Chapter 35

WinNinG to HurTinG HeArt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What did you do?"

Mr. Horikita know the voice, he was expecting his wife to sleep at the time. that is why he enters the house slowly but his thought is wrong. He turn his back to the voice and the light is switch on revealing a figure sitting on the sofa near the tall lamp.

"You don't sleep yet?"

"I asked you what did you do,"

"I don't know what you talking about."

"You know damned well what is coming out from my mouth. Takuya give me warning that if we tried to hide her, he will make us suffer more than this!"

"We should suffer more."

"What? What?"

"After what we have done to Maki, yes. We should suffer more."

"You're insane! Where is she? We need to inform to Takuya."

Mrs Horikita already pick up her handphone and give a sign look to her husband.

"You tell him what you want to, but tell him I know nothing."

"What? Takuya promises to help us with our debt if we hand her over to him."

"I said I know nothing!'

"You take her out from the hospital, didn't you? You should kno.."

"I made the information unknown to me! So he should find somewhere else."

"Honey, please. We could go to jail this time!"

"Maybe we should just turn ourself in."

A loud sound can be heard across the hall, Mrs Horikita can't seem to hold her patience no more. She looks her husband with absolute rage, then she collapsed to the floor.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

She feels her head is so heavy and her eyes too hard to open, her hand is running wild looking for a blanket to wrap her cold body as she is shivering. Maybe she forget to rise the heat last night, but her hand is keep on failing to find anything. she sit herself up and open her eyes a bit so that she can see even a bit on where the blanket goes missing. then her ears caught a noisy sound from outside the room as if somebody is cooking.

"Are we allowed to cook in the ward?" Then she starts noticing something, the bed is larger than the one she used to sleep a few days ago, the size of the room is bigger and the interior is different. 

"Where am I?"

Maki struggle to stand up and make her way to the door, the door was open enough for her to see. She collects all the gut she had and finally pull the knob slowly and take a peek outside. She can see the living room without a soul, she knows she got to go out to see more, She squeeze her eyes shut to gain more courage, she looks around her looking for anything to defense herself, there is nothing suitable for her except a small vase. She pick it up over her shoulder ready to march anything that come towards her.

As she is closer to the kitchen the sound of clashing plates is louder and clearer, there she can see the back ofsomeone washing something at the sink, somehow it looks so familiar.

"You are up?"

Maki was so startle with the voice that  she accidently scream out, then the man turn and Maki realized who he is.

"You."

"What's with that?"

Jaejoong widen his eyes as he can see Maki is trembling with a vase on her hand.

"What are you doing here? Why I am here?"

"I need you to calm down, and put that thing down."

"I'm not putting this down! Tell me why I am here? I was in my ward, Erika give me my meds and I sleep, next thing I know I am here! Why are you here!"

"You going to hurt yourself. Put that down first."

Maki still trembling from her stand, lots of stuff playing inside her mind.

"You kidnap me right?"

"What?"

Maki start to feel anxious, the news and stories about abduction end up for and murder suddenly get control in her head. She looks around the place and realized a small door opened, she glance back at the man before start running outside as best as she can.

"Maki! Stop!"

Of course Maki can hear that man call out her name, but she is not a fool to stop and wait for her to suffer. Her legs starts to feel numb and her thigh feel hurt. She is slowing down but before she even realize that she is slowing down she can feels somebody hand grab her tight on her arms and the sudden action make her crumble to the ground. After she realized she was caught, the man already on top of her and holding both of her hands.

"Let me go!"

Both of them is catching their breath harshly, Maki is trying her best to be free.

"Stop it!"

Maki is stunts by the loud voice, she just stare at the man in front of her. The space between them are only few inches, She stares directly inside his eyes and amazingly her fears is vanishing bit by bit. The man get up and he help Maki to stand but still in daze, even when he drag her back to the house she just follow him without any words. On the way back Maki saw the small vase which she pick before, she must loosing it when she ran just now, they keep on walking and closer to the vase till it reach into Maki's feet. She quickly take the vase and hit the man as hard as she can and make her way inside the house. She manage to lock the door and all the windows as she get in, then she can hear a loud knock on the door.

"Maki! Open the door!"

Maki start to feel anxious, she knows the door won't hold on forever. She grab a small statue on the table and hide in the corner of the house. She close both of her ears as if it help from hearing the knock. Suddenly it stop, and the surrounding become so quiet instantly. Maki doesn't feel good, she gently stand up and slowly move to the center of the house. Her eyes is on the door wondering when it will pounded again. Then she can feel a pair of hand embrace her from the back tightly, she try to get loose but the energy is higher than she is. She can feel she is lifted from the floor and been brought to the room and next thing she been drop harshly into the bed. Before she even fight back both of her hands are tied on her back and that time she can clearly see who is in front of her. It was the man before.

"Let me go, please!"

"See here?"

The man show her hs head which is still bleeding from her bizarre attack before.

"I'm not taking the second chance."

"What you want from me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter