10- Yes or No?

Another Eunji's Oneshot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alo!

I am back again!

Enjoy!

 

Today was another busy day for Eunji, this beautiful fairy will have another day spent in the studio. She would be busy again today because she is preparing for her first solo album. She was excited yet worried at the same time. A solo album is not something she can play with, plus this is her first solo album. This will decide whether she will have another solo album coming or this is going to be also the last album of hers.

As she was applying her morning face cream on her freshly washed face, she was accompanied by her younger member. "Eonnie! Yesterday, someone asked us about the Descendants of the Sun." Namjoo said to her, stopping her fingers from applying the cream on her left cheek.

She was not in the yesterday's Vapp video, that's why she wouldn't know about that.

"A fan asked about it on the comment. I was speechless about to answer it or not." Namjoo said before ending it up with a crack of laughters and clapping hands, Namjoo's typical laugh.

"Eiy- you should have answered it,Namjoo-ya. Or people would be curious about it." Eunji turned to the younger one and chuckled at the guilty expression Namjoo made at her. "Mianhaeyo,eonnie. I didn't think of that." She pouted at Eunji, trying her best to win her older sister to forgive her.

"Why should you say sorry? It's none of your fault. Aigoo- uri namjoo." Eunji chuckled and immediately took the younger one to her warm embrace and hug her tightly, "Calm down. No one would think weirdly about it. Who doesn't watch Descendants of the Sun anyway?"

Eunji being her inner-self, joke about everything she could to comfort other people. It was a success one, she never fails to though. Namjoo smiled at her and nodded eagerly. That fact is undoubtedly true, everyone must have watched Descendants of the Sun.

"There you go. Smile suits you better. It's still early in the morning you know." Eunji tapped her forefinger on Namjoo's cheek, made her embarassed.

"But aren't you jealous, eonnie?" Namjoo was at it again, it seems that she didn't plan to drop the 'Descendants of the Sun' topic that soon.

"Honestly, I am. But it's his job, who am I to stop him doing his job, namjoo-ya? Right?" Eunji's fingers were back to her previous activity, applying the face finger on the rest of her face.

Not so long Namjoo took a moment to think of another question, Eunji's phone rings loudly. Stole Namjoo's attention to her phonescreen to see 'ㅅㅈㄱ'(re: S J K) was the one who called Eunji.

"Such a coincidence eh, eonnie? We just talked about him just now." She laughed and immediately left her older sister to take the call.

Eunji laughed softly and pressed on the green phone sign on her screen, answering the call.

"Are you going to the studio again today?", "Are you going to the filming location again today?"; both of them talked at the same time as soon as they are on. Successfully made both of them chuckled softly and answered with a soft hum almost at the same time too, Eunji answered around five seconds later after him.
 

...........................

It was another busy day for him, as an actor he was born to live in the filming location. That means that he could just spend his all day time take several scenes, and doing the same scenes for the several times to get the best result. He wasn't feeling tired at all, he likes it here. Being with the friends that works in the same field as his, working what he is passionate about, aren't all that awesome?

But he couldn't help but missing home. He was being away for a few weeks to finish drama he was currently on. The current well-known drama, for their military concept story that don't forget to show those great muscles of those korean soldiers. The shooting wasn't being done not near the heart of the city, that's why he was missing home.

"Yah- Joongki-ya, it's our turn next. Come on!" The more tanned man talked to him, waking him up from his daydream about going home.

Although last year was harder than this time, because he was still in the same country as his only lover but why is it feel so far away for him? He wonders why.

But there is no time for him to have a single thought of that, what he would be thinking about right now is about how to have a good and romantic kiss with his co-actor, Song Hye Kyo.


 

"Don't be too awkward, just do it smoothly like how you kiss your girlfriend." The producer shouted from behind the camera to both of the actors, "Camera standby! One- Two- and action!"

As the word action was being heard by Joongki, he immediately put all of his effort to do this scene once. He didn't want to have another take for this scene. He didn't want to kiss another girl for too many times, although it's all just scenario.

Hold on.
Just think of her.
Her soft lips.
Her hands groping the back of my shirt as the kiss continues.
Her short-

He thought to himself as he was doing it.

"And cut!" Joongki shot his eyes wide opened and slowly took himself back from his co-actor in this drama, Song Hye Kyo.

"That was incredibly awesome, Joongki-ssi, Hyekyo-ssi! One take everyone! One take!" The producer said and Joongki was all screaming inside his heart.

Eunji, mianhaeyo. I did all of this nicely, thanks to my memories about our kisses. He thought to himself while smiling to the producer.

"You did well, Hye Kyo-ssi." He bowed his head once before moving to another filming set for another scene.
 

.......................

"Eonnie!!!!! Ommo-ommo! I can't believe it!!" Namjoo was screaming her lungs out. She was in apink dorm's living room, together with the excited  Bomi. They were watching this month's famous drama, the one and only Descendants of the Sun.

"What is it?" Chorong and Eunji ran all their way from their room to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter