09- Untitled

Another Eunji's Oneshot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Untitled

Cast: Hongbin VIXX and Eunji Apink

Since the title is untitled yet, probably you can advise me a title for this chapter after reading this update. Suggest me some! 

Enjoy!

This is the story where a co-worker falls head over heels for the head of department where she was currently working on. She was not that girl worker that would obviously showing her feeling in front of everyone, instead she was too stiff to even show what she was feeling about. She was too busy working on her own dream to be the best worker in the office, though if she could, she is willing to take the role of head department, replacing him. But she knew it for sure, she would never replace him.

She is a determined co-worker; everyone has known her for her determination to be a best worker. She would try her best not to skip a day of the effective workdays.  She is that co-worker that could actually finish her work right on time, or even most of the times she finished it before the deadline. She is the woman worker whom could separate things between work and the things outside this building. All of those things explained what makes Jung Eunji becomes so well-known between her colleagues.

Thus, it doesn’t avoid her from being the clumsy woman who actually has this weakness to a certain man with those requirements that most women would already have. This perfect man has this perfect body, his height is taller than most of men workers in the office. His height is approximately 182cms, above the average for most Asian men. He has this kind of cute face that would change into an extremely handsome one when he was angry or seriously working on something. He was just moved to the branch office in Seoul six months ago, and soon every woman in the office has fell for him. This perfect man’s name is Lee Hongbin.

“Eunji-ssi.”, “Yes, sir?” Eunji answered his call almost immediately, followed with her fast steps, walking towards her head department desk.

“I think you should explain me what did you write on this report paper.” He pointed his ballpoint on a page where there was a scribble written on it.

It directly surprises Eunji when she read the doodles that she made on that report paper that Hongbin was holding on. She forgot that she should have erased what she was drawing on that paper. She bit her lower lip in anticipation while looking down at Hongbin’s serious face, scared about what would he reacts to this. Instead of scolding her, Hongbin chuckled at her and motioned her to come closer.

“Thank goodness, I am the one who get this paper. What if other people in the office read this,huh?” He shook his head in disbelief before shooing her away from his personal desk.

His eyes turned back again to where that doodles were drawn. He ran his fingers over the pencil’s drawing on the paper, his smile was still there before he took his own pencil and drew a heart around the doodle which was written ‘Hongbin <3 Eunji’. That was childish indeed, but who forbid him to do that? On top of that, he was the owner of this paper.

Afterwards, he took his phone and typed a message.

11:48

You childish girl. I love you.

He pressed the send button and immediately shoved it to his pocket before leaving his desk to the meeting room, followed by his loyal co-worker, Jung Eunji.

Eunji hid her face behind those files that she has to bring with her to the meeting room, but seconds later she felt her phone buzzed inside her pocket. Sigh, she wanted to read it but then Hongbin glanced at her, sending a soft glare at her.

“Check your message later on, childish girl.” He whispered softly, sending a shiver down to her spine.

She is so aware that this man name Park Hongbin has this magic on her, she couldn’t help but holding onto those files that she brought with her tightly. Keep it professional between her works and her personal life.

 

-----

 

 

Her eyes followed where her head department was going, tailing where would he be at this afternoon. Watching his back disappear behind the elevator, she sighed when the elevator door was finally closed before sliding down on her seat.

“When will you tell everyone about your relationship with Mr.Lee?” the sound of it wakes her up from her dreamy state. As she turned her head to the right side, she saw her best friend looking at her with questioning expression.

“What did you say?” Eunji asked, rubbing her eyes lazily.

Last night she only has three hours of sleep, she needed to take care of her only brother that just turned fifteen years old last week. He couldn’t sleep well because he had high fever last night; she kept mumbling a song softly just to make him sleep. She could manage to come to work today because she asked her aunt to take care of him only for today. She was hella tired to even answer he best friend’s question.

“When will you announce your relationship with Mr.Lee?” she rolled her eyes when Eunji yawn.

“Later. You know it will be an awkward moment when people know that our head department is having a relationship with his co-worker. I’m afraid about what would other people say about him.” Eunji simply explained to her.

“Oh come on. They will treat you better. They will not ask you to do hard stuffs anymore because they know you will be the Mrs. Lee anytime soon.”

“Ssh! Keep your voice low, Bomi! Gosh!” Eunji sighed deeply; thankfully she had her hand palm covering Bomi’s loud mouth. She couldn’t bear her loudness. “and stop talking nonsense.” Eunji whispered softly in her ear before letting her hand off of Bomi’s mouth.

Truth is Eunji is now in relationship with the head of marketing department where she was working on. They started go dating four months ago, but they have known each other since 1 year ago. That’s when Eunji first joined the company and became the trusted person whom meets other workers from another office branches. They met first time in one of the office meeting their company had last year, He didn’t just fall in love like that, it surely took a long time for him to be sure whether he likes her for sure or not.

Things became more beautiful when Hongbin finally decided to go on date with Eunji, although at first Eunji rejected his offer to go on date because of their gap at work. But it was broken down when they both knew that they started to like each other more than they expected it would be. They started seeing each other more frequent, and they love spending their spare time together.

Now, the condition where Hongbin had moved to the branch office where Eunji was working on, it didn’t really affect this lovely couple. Their interaction seems normal, just like how the co-workers interact with their boss, no speciality. Eunji likes it better that way, because she has always wanted to be a best worker with her pure effort.

“Ya- eunji, answer your phone. It’s buzzing.” Bomi rolled her eyes when she knew why Eunji didn’t take that phonecall.

“Do you want me take that call?” Bomi lifted one of her eyebrows, suggested Eunji to answer that call or she will take it instead.

Looking at her best friend didn’t move her attention away from her computer, she took Eunji’s phone, “Whatever. Your choice it is.” , Bomi pressed the green button and casually answer the phonecall as if she used to answer the call.

“Hello.”

“Ah yes- she is too busy to answer the call. You know her better.”

“No, sometimes I wonder I can have a best friend like her.”

“Don’t ask me. Why you don’t ask her by yourself.” Bomi glanced at Eunji who didn’t even make a reaction.

“Seriously! Stop checking your computer! Your boyfriend is calling you!” Bomi rushed in anger as she put down Eunji’s phone on her desk.

“He is the one who gives me so much work to bother, blame him, not me. I am just trying to be a good worker here.” Eunji wiggled her eyebrows at Bomi playfully, successfully shut Bomi’s mouth up. 

Separating things between works and personal life used to be very easy for Eunji, but since the day Hongbin moved in to the branch office where she was working on, it’s getting harder. She didn’t like it when she has to get a special treatment from the other workers just because she is the girlfriend of the important person in the company. Besides, she wasn’t sure enough whether announcing their relationship will get them good reactions or not, that’s why they hold that idea back and kept it as a secret.

---

In one fine day, after they finished their lunch. They heard two workers busy talking about something as soon as the elevator’s door opened.

“Did you see the woman who just walked in? She is so beautiful and y. Gosh, I’m jealous!”

“Yes, I saw her. She is a goddess.”

“Indeed she is.”

Eunji and Bomi who just walked past by the other two workers were glancing at each other at the topic that the other workers were talking about. Who’s that girl that they were talking about? Is she a new client or what?

“Come on. We need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter