i'll whoop your

Sharing my fluffy cloud

 

The character's thoughts are coloured gray, the rest are said out loud

 

A male in his early teen years tosses and turns on his king size bed, a blue duvet which is used to keep people warm ended up tangled on the legs of its owner.

 

A grunt of annoyance was heard echoing through the walls of a big spacious room.

 

The owner who is still forcing himself to stay asleep reach out for an object he knew is situated on a contemporary solid oak bedside table.

 

He squint his eyes before rubbing them purposefully to get a better view of the clock and the number that the hand it’s pointing to.

 

!

 

He curse as the clock flew landing somewhere on the bed. He clumsily got up staggering his way like a drunkard to the shower shedding last night’s clothes on his way.

 

This is what they call desperation calls for a certain measures.  The bubbles from the shampoo on his hair also were used as a liquid soap in order to save time. 

 

Hygiene is clearly last of his worries now.

 

Mornings were always noisy hurrying footsteps from upstairs temporarily replaces the silence that it gets for the whole day.

 

A male who wore a simple white shirt emerges from the house not long after and locks the door. His dark coloured hair shone brighter under the morning sun.

 

He run to his car, parked just steps away, got in and started the engine.

 

It roared to life and begun moving slowly in a reverse direction, it stops momentarily before it accelerated to the direction of its destination.

 

He ruffled his head using his free hand the right one while the left one remain on the wheel. He felt the wetness of his hair on his palm.

 

He opened the automatic window, his hair begun sway lightly letting the cool morning breeze naturally dry it.

 

This is how you make use of nature

 

He mumbled proudly.

 

He checks the time and sighs heavily.

 

10:18 not good

 

He changes gears accelerating the car to a faster speed.

 

-------

 

A strawberry blonde haired girl and a raven haired girl walked through the stretching corridors of a building with matching pace they arrive to a big lecture hall.

 

The shorter one of the two looked through her list pointing words and numbers she finds that she needs to remember.

 

Yul

 

She called her gaze change from the paper on the table to the girl beside her.

 

The one name Yul who was talking nonstop filling people with her plans looks at her with eyes sparkling with enthusiasm.

 

Sica!

 

She squealed in delight I can’t believe it, sem break is coming

 

Her friend apparently name sica replied opposite in a monotone known as her trademark.

 

I kinda know that yuri.

 

Yuri frown

 

The hell Jessica.

 

She remarked but shrugged it off by the next second replacing the frown on her face with a toothy grin she remembered something.

 

Let’s eat to a restaurant to celebrate.

 

Jessica just looks at her nonchalantly showing no interest of answering.

 

Geez---

 

But before she could react saying her next words a firm voice distinctively belongs to a mid thirties male stood upfront where everybody could see him gaining all their attention.

 

The murmurs, whispers or any sound wave amplitude suddenly abrupt to an end

 

The man spoke with authority.

 

Let’s start.

 

-----

 

He smiled relieve after seeing a parking space free of vehicle.

 

Being late sometimes greets you with a full parking lot but today he got lucky.

 

He swiftly parks his red car; he turns the engine off, got his bag and started running like a mad man. It was a long way ahead a building structure is seen greedily occupying the land where it stands on.  

 

He found himself panting hard inside an elevator shaft moving up he eyed the number 9 he just pressed, he was on the way to the very top floor.

 

With a ding the heavy metallic doors open, he was on the run again through a stretching corridors his stature reflected whenever he passes on every glass frame hanged on the left hand side of the white wall.

 

These were pictures of many architectural designs preserved by black frames in a line, decorated to motivate and inspire students.

 

He breathes in and out stopping on a double white door. He opened and was greeted by a sea of faces; he bowed down apologizing yet again for this week.

 

Again you’re late Mr. Park 

 

The professor shook his head and resume teaching.

-----

 

Yuri stood up stretching her limbs; she let out a little yawn while packing her things the blonde beside her did also the same.

 

They walk tiredly out the lecture hall after 3 hours of being inside listening and taking down notes.

 

Jessica changes direction turning opposite to where Yuri is going.

 

I’ll be in the canteen

 

Yuri shouted before the blonde could get away from an earshot. She saw the blonde respond with a simple wave; contented she made her way to the canteen to eat.

 

The blonde walked dragging her flats on the pavement.

 

Neck strain to look at the sky above her head, she smiled faintly seeing fluffy clouds take forms in weird shapes she could presume as animals.

 

She often describes herself as an odd ball among the bunch though she gets along with most people making friends left and right.

 

I Jessica Jung don’t go with the current but I swim against it.

 

This was the reason why she is staying here in Korea studying in medical field, living an independent life.

 

She followed the clouds as it drifted changing her route from straight turning curve soon the pavement road would end and her flats would meet the lawn. 

 

Excuse me but-- 

 

Too daze to acknowledge she continued her flats sank on the cushion of the greenly grass.

 

the sprinklers

 

Too late, before her ears could pick up the warning the sprinklers turn on irrigating the grass where she has been standing on.

 

Surprise, a very high pitch scream erupted at the first feel of the cold water on her skin. She flails her arms up and down before running to take shelter but was still soaked merciless.

 

In seconds she reached the end of the lawn and stood on pavement road where she would be safe.

 

She had gape open looking at her now partially soaked shirt hair and face.

 

Jessica stomp her foot like a child not believing her misfortune.

 

She scans herself slowly starting from her shoes upwards when she spotted a figure standing before her.

 

She saw how the stranger grin at her amused but her ears perked up, snapping her head when she heard giggles on the side from people who were passing by.

 

She sent glares but was useless since their backs were already turned. 

 

Jessica snapped her head to the stranger who was still standing in front of her mumbling something she could not decipher.

 

I’ll whoop your

 

The blonde tried hard concentrating to shoot the most deadly glares but in turn got shock instead.

 

Jessica found herself being dragged by her wrist; she resisted anchoring her feet on the pavement panicking now regretting her actions, she was scared for her dear life.

 

With her eyes closed she started chanting like it was a prayer for her salvation.

 

I’m sorry, I am certainly not gonna whoop your , don’t hurt me, pleeeeeassss~..

 

The next thing she knew she was pushed she cracked one eye open but soon her eyes were bulging out of its socket.

 

Omg I’m gonna get

 

She saw the stranger taking his shirt off, as an act of defence she scream her head off and prepare her fists lifting them in air ready to pounce.

 

Try me and you’ll never have babies again.

 

The guy stood up fixing his gray tank top, grinning he scratch the back of his head, before awkwardly giving the blonde a handkerchief and the shirt which he took off just now.

 

Well before you hurt me dry yourself with this and change into this. 

 

Jessica eyed him suspiciously still in her defence stance she stiffly leans in grabbing the items swiftly.

 

I don’t have anything you could change on so I hope my shirt is enough.

 

With that the stranger bowed slightly and left.

 

Jessica stood there still in her stance holding the items slowly grasping the situation. 

 

The door of the toilet automatically closes and unintentionally blew cold air towards her, she shivered that’s when she knew she had to change.

 

Once changed she look at her self on the big mirror remembering her attitude.

 

Shame, that’s why her cheeks were coloured hue,

 

Should I apologize? My gosh he was only trying to help me and hmm~.. his shirt smelled nice.

 

She felt her now dried blonde hair and fixes the given shirt as it was a little big for her.

 

Jessica cautiously walks out to the unfamiliar hallway of the building.

 

Unsure she took steps finally exposing her self, she stood in the middle clutching her side bag with her two hands looking left and right.

 

Hello??

 

Her voice echoed she sighed disappointedly the stranger already left and that means she can neither apologize nor thank him.

 

She turned her body to the exit dejectedly dragging her flats on the marble floor.

 

A yellow note stuck on a cup was put on the ground just a metre away set for her to see.

 

With an eyebrow up curiosity made her pace quicken she crouch down and read what it says.

 

Beautiful girls should not get sick drink this chocolate milk to warm you up and at the end there was a drawn smiley face.

 

She bit her lower lip touch by the kindness, the stranger was still friendly and sweet to her even though she treated him disrespectfully.

 

He even said I was beautiful.

 

She sigh standing up bringing the cup with her, she opened the lid the chocolate was still warm.

 

So nice

 

She sips, feeling her taste bud being thrilled by its soothing sweetness warming her up.

 

Jessica finally reaches the sliding doors and it let her out. On the front of the clear pane glass doors a large W sign welcome her.

 

Gahhh~.. This is the west side of the university. I really did wonder too far this time.