CHAPTER 1

ECHO

 

 

 

‘sica! Here, get your cloth. Oh my God, you look terrible,’

‘oppa, mianne, I overslept,’

‘emm, kwenchna. Hurry! Change your cloth. Everybody’s waiting,’

‘ne oppa,’ Jessica left her brother who also acts as her manager.

*******

 

 

‘Khun, I’m sorry for keeping you waiting. She’s here, so everybody should be ready,’ he nodded his head. Today, Nichkhun and Jessica will be shooting a CF for a beauty product for women. Jessica will act as a girl who neglected because of her dull appearance and the beauty product happens to change Jessica. With her new appearance, she’s become famous and caught Nichkhun’s attention.  

‘PD-nim, I’m sorry for being late. I’m sorry everyone,’ Jessica said with apologizing tone while bowing. Jessica then walked towards Nichkhun.

‘nichkhun-shi, I’m sorry for keeping you waiting. I wouldn’t do this in the future,’

‘It’s Ok. It’s not like we are going to corporate again in the future. For your information Miss Jung, I don’t like a person who is not punctual,’ he said with a cold tone. His eyes did not move from the script. 

 

“I hope both of you already understand the concept of this CF. ok, we’ll start shooting with sica’s part.”

Jessica moved to the location. She tried her best to impress others especially Nichkhun. She knew that she had left a very bad first impression to that guy. The filming progressed smoothly until the last part of the scene.

“ok sica, khun, I’ll explain for the last scene. Khun, when sica falls from her bicycle, you have to come and get her quickly. And at that time, you’ll hold her hand, and propose to her. And not to forget, I want to request for kissing part at the end of the scene. Well, not the actual kiss. Just a peck on her cheek. Are you ok with that?” asked the director. Nickhun just nod his head. He’s cool with that. Meanwhile Jessica did not agree with the idea.

“but, there’s no such thing in the script, right?” asked Jessica.

“well, yeah. But you know, after your fans know that both of you are going to collaborate in this CF, most of them ask us to include the kissing scene,” explained the director.  She sighed after listening to the PD’d explanation.

‘so, this is fan-thingy? Wait? Fan of me and him? Which mean our fan (my fan and his fan) want us to look like a couple?’ Jessica puzzled with her own monologue. She wrinkled her eye brows. She knew that fans like to match idols that they like with the other idols. She had been coupled with many idols. Well, literally. But, she never heard about Nichkhun and her. 

 “OK guys, let’s get moving,” the PD yelled from the distance. Jessica moved to her bicycle. She’s quiet worry with the idea of cycling. She never touch bicycle since she was 12 years old. Well, she had done some practice though before coming for the filming. But, still, she worried.

Jessica started to paddle her bicycle. She tried to smile as bright as possible. It’s already 7PM and she already tired. And she knew everybody is tired. So, she needed to do her best for the best shot. When she passed Nichkhun automatically she lost her balance and dummm!! She fell. That what’s supposed to happen in the script though.  

Nichkhun started to approach the-fallen-sica. He held his hand, trying to offer some help. However, Jessica didn’t move. Jessica raised her chin up and looked into Nichkhun eyes. Their eyes locked for quite some time. Jessica started to make her puppy face. Honestly she’s just too cute with that and nichkhun mesmerized with her action. Slowly his hand moved and he cupped her small face with his hand. Nichkhun moved closer to Jessica’s face finally kissed her on her….. LIPS?

“OK guys, good job!!” said the PD while clapping his hands. He did not expect for both of them has a real kiss. Although it was not in the script, but the ending was just perfect. They can’t afford to do any better than that.

Jessica still stayed at her last position. Her hand was shaking with nichkhun action. Slowly, she moved her hand to her lips.

“did… did… did he just kiss me on my lips? Did he?” Jessica asked herself

“do you hurt your leg or something?” asked Nichkhun when he saw the statue Jessica.

“how dare you Nichkhun Horvejkul!!!” Jessica hissed while glancing toward Nichkhun. She tried to stand up but she lost her balance. Lucky the quick nichkhun was still beside her, helping her to reposition herself.

Nichkhun smile charmingly, “did you really care about that? Well, consider that a fan service for our fan outside there. They might be dying after watching this.” He patted Jessica’s redden cheek.

“and, maybe that’s the price that you have to pay after making me wait for you this morning,” he said before leaving Jessica alone on the set.

“everyone, good job. Hope to see you again in the next project,” Jessica heard what Nichkhun said to the crews.

“since it is still so early, why don’t we go for the party?” the PD asked.

“I’m so sorry guys. I’ll skip that for tonight. I’m so tired and I believe that others too. And, I think miss Jung hurt her ankle. Can you just go and check,” Nichkhun smiled towards the crews. He started to pack his stuff. He felt so tired. The only thing inside his mind is going home, had some simple dinner before burying himself onto the bed.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

yeay!! here's the 1st chapie..

enjoy!