15 - Bokuno Eunji*

Another Eunji's Oneshot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another old update from me!

 

He drove to the place that his manager told him to come. That was the place that he would do his show. He joined one of the famous shows in South Korea, where an artist would pretend like they were married with another artist. That’s what Korean fans hate the most, when their bias needed to act like they were married ,worse when their bias have to do some skin-ship or lovey-dovey scene. Key got a chance to ‘marry’ a girl name Arisa, an actress from Japan. She is pretty in some guy’s view, but still words pretty has its relativity. For Key, this girl he would marry is not a pretty girl he could fall in love with. Who wants to fall in love with her anyway? His hearts had chosen someone else.

Key walked to the makeup room with his usual luxurious bag, which he always brings wherever he goes. He just got into the make-up room and found another member already in the room. They smiled mockingly at the ‘soon-to-be-groom’ made the guy rolled his eyes in instant. Taemin chuckled wholeheartedly at the ‘soon-to-be-groom’ whom seemed so annoyed. Jonghyun came near with his makeup on and elbowed Key, Key just made a face which replied by all the members with a loud laugh.

Key sat at his seat and waited for his make-up putted on. He didn’t know why but he felt so uncomfortable with this show. From the very first start he never wants to join this stupid show, he just didn’t like it. But he has no other choice, you know how SMent right? He has to do it whether he likes it or no. Skinship with a stranger? Gosh, how could you marry a girl that you never know for years nor months, this show is unbelievable. He thought to himself. He tapped the table impatiently, he wanted to do something without people seeing. This makeup took such a really long time, he sighed.

“Should I really do this?” he hissed through the call. He heard a chuckle from the lines. He grew impatiently. “Yah!! Answer me will you? Stop with the laugh. You’re so meanie, do you know that?” He pretended to be mad but he knew he couldn’t be mad at her. She laughed louder at the grumpy Key. “Stop protesting,will you? Dress up well, don’t make your fans sad. Bye!” before he could say anything, she just broke the call. He smiled upon the simple call like that and pushed himself up to the fitting room. He should be the most handsome guy in this fake marriage(stupid) show, she would watch the show at tv.

 

He met the girl name Arisa and bowed formally at her, which she replied with a bow too. “Yah! Don’t be too formal,Key-sshi. You two will be a newly-weds couple soon, you may talk together now before the show is on.” The director said while patting Key’s shoulder. Key just gave him a slight nod and small smile.

“So you’re Arisa? Um,you’re quite pretty. Hope this work could finish soon.” He shook her hand and gave his diva smile. “And you’re the Diva? Nice to meet you, oppa. Thanks for the compliment, work hard. Fight!” she pumped her fist in the air with her best smile. “It’s fighting you stupid.” He mumbled annoyingly at her cute act.

“The party is on. So now, we should wait for the guest. Who are they??! Let’s wait for it!!” the MC said.

The show is on it means he couldn’t hide his curiosity. He didn’t know who would be his fake marriage guest. Arisa held his hand and act like a really real bride. One by one the guest was coming into the wedding party place.

He jumped in shock and immediately laughed in instant when he saw a girl came in. He couldn’t hide his embarrassness plus happiness. “MWOYA?! Hahaha” the girl grinned widely at the newlyweds and bid a hello with the other guest.

“Yeah, welcome to Eunji,Bomi and Chorong. The groom seemed so shock,huh?” the MC laughed at the red Key.

 

 

 

…..

…..

…..

Key filmed another scene for today’s episode with his fake wife. In this scene the newlywed couple would have a conversation about their blind dates before.

“Tell your story about your blind dates, oppa?!” Arisa tugged on his arms.

“ bokuno eunji.” He said in instant with Japanese when the question is out. He didn’t realize that he just mispronounced about what he just said. Bokuno Eunji means for My Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter