05- The Breakup

Another Eunji's Oneshot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: The Break-Up
Cast: Yoon Doojoon and Jung Eunji

Enjoy!

 

 

Eunji was busy clicking on her mouse pad while reading some news articles on the computer. She scrolled down the screen as her eyes scanned down the text that she is reading now. She pouted at the articles she has been reading. Eunji was in the middle of her break before her usual dance practice time. It's still too early for her feeling sleepy but heck, she felt sleepy almost all the time for these past weeks. Blame her overtiring practicing schedule before apink's comeback.

She was beyond happy once her dance coreography were finally passed what the instructor wanted. It was another exhausting day for Eunji. She couldn't really think that she will be this tired, it's even double tiring than the previous comeback when she also had a drama. She fell directly to her deep slumber in no time. She was fast asleep, leaving the rest of apink members chatting in the living room. They were usually chatting in the living room for talking from things to things, girls typically. Today's topic is the girls' generation comeback. No doubt, girls' generation are like everyone's idol in South Korea. They are the flowers of all guys' heart and Apink was aware that they should follow their sunbae's steps to be like one, one day. 

Hayoung and Namjoo started to do the dance cover of the song Party while Bomi and Chorong singing to the song enthusiastically while clapping their hands like a sea-lion in the circus show. Naeun at the same time was half asleep; she has her eyes half closing. At the end of the song, they were clapping their hands like a lion sea in the circus made Naeun yelp in surprise and immediately awaken from her sleep. She has that reddened eyes due her sleepiness. 

"Hayoung-i, bring your unnie to your room and sleep. Tomorrow we will practice for Weekly Idol's show." Chorong said with her hand roaming her sleepy face too. 

Hayoung nodded and helped Naeun to go to their bedroom. She closed the door behind and directly went to sleep. The rest of them were finally falling asleep as well.

Chorong went to sleep alone in her own bedroom. Meanwhile, Bomi and Namjoo should share their room together. Bomi and Namjoo even snored lightly due to their tiredness. It's not new, based on healthy facts if you are tired or feeling unwell you can snore in your sleeping. So that's why they were snoring too mostly because of their nonstop practice schedule. 

Eunji shot her eyes open when she could hear her alarm buzzing under her pillow. She frowned slightly as she steps out from her bed. She slipped her feet onto her bunny slippers before walking out her bedroom to the living room. She sat down on the floor with her legs crossed, her eyes still half-closed because her sleepiness seems like didn't want to leave her. She yawned deeply before her laptop was finally and showing her wallpaper. The picture of her and her brother, Jung Minki. Her right hand functioning the Skype application as she uses her left hand to hold up the mug close to her lips, she took a sip of her hot chocolate slowly as the Skype application slowly opened. 

She was still in her sleepy mode before her laptop's led light blinking, signing that she has a message on her Skype account. Oh no, it's an incoming video call. She smiled instantly when the name 'doobeedoo' appear to ask her for a video call. She directly plugged earplugs on each ears of hers, she smiled when she could hear he coughs from the call line. It's dark in the living room, her face is not really showing on the screen meanwhile the caller's face was clearly seen on her screen. 

"Morning, sleepyhead." He greeted her with his deep husky voice. He waved his hand in front of the camera as his smile showing. Eunji chuckled at his nickname for her, she didn't object that nickname. She is really a sleepyhead for these past weeks, she couldn't deny it. She has been tired from all these tiring schedule. 

"Aren't you answering? And why you always so lazy to turn on the light on the living room?" His lips formed a slight pout, his purple-ish lips. He has been smoking lately for God knows how many cigarettes he consumes per day. 

"Wait-" Eunji said before leaving the laptop to turn the living room's light on. There she was, her sleepy face now showing on the screen. He laughed right after he could see her making a weird face in front of camera. She really needed to stop. "Greet me back!" He half-shouting to the camera. He pouted again, it's become his habit right after he is officially in relationship with Eunji.

"Hey, doobeedoo oppa!" Eunji was being the playful girl like she usual does, she chuckled when Doojon rolled his eyes. Eunji couldn't stop teasing him yet. She kept teasing him for another minute, not wanting to call him by his name just yet. She likes it whenever he pouted to the camera; it's like a tortur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter