Night of separation

WinNinG to HurTinG HeArt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Maki walk with very weak steps, she doesn’t even know where her legs are leading her. Her hand phone keeps on ringing crying for her to pick it up. She already knows who is calling her, but every time the caller name reach her eyes the tears pour down to her cheeks once more.

(Flashback)

“We already prepare your divorce paper and documents for redemption of the property, you just need to sign in, that’s all.”

Maki could not believe her eyes seeing the divorce paper, she once dreaming of the day she sees this come ever since she found out about her marriage but after her marriage the dream somehow disappears from her sight. Why it appear in front of her at the times she doesn’t want it to come. Her hands is shaking from holding the pen, she really have no heart at all to sign the paper.

“Maki…”

A very weak and soft voice is calling for her attention.”

“Thank..thank you so much…dear. I’ll appreciate you more after this.”

It was her mother who already wakens up but still lying on the bed weakly. There are tears on her mother cheek bones and immediately inviting her tears too. With one long breath and closed eyes she finally put her signatures on the documents.

(End of Flashback)

Maki still feels the pen on her hand, she curse herself for signing those papers but she knows that she had done a right thing for her parents but why her heart become so uncomfortable.

“How I’m going to say goodbye to him? God! Please help me!”

Maki comes to her senses; she stops her steps and glance through around her. She is in the playground near her apartment and in fronts of her the convenience store that saving a memory of her and Jaejoong. She stills bear in mind how she and Jaejoong argue about compensation of a vase, the vase which started their own destiny.

“How I’m going to forget you when my heart already likes this?”

Maki tears pour down like a heavy rain; she lost her knee strength to support her body. She sits on the standing place and let go every feeling she had been hold on.

 ______________________________________________________________________________

Jaejoong walking inside the apartment unrest, he keeps on dialing a number on her hand phone but still no answer from the receiver.

“She said she will be back after her exam, but it’s already this late. Where she’s been?”

When he called for Erika, he got inform that Maki already left the college a while ago and Erika was dining with her parents so she doesn’t know where Maki had gone. Jaejoong can’t hold it anymore, the clock already reach 11.30 PM. He reaches his car key on the bed and rush to the door. He runs to his car but suddenly stop when he notice a figure walking towards him with head on the floor.

“Maki!”

Before Maki could even tilt her head, she already had been ambushed by Jaejoong. He holds her so tight that she finds it hard to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter