Sky=life

Clouds=jessica

 

If I am confusing you..lol..