Chapter 29

WinNinG to HurTinG HeArt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where is she?”

 

“She is still in surgery, you need to calm down.”

 

“Calm down? My daughter is in the ICU and you want me to calm down? Are you out of your mind?”

 

“Horikita san, please. Everyone is extremely worried right now.”

 

Micky quickly grab on Mr. Horikita’s hand, worried that it will fly out to somebody face any moment. He can feel that Mr. Horikita body is shaking to the ground, he failed to support him from kneeling down to the floor. His eyes also caught on Mrs Horikita who is now sitting on the bench and share the same look as Mr. Horikita.

 

All of them in their own world, no one said or do anything only sobbing can be heard throughout the hallway. One hour drag to two hour, no news at all only some nurses coming in and out from the ICU. Every time they are out they will be poured by the same question over and over again but no one get the answer yet. The light of the ICU sign is off, a doctor is out from the room and all of the people standing outside are buzzing like a bee.

 

“How is she, doc?”

 

“I’m afraid she is still in her danger zone, she lost a lot of blood and her head injury is quite bad. I’m sorry that I can’t allow any visitor yet since she is still unconscious. Take my advice, just go home first and if there is any improvement we will contact you guys asap.”

 

Micky quickly stand in front of Jaejoong who is now sitting on the floor, he might lose all his energy listen to the doctor. Before he could put his hand on Jaejoong shoulder to calm him down, somebody push him aside from behind. Mr Horikita grab on Jaejoong collar and push him on the wall.

 

“This is your fault! If she never marries you she won’t be ended up like this!”

 

Everyone is calling Mr. Horikita to calm down, Micky quickly grab his hand and try to calm him down. Jaejoong eyes just fixed to the floor, he is now willing to take any punishment from anybody, and deep down her heart he knows this is his fault.

 

“Horikita! Control yourself! Jae doesn’t mean this to happen!”

 

Micky and some other manage to separate him from Jaejoong, once again Jaejoong fall to the ground with his eyes still fixed on the floor. Mr. Horikita has been drag to the end of the hallway.

 

“Right, this is my fault. I force her to this marriage. It’s our fault dear! We should never interrupt her life before, then she will be fine.”

 

“Stop it Horikita! You are not helping!”

 

Mr Kim could not keep it anymore, Mr. Horikita is lucky since he is still in his wheel chair, otherwise he will personally drag him out from the hospital.

 

“It’s the truth! She never want this marriage, it was us who force her! She didn’t want to get married! She already have somebody she loves but we threaten her..”

 

“What?”

 

“Enough! I don’t think Jae should listen to this anymore. Please Oppa! Calm down.”

 

Jaejoong is now kneeling to the floor and his sobbing keep on louder and louder, Erika who just stops crying couldn’t stop her tears once more. Micky also quickly wipe his teary eyes, this is the first time he ever witness Jaejoong is so fragile like this. He knows his friend now in extreme hurt that he doesn’t wish it to continue any longer.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

“Miss Masami! This attitude will not help you, you need to cooperate with us. Answer our entire question! Why you are found on the sea on your boat leaving the island that somebody just get hurt!”

 

“How…how is ..s..s…”

 

“If she is dead, you will know it from me. Because that time, you can worry about your fashion in jail.”

 

Hearing the word jail really scared her to the death, Maki’s face keep on coming to her vision. She still in shock with what happen that she needs to calm herself down before remembering what ever happen on the island.

 

“I…I want to talk to Jae!”

 

“Jae? You mean Kim Jaejoong? You hurt his wife and now you want to talk to him? Why? To ask for your fortune? Is that what going on? You and him are an item before, suddenly he got married to another girl, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter