Story in High School

Another Eunji's Oneshot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cast: Jota Madtown x Eunji APink

and this story was most probably written in order to fullfil lwnsghek's request

 

 

It is like any other day, he wakes up to the sound of his dog barks at his door that works almost as effective as an alarm, asking for a morning walk. Jota takes just a few minutes to tidy his bed and the blanket up before leaving his house for a morning walk, though it is faster than most people’s speed when they are walking. Taking his family dog, Kuta, for a morning run is a daily routine activity for Jota.

Running down the morning street around his house, he sees the same exact view every day. He sees Mr.Kang the elder live on the house in the corner of the street is sweeping the dead fallen leaves off of the street, Mrs. Choi cutting off her favorite plant; bonsai tree, Mr.Han and his son has some exercise in front of his porch, and some elder people gather in the park for morning exercise or just basically meeting each other. Jota likes this morning view, because it’s quiet and the air still fresh.

It is actually still early in the morning in Busan, most high school students around his age are still sleeping in this very moment. But different with him, he has to wake up every morning this early. Not only because to accompany Kuta for a walk/run, but it is also an obligation for him as the student of Judo. He has been an athletic person for almost half of his life, his father wants him to be a strong man that can do martial arts so he begin to learn about it since young age. He has learnt Taekwondo, Judo, a little of Kungfu and Wushu. No wonder he has those muscles when he is just about sixteen years old.

As he walks past the second block after his house, Kuta starts to bark a little too loud for people’s liking. Kuta even tries hard to drag his muscular owner to a certain house, which seems like very familiar to him or just having what he likes, such as delicious treats.

“Kuta! Come here.” Says someone that seems to be the reason why Kuta became more aggressive. She has a treat, small dog treat in her hand. She lowers herself so that she is just a bit taller than the dog and has her hand extended out, luring the dog to come closer to her.

Kuta, just like any other dog with his instincts and power when it comes to his favorite thing, he managed to drag his owner toward the other significant and made Jota almost lose his grip around his leash. Kuta immediately takes the treat from the girl’s hand and soon after that he jumps onto her, making her fall flat to the ground and laughing loudly as Kuta her face aggressively.

“I don’t know why he always becomes aggressive when it comes to you- or food.” Jota sighs deeply, ranting about Kuta’s change of behavior.

“It’s because Kuta loves me, not like the owner who seems to hate me.” The significant other finally manage to get a hold of this buff bulldog that weighs almost 8kilos, though she has to get help from Jota to stand up because it is indeed hard to hold the dog that weighs that much.

“You’re exaggerating, Eunji. God, I don’t hate you okay.” Jota says, rolling his eyes secretly when she turns around and starts to walk into a house gate with spacious flower garden that has a small fish pond near the right wall, it’s her house. She doesn’t seem like she wants to hear what Jota says though, she puts down Kuta gently to the grass and let the dog runs around chasing the butterflies then continue to walk to her backyard porch.

“It’s just your mom told me not to let you learn taekwondo and all, she worries about you.”

“And- and, she doesn’t want you to get any wound or bruises.”

“I’m just following what your mom says okay, I don’t hate you. Never even for once.” Jota continues to blabber on, following her into the house from the back door and stops right when he realizes he had followed her into her bedroom.

In the other hand she doesn’t pay any attention to whatever Jota says, she chooses to ignore him and his pleas. “Have you done?” She says, not even bother for being nice to her own friend.

“Fine, if you don’t believe me.” He says in reply, bedroom suddenly turns into a silence, “I’ll pick you up at 8.” He says before closing the door behind him.

“Morning, Jota.” That surprises him a little but he can manage to put a calm face as he tilts his face upwardly only to find both of Eunji’s parents standing a few feets away from him.

To be more precise, Eunji’s bedroom is located near the backyard door and just across the dining table. So it is very normal for her parents to be in the dining area around this time as it is almost time for breakfast. And for both of Eunji’s parents to see Jota walks out of their daughter’s room is also another normal routine. Jota and Eunji have been friends for almost twelve years now. Eunji’s parents moved to the compound when she is three years old, her father is a friend of Jota’s father. They started to hang out together ever since that day and has become an item. When there is Jota there is Eunji, when there is no Jota there is no Eunji, that pretty much sums everything.

“Morning Uncle and Aunt Jung.” He greets both of them politely, offering his smile.

That is also the reason for Jota to call both Eunji’s father and mother as uncle and aunt. That explains their closeness, almost like a family.

“Do you want to have breakfast with us?” Aunt Jung asks him nicely, her hand is holding a tray full of side dishes. One thing for sure, Eunji’s mother cooks the best food in the compound, everyone admits it even his mom too. He is more than delighted to join a breakfast with Jung family, but before he says yes- Eunji walks out of her bedroom and denies her own mother’s offer. “No, he has to continue to his daily exercise routine. Since he is the model student of TAE-KWON-DO in Tiger Club.” She furrows her brows at him with both of her hands on her hips, even bothers to getting on his nerves by putting some emphasize on a word, taekwondo.

Jota heaves a deep sigh and nods his head, he doesn’t want to make a scene this early- moreover it is not in the most proper place to pick up a fight. So he excuses himself out of her house and takes Kuta home with him. He has to prepare himself for school today.

 

***

 

It is a lunch break, Jota and his classmates decides to play some basketball game to kill the time as they have nothing to do at that period of time. Jota is usually this active in his everyday life, even when he is in school and already tired enough with school lessons. In his high school, he is recognized by most students, boys and girls, as the model student. Not only because his great achievements in every martial arts championship in Busan, but also for his stability on managing to get good marks in almost all lessons taught in school.

He becomes everyone’s favorite since day 1. And today at the basketball court, some junior year students and two or more students in the same year as his are watching him play the basketball.  It is not like he enjoys being a somewhat ‘superstar’ but he just doesn’t care about it when he is concentrating on something, and more even when it comes to anything sport related. The girls continue to cheer his team, making the rival team roll his eyes at the unnecessary crowd. It is just about fifteen minutes after the game start, a student in the same year as his running into the basketball court, stealing everyone’s attention at her.

“Jung Eunji- Jung Eunji- She is fighting with Kim Gayoung.” She manages to say between her short breathe, the others exchange glances to each other.

Jota heaves a deep sigh and throws the ball to the rival team member; he is no time to think about continuing the game. He has to do something more important. He runs with the girl that ran down from the third floor of the school to the basketball court only to alert him about this thing. He needs to save his friend.

“Why is she fighting again though? What’s the matter this time, Bomi?” Jota asks while running through the stairs, his right hand holding the girl’s arm helping her to ascends the stairs.

“Because of you.” Her answer makes Jota turns his head almost automatic, it might break his neck but he doesn’t care. He lets go of Bomi’s arm and decided to run faster, he needs to get to her classroom quicker.

“” He curses under his breath when he saw his best friend is trying to rip the other girl’s hair off of her head.

He eventually come to the rescue, he manages to separate the two of them and pushes Eunji away before she rips off Gayoung’s head of her body. He heaves a deep sigh when he sees her hair stick out everywhere and her school vest almost torn apart. Bomi with other two girls are holding down Gayoung who seems in a less serious condition compared to Eunji. Gayoung has a more muscular body than Eunji, that’s why.

Five minutes after the separation, Eunji is now sitting on the chair in the infirmary room with Jota and Bomi. She blows a raspberry, heaving a deep sigh afterwards. She looks miserable. Her hair looks almost the same as a bird nest. Her face has some scratches, bet Gayoung has long nails or she just basically a beast. There is even a bruise on her lips, it’s either because she got a punch or she bit her lip by accident when they fight. While her knees turns red, maybe because she kneels on the floor when she beat the hell out of that beast.

Bomi herself looks a little messy; her hair is almost look like a nest too. She helped her best friend to fight Gayoung earlier, before running to get Jota for the rescue.

“See? If I can just- Ow!” Eunji whines, the ointment Jota jotted on her lips stings and it hurts, “learn how to do the martial arts, I would have beaten her. I would not look and wound this bad.” She continues, holding back the pain when Jota jotted another ointment on the scratches on her face.

Bomi just shakes her head at how stubborn Eunji could be. She hates to say this, but sometimes she is tired of hearing her best friend whining about getting herself a class in Tiger club, the famous Taekwondo club in Busan. Jota is the model student there, and she has been wanted to be a student there too. But her mother hates the idea of her being more less-feminine than she is now if she ever be a student in Taekwondo club, at least that’s what her mother thought.

Jota continues to take a good care of her bruises in silence, he chooses to not answer to her whines and rants. He has no words regarding her request for a martial art class neither about her joining him in the Tiger club. What he thinks about is how to explain her condition later on when he takes her home, he wonders what to say to her parents when they see their daughter bruised lips, scratches on her pretty face and reddened knees. He is all silence even when he leaves her in the infirmary room with Bomi. “Please take her to the class and make sure she is not fighting with Gayoung anymore.” He tells Bomi before sliding the door closed and leave.

He leaves the infirmary room and proceeds to walk back into his class; it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter