The returning of Nari

WinNinG to HurTinG HeArt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the wedding, all of the guests were invited to a cruise. The wedding will be celebrated on the cruise. Maki is now in the room bride to change her cloth, Erika helps her out. Now they need to be ready for the wedding party in the evening.

“Ne, I still don’t believe that you already married.” Erika put the wedding dress aside and pick up a new dress for Maki which is hanging at the wardrobe.

“So do I. I really thought Erika-chan is the one who will get married first.”

“Honto? Yada… my guest was right that you going to get married first but not when you are 20 years old.”

“Who see that coming huh?” Maki put on the dress and it fit perfectly, Erika is in her back repairing her hair. Then she hugs her from the back.

“Ne Maki-chan, I don’t care how you feel right now but you sure are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. Cheer up okay?”

“I really hope these three days will just flow away by the wind.”

“Look, if he done anything to you just calls me or Micky san okay?”

“Ehh, Nande I should call Micky?”

“Heeheh, just in case.”

Maki just look at Erika with her confusing face, she senses something weird about Erika. But it doesn’t borther since she need to thinks how she is going to survive then somebody knocking at the door asking them to come out from the room. The party will be start and Mr. Kim wants to introduce his daughter in law now. Erika and Maki finish their final touch-up and walk to the deck of the ship. They can see the same face at the party, Maki notice Jaejoong is now with Mr. Kim talking and laughing to some people. Jaejoong is not wearing the same tuxedo again; he is more casual this time.

“Maki?”

Maki turn her head towards the voice, it is Micky with a girl clinging to his hand. That girl is looking at her and Erika with hatred look.

“Micky san.” Erika ignored the girl and just act nice to Micky maybe she was not comfortable with the girl look.

“Now, I already told you to stop adding san at the back of my name. Call me Oppa please especially you Maki-chan.”

Micky smile at Maki but he was interrupted with the girl beside him. He pushes away her hand slowly from his.

“Maki, Erika, let me introduce you to my friend Hyebin.”

Maki shove her hand in front of Hyebin but she ignores it. Erika was so annoy with her, she feels like pushing her off the ship. Maki just smile at Micky.

“Hyebin!”

“What? Oppa… can we go somewhere else? It smell stink here.”

“Excuse me? It because you here!”

Erika can’t take it no more, she stand in front of Hyebin with fiery eyes.

“Now stop it, Hyebin, I want to have chat with them. If you think it stink here why don’t you go somewhere else then?”

“Oppa, I don’t know anybody here. Are you abounding me?”

“Hyebin don’t act like you are 6 years old. I already told you to go back since an hour ago but you didn’t listen.”

“OPPA!!!”

“Go, now!”

Hyebin stomps her feet and move to other space on the ship. Erika smile with satisfaction. Thank god Micky is not like a guy who attract with that kind of girl.

“Sorry about that.”

“I think you a bit harsh on her.” Maki try to voice her opinion to Micky, Hyebin is look like a spoiled girl but Micky do not need to do that in front of them.

“Are you kidding Maki? She deserves that, since she starts it first.” Erika tries to defend Micky since she feels satisfied with Micky reaction.

“Don’t worry about her, she always like that.”

“Micky oppa, who is she exactly?”

“I just know her because of Masa..”

Micky stop his sentence and look back at Maki, Maki just smile and nods her head signing she knows what Micky tries to say.

“Who?” Erika questions it once more time.

“Nothing.”

Then Mrs. Horikita approach them, she look drunk a bit. She must have had some fun on the ship she looks so happy.

“Maki, you need to go on the stage now. They are introducing you.”

All of them walk to the stage on the center of the deck. Jaejoong already on the stage with his parents and Mr. Horikita. He actually watching Maki since she is up on the deck, he doesn’t need to rephrase on his mind she is a beautiful girl no matter what she wear. But his smile fades away when he saw Micky talk and smile with her. He starts to questioning himself whether he makes the right decision or not telling Micky to grab his chance.

Maki get on the stage and Mrs. Kim pull her to stand beside Jaejoong. Maki just let her body goes with the flow, then she start to smile to the crowd.

“Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, today is the happiest day of my life and I thinks everyone know why. I’m really sorry that some of you may know the news from the press not from my mouth; I hope you all forgive me. The reason why this wedding in such a hurry is because… Maki, come here.”

Maki stunned a bit when Mr. Kim calls her name but she still doesn’t move a bit. Jaejoong then grab her hand and pull her over slowly. They then stand beside Mr. Kim, Mr. Kim then the other hand of Maki.

“This is the reason why I hurried the marriage. This is Maki my daughter in law; she is young so do my son for marriage. But I really don’t wish that she goes to other man beside my son. Beside that I really wish to have grandchildren in a short time.”

Hearing the last sentence Maki is so blush. Her cheek is so red although she is not wearing any heavy makeup. Jaejoong take a look at nervous Maki, he just laugh seeing her acting so cute. The entire crowd is laughing and clapping their hand.

But there is someone who not even smiles hearing the words. He just stands at the end of the crowd and watch Maki all the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masami wake up from the bed with body and head to the bathroom. She reaches for a bathrobe at the wall and wears it after she gets out from the bathroom. She then open her purse and take out a box of cigarette, she take one and inhale it. She makes her moves to the window and pulls the curtain so the lights from the street can be seen.

“Honey, what are you doing?”

A man gets up from the bed with no cloth on. He then hugs her from behind and starts kissing her neck.

“Hmm..”

“Why don’t we start again huh?”

“Wait, give me some times to finish my cigar.”

The man then leaves her and goes back to the bed.

“You look different, maybe because your toy is getting married today. I’m surprised actually; you don’t go and attack the family with your dad’s power.

“Heh, do you think it is necessary? Even though he is married he will never forget me.”

“You are right, who can forget a woman who can satisfied their animal needs?”

Masami smile and then jump over the bed, she kisses the man wildly and continued their business on bed.

~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maki and jaejoong are following Mr. and Mrs. Kim meeting some people, they been introduce to the guest. Maki start feeling pain on her feet, she been wearing a high heel since the marriage ceremony. She feels tired and seems loosing her energy. Jaejoong notice that Maki is punching her thigh several times. He knows how tired she is because he is the same. This is why he doesn’t like to go to party, his mouth feel so numb because he has been smiling all the time.

“It’s hurt?” jaejoong whisper to Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter