03- What a day!

Another Eunji's Oneshot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

03- What a day!

Cast: GDragon and Jung Eunji

Happy birthday to Jung Eunji! 

This is my gift to you to celebrate her birthday together with you hehe.

Enjoy!

You will never know what will happen to you in a day.

It will surprise you in the way you can’t explain.

You can’t help it, but just saying ‘what a day’ to get into a conclusion. -- (What a day!)

 

Eunji just woke up from her night sleep. Her sleepy eyes seem like they didn't want to follow what their owner want them to do. They seem like will remain closed for the rest of the day, she groaned quietly as she sat up. She stretched her arms and body. She felt like almost all of her bones were pushing her to some pain, especially on her neck as she knew that she didn't sleep on her comfy bed but a desk. It’s her office desk, for a further information.  

It was another day for her that she needed to keep herself working hard in front of her computer, editing some videos to make a good review for her new coming-show in KBS. 
Eunji wiped with the back of her hand as she clicks the mouse pad with her other hand. Lucky, the last video that she had been editing for the whole night was saved. She immediately walked out of the editing room toward the bathroom. She cleaned herself up, making sure that she won't have a sleepy face when she came to her director to collect the video. 

It wasn't new for her to stay the nights in her office to finish a pile of works. It's been becoming her foods all days as she is known as a workaholic. Working in a busy building that keep producing variety shows to entertain people was not helping her either. It makes her more busy and busy; it’s a miracle that she barely hit the hospital due to her killing schedule.

She drew a thin line on her eyebrows just to make it clearer and add another brown-goldenish eye shadow on each eye, to make her face look fresher. It's not like she will stay on the office for the rest of the day again, she will go home right after she collected the video. She just wanted to look more presentable when she did that. 

She made sure that her looks was okay before she made her steps toward her director desk. She had the video data on her hand; together with her usual smile she greeted him. "Morning, sir." She sounded so formal. "Where is the video?" He directly asked without even bother to reply her polite greetings. Her smile slowly faded away and turned into a pout as she handed the video then left the office without waiting for him to answer. 

It's not like her disrespect him just now but actually, she is actually the senior, not him. Long story short, she refused the offer to be the director of Running Man show, it’s already tiring her with just being a writer, being the director is a hell for her. Plus, her boyfriend was against it so she decided to turn down the offer and chose her junior to be the one who lead the division because she was sure enough that he was capable of this responsibility. Her boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong was a young millionaire that worked hardly from zero, he can easily give her anything that she wants right away within a snap of her fingers. That’s why she didn’t really bother about her position in her job, she is not that ambitious to get that. She is happy enough that she has something to do every day.

She groaned as she held her purse tightly, she couldn't think any reason why he became so annoying today. It's a new thing for him to annoy her like this. He usually being the kindest guy on her division but today he was being a .

She didn't want to think about that again as she held up her hand to stop any taxi that she could find one. She was there, stood on the side of the street in front of KBS building. Her smile rose up when a taxi finally passed by and stopped right in front of her, she immediately step into it and surprised when she already sat in. She wasn't alone. She widened her eyes at the view of two guys wearing black mask, like what the criminals wear in many movies she always watches. 

When she about to hold the doorknob and get out, the criminal guy who sat beside her at the passenger seat held her wrist, stopping her movements. She cried loudly just to make them two flinched in surprise by her high pitch; she didn't want to die now. Unluckily, the guy who sat beside her on the passenger seat covered with a napkin. She could clearly smell, it's like an aromatherapy scent but soon enough to send her into darkness. She passed out. 

She blinked her eyes opened; her eyes were still adjusting the light that seems like falling right from above her head while her surroundings were purely dark. She widened her eyes as she realized that both of her hands was tied behind her back with a rope, a rope that tightly wrap her hands from moving even just for a centimetre. She winced at the pain as she cried for another time. She didn't know why she is being kidnapped. For Pete's sake, she is not that rich to make any criminals attracted to kidnap her. She is not living any fancy live. She couldn't think anything else besides crying for help. She was there for almost an hour, crying like she was about to die soon before the same guy that once sitting beside the driver's seat come over. She didn't know how she could differentiate this guy from another one, but she knew that this guy is the one who held her wrists back then when she was still in the taxi.
He stood there in front of her, saying that she should shut up if she didn't want to get hurt. Instead, she kept yelling and cried out for help. The other guy came and immediately shot her a glare. This man was totally has a darker gaze than the other one that asked him to shut up, he is taller than the other one too. Eunji was being the brave one; she tried hardly enough to escape make her almost fell from the chair where she was sitting. The shorter guy came and immediately held her arms and helped her to sit back on the chair.
She couldn't tell what she saw through his eyes. She really hoped that this man could understand what she really meant through her silent codes to the shorter man, wish that this man was more kind than the taller one that has been shooting her with a glare since ever. She was near to tears before the taller one talked. 

"You better prepare yourself. You never know what you have in yourself." His voice was deep; Eunji furrowed her brows as she looks at him in curious. She couldn't have any guts to ask, she just sat there in silence. She was near to tears, she closed her eyes tightly, and tears were rolling down her cheeks, ruining her mascara. Then the guys who were watching her disappear under the darkness in front of her. 

Few minutes later, she saw them coming back. She bit her lower lip as she felt herself was so near to pee on her skirt. She was too scared for the next thing that these guys would explain to me. Will they ask me for money? Will they ask me for a signature? Well, this one is impossible; I am not that famous in Seoul. Will they cut me because my family didn't give them the money? H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter