The separation

WinNinG to HurTinG HeArt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nari get out from his car and looking up to the apartment in front of him, he stills doesn’t understand what Maki want from him in the middle of the early morning. But from her voice she sounds tremble and he clearly hear her sobbing. Maki won’t answer his questions even though he been asking her for the thousand times, next thing he knew that is he is in front of her apartment. Next to his car is a very familiar car which he usually sees in special parking lot below his ex-employer building. He is sure that the car belongs to Jaejoong, if he is here then why Maki ask him to come. His ears catch a noise coming from the stairs; he can clearly see Maki walking down the stairs with few bags in her hands, his forehead now full of wrinkle. Maki looks like a thief coming out from her apartment and keep on looking at her back to make sure nobody follow her.

“Hey, what are you doing with the bags?”

“In, Nari, I’ll explain everything later on.”

Nari just watch Maki pushing in her stuffs into his car and enter herself at the passenger seat, without any question, he get in the car and drove away from the apartment. After they leave the apartment about 10 minutes away, Nari can hear a soft sobbing out from Maki but still his mouth does not let out any words as he knows Maki need some time for herself.

_________________________________________________________________________

“MASAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Hyebin! What did I told you about screaming? If you want to be a tarzan I can make you be.”

“You will not believe what I got for you!”

“This better be good to interrupt me before dawn.”

“I just got some proof that you will be dying to see, I’m sure you will love me more!”

“Just straight to the point, Hyebin!”

“Here goes! That Maki just run away wth her ex!.”

“What?”

“The best part is, the people I hired to stalk her manage to get some photo of them.”

“Huh, finally she shows her true self, Stay where you are, I’m coming right now.”

__________________________________________________________________________

“I’ll wait here, take your stuffs and we headed to airport immediately.”

“What? Airport? Maki, seriously! What is going on? Who are you running from?”

“I need to get of this country now!”

“What? This is insame! Are you even realizing what are you saying right now?”

“Yes!”

“Maki! Stop being nonsense, and start spills the truth!.”

“I can’t answer you anything! If you can’t help me, I’ll go by myself!”

Maki reaches for her bags and start pulling them out.

“Stop! Stop! Alright, no more questions. I’ll get my things and we out of here.”

____________________________________________________________________________

Jaejoong stills half asleep n the bed, he stretch his arm to reach for his wife but only realizing the bed is empty. He opens his eyes and look around the apartment; he can’t seem to detect his wife

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter