02- Hello Stranger

Another Eunji's Oneshot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

02- Hello Stranger 

Cast: Song Mino and Jung Eunji

Enjoy!

It’s amazing how a person  who was once a stranger,

can suddenly mean the whole world to you – ( unknown)

Eunji busily packed off all the stuffs she brought in the boxes. She was now on her new apartment, it was not really new. Her new apartment that she rent is just right beside the old one. A year ago when she finally decided to rent an apartment, this room was already rented by another person. She has no choice; she chose the room beside the room that she wanted. She doesn't really have a strong reason why she always wanted to stay on this room. There is a strong feeling that she feels more comfortable and calm to stay in this room. Maybe it's because the views that the room offers every time you open the curtain or is it just because the room seems larger. She really can't pinpoint, but she thinks it's just it. 

She stepped out of the elevator and walked casually towards her room, her eyes captured a view of some workers which load few boxes on the room next to hers. Her old apartment room, she smiled. She took a peek inside the room for a while to see the new neighbour of hers but can't find one. She unlocked the door and left to bathroom to clean her up after such a long day in work. 

In the other day, she walked past by her old apartment room and find no one's there. It's been a week after seeing the workers load the room with boxes, she didn't have a chance to meet her new neighbour. She thought just maybe if the new neighbour is a girl, she could be friend with her, and if it's a guy then - then she could be friend with him too. Her eyes were like glue, all staring her phone. Checking her farms and other orders, she was busy playing Hay Day. She is really into it lately, killing her spare time between working time. 

The elevator dings, she walked out of it with some other people. Her eyes still locked with her farm condition on her smart phone when she slammed into a hard chest that caused her to lose her balance, her phone almost fell off from her hands. Her eyes widened but luckily the guy that had his strong arms around her and immediately catch her smart phone from falling. At that time she finally can breathe, she froze and lost a chance to take a deep breath. She blinked her eyes for another few times before a sound broke the silence. "Miss, you okay?" He said, his voice was magically y to her ears. It sounds like he is a foreigner, although his Korean pronunciation is also good. 

She grasped her souls back from zoning out as she stood up back steadily. Her cheeks flushed red like a cherry blossom, letting the guy know that she is somehow not okay. "Y-yes, I am. Thanks for helping me." She said, calmly after relaxing her breath.  He nodded his head and again showing his smile to her. Eunji felt like the air were really light around her. "Okay then. I'll get going now. Be careful on your way." He said once again, Eunji smiled and replied him shortly. "Thanks again. Yes, I will. And you too." She bowed her head a little then walked confidently towards the gate leaving the high building that known as apartment building where she lives. 

It was one event that she can't forget for the next hours even when she was in work. Her senior, Chorong came up to her desk when she was having a daydream about the handsome guy she bump into earlier this morning. How much she wishes that she could meet him again. "Ji!" Chorong's voice took her back to reality as she held her hand onto her chest, feeling shock at the sudden high pitch her senior just made. "Sunbae- you surprise me!" She said while pouting her lips cutely. Chorong rolled her eyes and pushed a forefinger on Eunji's forehead, pushing her head slowly a back in a playful way. "You are the one who were busy thinking of something. I almost called you for ten times you know!" Chorong explained calmly, she never gets angry. Along these two years, Eunji never find her senior get mad or slightly angry at her. Is it because Eunji never made a intolerant mistake or Chorong is too patient, she never really know. Just call her patient, she told to herself numerous times. "I just got a notification that your lingeries were sent to your place! Have you received it?" Chorong said, almost audible for anyone in their division to hear. Some guys were now looking at Eunji with their mischiveous grin which Eunji replied with ton of glare. They chuckled instantly and start to leave for lunch time while probably talking about it.

Eunji is a twenty two years old woman with no love relationship ever for the whole her twenty two years. She is somehow not interested in quite relationship, she likes to work, that's what people say about her. But in reality she is just picky, she has so much things to do just to get a boyfriend. That's why she never had one before. 

She blew a raspberry when all the guys who were teasing her now left their desks for lunch. She then hissed at Chorong who is giggling like a dolphin. "Sunbae! You should lower your voice you know! Now they are thinking that I have a boyfriend to show my lingerie. Urggh." She hissed in annoyance, annoyed by the fact that she doesn't even have one boyfriend to call, how could she show him her body covered in lingerie. She groaned to herself. "Then you should find one! I have told you that some of my friends have those feeling toward you but you always say no though." She gave a long pressure on the word always, Korean typically. Eunji nodded her head, Chorong was right. She had all the chance to find one but she always choose to say no and just drowning herself on the pile of works that seem more interesting to her. 

"So have you received it?" Chorong asked once again while popping a piece of melon to . Eunji shook her head while sipping her caramel macchiato, her favourite coffee. "Really? But it says 'received and signed' here." Chorong said with a mouth still full with melon, showing her smartphone to Eunji. Eunji widened her eyes as she remember that it's on her old address, which means the receiver is the person who just moved a week ago to the room beside hers. She cursed under her breath as she feels worry. 'What if' thoughts start to appear and loading up on her mind, she hasn't met the new owner of her old apartment. She bit her lower lip before covering her face with her palms in stress. Chorong shrugged and took her phone away from Eunji's grips, thinking like nothing needs to be worry. 

Eunji came home earlier today. She was rushing all the papers she had today and collected it to Chorong, the director of her division. She even didn't have the chance to grab some dinner outside when everyone was eager to, because it's on someone's treat. She made a story that she has a stomach-ache

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter