08- Perfect

Another Eunji's Oneshot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Perfect

Cast: Kim Taehyung (BTS) x Jung Eunji

He was always been there, watching her walking down the hall in every Monday morning, Tuesday and Friday afternoon before he went to his own class. It’s not like he was a kind of stalker on his first semester of life being a student in a university. It’s because he was too afraid to even literally going up to her when he saw her walking. He was too shy to even do that. In additional when he was two years below her, the girl that he fell head over heels for.

Like today, as usual, he spent his day on the canteen with his other bestfriends. They were sitting on the same spot like any other day, joining the crowd with all students that came to the canteen to just talk or eat their breakfast. Taehyung was there with Jungkook and Hoseok, chatting about simple things that most boys talk about.

It was about the last World Champion MotoGP. Jungkook and Hoseok were too furious to even tell that the winner of the World MotoGP wasn’t their favourite, Valentino Rossi. They were all agreed that Valentino Rossi was the one who deserved that first podium. Being all the noisy boys, they were all arguing about the reason why Rossi didn’t get the trophy.

They were too busy talking with just both of them, leaving Taehyung there alone. He was there watching his ideal girl fixing her hair, putting a strand behind her ear and a few in front of her ear before eating her breakfast today. He even know her habit in fixing her hair, he knew what her favourite dishes from the canteen is.

He watched his ideal girl hissed in annoyance when she found it difficult to understand the book that she was reading about. He knew it very well from the expression that she made, flipping through pages with her left hand while her right hand is holding her spoon. Shoving another spoonful of kimchi fried rice into before scribbling down some words on her note. He was there, watching all things that she did.

“Yah! Are you just going to be a stalker,huh?” Taehyung was surprised to hear someone said that. He wasn’t really paying attention to his surrounding, he was too busy adoring his ideal girl doing her stuff, until his one other friend came.

“Stalker? What are you talking about, Jimin?” He laughed mockingly, trying to cover the truth that he might seem look like a stalker few seconds ago.

“Oh come on. I know you were watching Eunji sunbaenim since few minutes ago.” Jimin said with his smirk on before taking a seat in front of the stalker boy.

“What? Is it too obvious?” Taehyung was now admitted it. He was once caught by Jimin, he denied it since he wasn’t really sure whether she is just like a kind of crush that he has or a real girl that he has interest on.

“Well, I can see that from here. I don’t know if everyone else in the room can see it.”

“But I can tell why you are always looking at her though.” Jimin paid a glance on the girl that they were talking about.

“Why?” Taehyung asked with his lips jutted out.

“She is beautiful and smart. A total package for every man.” Jimin said, lifted the edge of his lips into a smirk.

“Hahahaha. Yes, she is.” Once again, Taehyun agreed on his bestfriend’s statement. Turning his head once to see her walking out of the table with her brown hair waving behind her back. She is too perfect, indeed.

. . .  . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . .  . . . . . .

Jung Eunji is a third year student in Kyunghee University. She took economic major as her first degree. She is also the head of students committee in the Economic major. She is not just an ordinary students who went home right after the class dismissed. She is that girl who will you find on the Economic students committee room in the late afternoon and university’s library in the evening.

She is the girl behind all great events that the Economic students for almost these four years. She won all the votes and made her lead the students committee for two years already now. She never really seems tired with all her activities. After all her tight schedules in the university she went back to her apartment nearby the university, it’s just a few  blocks from the university so she could just walk to her home by feet.

Late at that night, Eunji went home with her hands brought a pile of books. She wasn’t really paying attention on the street as she was trying hard not to make those books fell from her grips. Her body crashed against a man, successfully making all of her books fell to the ground, hitting the man’s foot hard.

“Aw! Shoot!” The man that wore a jacket and sweat pants was hissing in pain once a book fell on his foot, hitting right on his toe. 

“Oh- I am sorry! I am sorry! Ommo!” Eunji was too even surprised when she heard him hissed in pain. She abruptly crouched down and held his foot as he was holding it already. She was busy nodding her head in guilty while saying sorry to the hurting man.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter