13 - Power Source *

Another Eunji's Oneshot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Short explanation about today's update before you read the whole chapter.

I've told you before that I am the owner of Beetle122 or BrendaThania122 in the past time, but then my account suspended because of my rated stories. If one of you ever read Eunji's Oneshot Collection made by me, then you must be familiar with this update because I found my old datas from my old laptop which there are my old writings. So, today's update was originally written two years ago (take or give some), so I just edited some typos and made it a bit better. But after all it is the same. 

Without decreasing the joy of all the readers, so please enjoy! :3

Title: Power Source

Cast: Jung Eunji and Suho EXO

 

Today He usually did his activities, doing his dance practice at his dorm with all the EXO members like he always does. Everyone seems so busy practicing their dances for the ‘Overdose’ choreography. After the video is out, EXO has so many works to do and even after the really big issues about Kris leaving the group, Suho still could manage his sadness and worries to something more useful for today’s practice. That’s why he spent more hours practicing his steps and moves just to get all done better for his group’s comeback. It made s worriedly ask him whether he was okay or not, because he seemed so energetic  even after he lost so many sleeping time because he got more pressures after Kris’ leaving.

It’s hard for him, no- for all the members and of course the fans as well. He seems to wake up all night to read all the fans’ tweets and news about that. Don’t ask whether he has a twitter or no, but yeah he does. He used a random name to cover his real identity from the fans. Like any other member group, believe it or not they mostly have their own private twitter account to stalk on their fans. Though, because they want to know their fans closer or they just want to know how much their fans praising them. He seems drown in that news till he got a retweet from one of his fans tweet.

[A picture that shows about Eunji’s last performance with Leo VIXX tomorrow]

“Jeez!” he hardly sighed when he remember this. How he could forget about his girlfriend’s last performance on her drama musical ‘Full House’. 

His busy schedule and everything made him totally forget about his girlfriend; sadly he missed her so bad while he was the one who asked her not to bother him for a bit while at their last meeting after the Kris’ issue out on the public. He blamed himself for forgetting such an important thing of his girlfriend because he was too busy to get his mind on their group problem.

He tapped his chin while thinking how could he got to go the theatre and watch her last show, purposely wanted to give her a small surprise without bringing the curiosity for their both fans. He bit his lower lip; he stood from his fingers-shaped couch, left his laptop on the small table and started to walk back and forth like an iron, trying to gets an idea how to watch the drama musical without people talking negatively.

“Aha!” he exclaimed as he got an idea, grinning widely on how smart he could be sometimes. He took his phone, where laid on his nightstand desk and busily typed a text then smiled upon the text after he sent it.

He smiled and jumped to the bed leaving his laptop on. He knew that he will get a really good dream tonight; even it’s just an exact 4 hours’ time of sleeping.

 

 

 

 

The next day after a lack of sleeping time he pushed himself up from the bed after hearing a glass clinking, time for wake up. That’s what Kyungsoo did for waking their members up in the morning. Just by hearing the clinking glass sounds made the members woke up hurriedly, they are too scared to get mock by their mother’s dorm, Kyungsoo.

“Let’s get practice! Fighting!” he shouted after all the boys gathered in the practice room. The song Overdose repeatedly playing on the background while they were busy moving their body, followed the songs rhythm.

They got more than 3 hours of dance practice and surely they came to the dining room to get their lunch and start to munch their foods.

“Hyung, aren’t you gonna eat the lunch?” Sehun asked made him back to his existence. He nodded and smiled which is replied by the roll eyes from the sarcastic guy name Byun Baekhyun. “He is full already with the issues comments and all.” Baekhyun sighed.

“You should stop staring blankly and start eating,Hyung. Stop thinking about Kris for a bit second and live your life.” Chen advised.

“Easy bo-..” “CAN YOU GUYS JUST EAT IN SILENCE? STOP TALKING WHEN YOU STILL HAVE FOOD ON YOUR MOUTH. IT’S NASTY.” Kyungsoo cutted his leader’s speech with his sharp tone yell, succeed in making the rest of the members fell in silence and obey his words like a good kid.

After had an hour full for eating time and a bit chitchat time, they back to their position to have a practice for thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter