04- Panic

Another Eunji's Oneshot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Panic

Cast: Suho EXO and Eunji APINK

 Suho didn’t bother to ask for his other members permission when he was planning to go out, he wanted to get some fresh air, he made up a reason. He went to his car and immediately drove his car down the road to the place where he has appointment. He got off his car after putting up a hat and a mask that cover almost a half of his face, leaving only his eyes visible to the other to see. He went to a big building and directly went to the elevator without a doubt on his heart.

He heard the elevator dinged and the door opened almost a second after the sound appear. He couldn’t help but smiling widely over the fact that here he is now, in the apartment building where his girlfriend lives. It’s his first time ever to come and visit her, it didn’t mean he never pick her up from her apartment or take her home with him, it was just he never went this far. His visit was just lasted right on the parking lot, that’s the furthest area that his girlfriend allowed for him. He never went further than that, knowing that his girlfriend was into thai boxing lately making him scare to look for a problem with her.

But not today, he wanted to rebel his girlfriend rule. Although he was still in fear inside, afraid that he will get attack by his own girlfriend or worst they would get into a fight. He just wanted to do this, like literally wanted to do this. He has a huge urgency to pick her up right from the door of her apartment, he wanted to visit her properly like any other boyfriend in the world.

So here he is now, stood up by the door and confidently holding a bouquet of pink roses, his girlfriend’s favourite flowers. He took a deep breath before pressing the doorbell, he bit his lower lip from the back of his mask that covering almost of his face while waiting for someone to open the door. He pressed the doorbell once again. A few seconds later, someone with a short brown hair opened the door, her eyes widened in surprise when she first saw him. He smiled towards her and nodded his head politely; he wanted to be polite to his girlfriend’s friend.

“Hello.” He greeted, his voice was low, almost sounds like a whisper.

The younger girl seem still in shock as she immediately slamming the door close and rushed toward the living room, screaming in horror. “There is a sasaeng fan outside! Ommo! Unnie! Chorong unnie! Namjoo unnie! Bomi unnie! Naeun unnie!” She yelled frantically while jumping up and down on the floor like a hyper kid. Her short hair was bouncing together with her body that jumping in horror. The rest of her unnie were looking at her in disbelief, apink known as a famous girl band in South Korea, but never along this 4 years they have a visit from their sasaeng fan. Since their first debut in this entertainment world, they never found a sasaeng fan that came to their dorm. They shook their head at the hyper makna who seems not going to stop jumping around any sooner. “Stop being so delusional, hayoung.” Chorong replied while she was lying on the couch with her face covered in her facial mask. The rest of the girls were just shaking their head, didn’t want to believe their maknae.

Hayoung pouted and stomped her foot on the floor before running to her best unnie that almost like her older sister to her. She poked her head from the opened door while watching Eunji was still putting some lip-gloss on her lips as she was sitting in front of the mirror.

“What is it, youngie?” Eunji called her with her usual nickname.

Hayoung pouted childishly and walked over to her like  a kid. She sat down right beside her on the smaller chair with her head looking up at the older girl. “Unnie, I saw a sasaeng fan outside our dorm!” She exclaimed, her eyes sparkling in fear.

“What? Sasaeng fan?” Eunji widened her eyes and stood up almost immediately right after Hayoung reported it. Hayoung nodded her head repeatedly while pouting her lips childishly. Eunji being her usual motherly character immediately leaving her bedroom with Hayoung, they both walked to the door and opened to check the sasaeng fan that Hayoung told her earlier.

Eunji opened the door only to see a figure of a man standing in front of her with his back facing him. She squinted her eyes and called out for him politely.

“Excuse me.. Who are you, sir?” She asked with her Seoul accent, although she was still not used to this accent but it’s more proper if she use it in this kind of urgent time. She tilted her head once the man turned around and showed his sweet smile. The smile that she hardly know whose has it. She groaned and hit his arm as soon as he wink towards her. Hayoung at the same time just frozen on her place, she didn’t know what to say when she was standing right in front of Suho.

Suho nodded his head once again towards the five other girls after Eunji exclaimed his sudden appearance on their dorm. Bomi clicked her tongue and didn’t stop complaining at the leader of EXO.

“Sunbae, why not you tell me that you two will go out dating today?” She hissed and ran her fingers through her blonde hair, “If you told me earlier. I would have myself ready as well so we can have a double date. Ishh..” She hissed again, ruffling her long hair in annoyance.

“I am afraid that you are busy. Your group’s comeback is on the next month right?” He chuckled softly when he saw Eunji rolling her eyes at her best friend childish attitude.

“Well, Eunji is busy too you know!” Bomi replied back, her eyes glaring playfully at him.

“Oh come on. I miss my girlfriend okay.” He stick out his tongue at the childish Bomi and replied with a loud ‘wooooo’ cheering from the five girls almost at the same time.

“I miss Jongin too for goodness’ sake, Sunbae!” Bomi widened her eyes more, trying hard to be more scarier than before to let him know how annoying he is right now.

-------------------------------------

Eunji and Suho finally could walked out of their first place that they had planned to visit before. That was a small café in the Seoul area, where not so many people come there, then continued with a visit to their favourite karaoke place. They just basically spent their time talking to each other about stuffs and stuffs, not forgetting to have some simple skinship as holding hand and kiss on the cheek.

Eunji didn’t plan to stay mad at him for the rest of their day, they had planned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter