01- One Fine Day

Another Eunji's Oneshot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

01- One Fine Day

Cast: Mark Tuan and Jung Eunji

Enjoy!

No matter how hard I try to find
And look at you again and again
That unpretty spot you keep talking about
I can’t see it at all – (Just Right, Got7)

 

...

She was sitting on the couch while everyone is busy talking to each other. Today she was all dressed in floral dress, her long hair loose down right till her chest. She was in the middle of her best friend party, Yoon Bomi. The birthday girl was all busy talking with her other guest who already comes so far to join the party. Dressing differently because today is not like the other day, it's Bomi's birthday. None of them look ugly, they are all dressed nicely. It's always perfection, when it comes to Bomi. That's why Eunji wore different kind of clothes for today's occasion. Bomi's request. 

She was busy fixing the way she sat down on the couch, she felt uncomfortable. She loves the party, the party was okay though. The dress was not, it's too flowy yet too short for her to sit comfortably. She blamed herself for being too nice to the birthday girl's request. 

On the corner of the room, there is one guy who can't stop smiling at her. He was totally amused at the scene; it's the first time seeing her finally wear a dress that just down till the midst of her thighs. She looks beautiful, he admitted to himself before walking toward her. The guy who seems hard to take his eyes off from her. 

"Hey." He greeted, totally send her to a shock. He appeared too sudden, she thought to herself. He laughed and receiving an instant glare from her. "Is there anything that you find funny on me?" She assertively asked while flaring fire gun through her gaze on him. 

He shrugged his shoulders and sat down on the seat across her, he eyed down her from her head to toe. She really looks different. "You look different today." He said, totally saying the truth. He smiled in satisfaction. "Stop. It sounds like a mock. I really just want to change my clothes." She mumbled the last sentence; unluckily he heard it and shot her a playful glare, a sign of turning down her plan. "You look beautiful, ji." He spoke up, another fact that came out from his mouth tonight. Eunji didn't buy his words; somehow she just didn't feel that she doesn't look that way. She is just ugly, she thought to herself. She forced a smile and stick out her tongue at him.

 "I hate you, mark." She uttered under her breath. 

"I love you too baby." He replied with a wink.

Eunji just sat there, crossing her arms in front of her chest trying hard not to let anyone see her cleavage due her low V-neck dress. Mark in the other hand just keep staring at his only girlfriend, feeling all the things that she does were amusing. 

It's a rare chance to see his beautiful girl dressed in a beauty dress like this time. If she ever wore a dress, then it will be added up with some kind of leggings or jeans or whatever to cover her legs. She doesn't like to look so girly, she just don't like it. Maybe it's all because she is the only girl that grows in her family; she has five brothers to be exact. Mark didn't bother about her fashion taste, he said. He just loves how the way his girl is. He, Mark Tuan loves her just right the way she is. 

"Aigoo. These lovebirds, can't you two have a little conversation with anyone else in the room?" the birthday girl finally appeared on her pink tube dress that just fall right before her knees, she looks totally like a doll in that dress. Eunji blew a raspberry, totally ignoring her best friend’s question. She was sulking at her, probably. Mark shook his head at his girlfriend childish act and decided to reply. "How can we talk to them? They are all like talking about new fashion stuffs. We don't know about any of that." He wiggled his brows, signalling the word we are referring to his girl. She rolled her eyes in annoyance and then sighed heavily. Eunji stood up, hugging the birthday girl then walked out from the party room. She didn't want to stay anymore.  Mark sighed, he just did wrong. 

Eunji walked to the elevator which is luckily Mark followed too. They stepped into the elevator and stood there in silence. She wasn't in the mood to fight, she just not in the mood for anything. Mark sighed deeply once the elevator's door opened, Eunji left the elevator. She directly walks to the parking lot, where he parked his car. He followed behind her, not knowing what to say. He knows it too well, don't disturb a sleeping lion. This scene is different, the lion is not sleeping. She is just in quiet mode, that's all. He pressed the unlock button from his automatic key, letting her automatically open the car's door and sat on the seat beside the driver's seat. He sighed in relief at least she didn't take the passenger seat behind or all that means that she is really mad. 

The ride was another silence time for them. Mark even turns the radio on to light up the mood but failed once she drift her gaze outside the window, tota

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter