New life

WinNinG to HurTinG HeArt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Maki wake up a bit late today since she has no more classes, only left with revision week and final exam. So she decided to go to the library today to pick up some book for her revision.

(Flashback)

“Why can’t I stay?”

“Coz you promise you will give me a month for my studies.”

“Yes, I give you that already. So, why can’t I stay?”

“Coz I need to study.”

“I won’t bother you, I swear.” Jaejoong put up his hand on his chest.

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Out!” This time Maki ready to close the door and Jaejoong already being push outside of the apartment.

(End of flashback)

Maki just smile on her memory from last night, she feels like a fool to just happy with that small incident. She manages to keep Jaejoong out of her apartment last night even though her heart is fighting her will. She locks her door and walking down the stairs when she notices a familiar car in front of her apartment building. She get closer and laugh at the figure in the car, it is Jaejoong who still in his nap. Maki knock the car window several time before the person inside the car wake up from his dream. With sleepy eyes he opens the door and takes a look at the person in front of him.

“Ajushi, don’t tell me you sleeping in there last night?”

“Hm..my wife didn’t let me in the house last night.”

“I told you to go back didn’t I?”

“Yes, but I don’t want to.”

“Well, you need to go back now. Don’t you have work to do?”

“Nope.”

“You escape from your work yesterday too, being a vice president is really that relaxing?”

Jaejoong open his eyes wider this time to get a better look on his wife, she already get dressed up look like she is going somewhere.

“Where are you going?”

“College, I’m not like you who always have time to relax.”

“But, you have no more classes.”

“Yes, because it is revision week. I need to study to pass, you know that right?”

Jaejoong just smile sweetly to Maki, he put his palm on Maki’s cheek and caress it softly.

“You want me to come with you?”

“Nope! I want you to go back and have a bath and go to work. Don’t let Micky oppa get overload with work, go!”

Maki shove Jaejoong back to the car seat and ready to close the door but Jaejoong push the door back, and of course Maki can’t win over him.

“Do you really want me to go home?”

“Yes, you need bath and new clothes. Beside, Omma will be worried about you.”

“Why would Omma be worried about me? I’m with my wife not a monster.”

“Jae, just go!”

“I don’t want to; you remember that Masami is there right?”

Maki flinch when that name was mentioned. She looks back at Jaejoong and smile back at him.

“If there is nothing more between you and her, I guess there is nothing to be afraid of.”

“But, I am.”

“Why, afraid that you attract to her again?”

“Nope!”

Jaejoong take Maki’s hand and plant a soft kiss on her palm. Maki feel her face become red and her eyes can’t look straight at her husband.

“I’m afraid that my wife will sulk at me again.”

“Hm? When I did that?”

“Well, somebody is giving me a bad mood yesterday after we leave the house. Just by seeing another woman with me, you already less talking and stop smiling at me.”

Maki pout and pull back her hand. Jaejoong just laugh at Maki attitude, she doesn’t know how cute she is right now.

“See. Please, I won’t bother you studying but just let me come everyday to see you. You can decide the time which I can come, but please don”t ask me to go back home when you’re here not there.”

Maki let out a sight, she grab her bag tighter to her side and walk away. Jaejoong just watch her walking away, he knows what he ask is a bit too much. He understands that he already made a deal with her. He then tries to enter his car but somebody grab his hand from behind. It was Maki, without looking at him she slid something inside Jaejoong’s hand.

“I think you need to bring some clothes, make sure you lock back the door when you out.”

With that word she smile and waves to Jaejoong and walk away again. Jaejoong open his palm, it is a key, the apartment key. He smiles from ear to ear showing how happy he is. When he look back on the alley, Maki already gone.

Maki walking down the alley with a smile on her face, even though she is walking on her home street but still it feels like she was walking in the street full of flowers and butterfly. Suddenly a loud honking snaps her back to reality. It was Jaejoong in his car with the window down.

“Get in; I drop you at the college.”

“No need. You are smelly and aren’t you going to different direction?”

“Your direction is always my direction.”

“Heh, it’s alright. I want to take the bus today.”

“You sure?”

Maki just nodded her head several times and sign him to go. Jaejoong smile but then he signs back for her to come closer.

“What?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter