12 - His Love Circle

Another Eunji's Oneshot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cast: Jung Eunji and Kim Sunggyu

Title: His Love Circle

 

That day is when she started it all over again. She didn't know that she would go and make herself walks into his love circle once more time. She wasn't sure whether it was a coincidence or a fate for her, the thing is that she wanted to believe it that there is always a second chance.

Right two months ago was the start of everything. Eunji sat on her seat with her belly bulged out, she was full after having her lunch. A kimchi fried rice and ice tea for lunch made her feel full and lazy, so she just leaned her back on the back of the seat and waited for the food to be digested. She wasn't alone. She was there with her only bestfriend, Yoon Bomi. Both of them were just arrived at the Incheon airport two hours earlier than they were supppzed to so they decided to have their lunch first before departuring.

Both Bomi and Eunji were planning to have a short vacation in Jeju island for four days. Before starting a new semester which full with hectic weeks in university, they decided to go and enjoy the bestfriend time in the beautiful island, Jeju. Like an independent women, they both have prepared everything they need for the vacation, including beautiful bikinis for the beach time later on, since it was Summer holiday.

"Yah- should we leave to the waiting room? It's just thirty minutes more before the departure time." Eunji nudged her bestfriend whom currently dazed out.

Bomi blinked her eyes, glanced at her watch and realized that it was only thirty minutes before the departure time, she agreed on Eunji. "Let's go then!", she said as she stood up from her seat, taking all her belongings before leaving the restaurant, followed with Eunji.
 

Eunji was sitting together with Bomi at the waiting room. Both of them were in the airport, waiting for the announcement for the passengers to get into the plane and soon take off to their destination place. They couldn't wait to have their feet touched the hot shiny sands on the Jeju beach and breathes the fresh air of Jeju.

As they both were waiting, they took out their phones for a selca. Girls' typical. Taking one or two pictures, Eunji decided to upload it on her SNS, with a caption 'Jeju we are coming!'. She smiled as the picture went out beautiful and soon her phone beeps in crowd because of her friends' likes on the picture.

She scrolled down through her friends' post on her timeline and something caught her attention. Someone posted his location just now, and it was on Incheon airport. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw  that that update was only updated five minutes ago. As she felt anxious, she chose not to think about it and just scrolled down more through another updates. It is not like the airport is so small that it is possible for her to meet him, the airport is hella big and she wishes she won't meet him.

But too much for her surprise, her eyes caught someone in a red sweater walked into the airport's waiting room where she was in. Her eyes widened in surprise as her jaws dropped at the view of someone that she knew walked into the waiting room. She shook her head, rubbing both of her eyes before blinking them up quickly. She couldn't believe it that she just saw him, after a long time she didn't. Refusing to let him know that she was in the same place, she immediately turned her head away, looking to the other way.

Her brain kept telling her not to look at him or looking where he sat, but what she did is the other way around. She even couldn't help but telling Bomi that this man she has been avoiding for almost one year is here, sitting on the seat across theirs.

"What a date you two have! Give this one chance, you never know that this might be a sign from God for you two!" Bomi excitedly told her.

It was too hard to believe it that Eunji actually fell for it. She actually fell for what Bomi said and started to believe it that it was all planned from God that they two met today in the airport. Because frankly saying, there are so many waiting rooms in the airport and various airlines and destinations to go, but why he had to go with the same plane as hers? Is it a coincidence? No way!

In this world, there is no such thing as coincidence. Everything were already planned by God who created us and gave us life to this very day. If someone you met two years ago turned out to be your husband today, it is not a coincidence as well, it is all well-planned by God alone. So what happened with Eunji that day wasn't a coincidence, but God's plan for both of them.

So it was a plan for Eunji to meet her long-time ex, the one that made her couldn't fall asleep for a month. It was a fate for her to meet him, the one that she cursed for being in her life once, the one that left an ugly wound on her heart. It was a belief that that meeting was a start of all brand new day for Eunji and Sunggyu, the man that she promised that she doesn't want to meet. 

........................................

Two months already after the meeting in the airport, both of them actually grew closer. There is no more day without exchanging texts between them two. Whether it's night or day, 2a.m or 2p.m, they will contact each other whenever they have time. And again, it puts more confidence on her, that it was all planned to be good for both of them.

At first, she was still feel traumatic over the new habits that just came to her life once again. It has been a quiet days since she has no 'close friend' that will ask you silly things, such as;

"Aren't you in the class?" Eunji  spok as she kicked some sands on the ground, didn't feel the mood to have such a phonecall early in the morning.

"Hmm. The lecturer is boring and he is old, he won't bother if I made a call. Plus, I sit on the last row so he won't realize." He made it clear that he was actually making a phonecall when he was in the class.

"Oh- I see." Eunji replied shortly.

"Hmmm....you don't go to the university today?" He stopped for while before, thinking about what question he could come up with and he got quite a good thought.

"It's Saturday. I have no class on Saturday." But, too much for his expectations, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter