Maki's retaliation

WinNinG to HurTinG HeArt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What the hell have you done!!!” Jaejoong burst out in front of Masami. After she kissed him, he immediately broke the kiss and drag Masami out from the party.

“What am I doing? I just kiss my boyfriend! Tell me it was wrong!”

“IT IS!!”

“What?” Masami can not hide her shock anymore, she knew this is coming.

“Look, Masami…. I need to tell you something for long time already but I got confused and after the marriage my life is changing and also my feeling… I..”

“STOP! Don’t you ever say that word… YOU PROMISED ME!!!”

“I know! And I take a long time to think abut this….”

“About what? You are falling in love with your wife?”

“Yes.”

“What? No…no..”

“Yes, I’m in love with her.”

“No you not! You never love anyone else in this world except me! We have been together like ages….”

“That is one reason why I just know what love is now, you make me close my mind to other women. Which I actually thankful for because of that I met Maki.”

Masami lost her word, she can actually see this coming but she does not expect it will hurt like this.

“You can’t do this to me….no…no..you are confuse.. we talk about this later, I need.. I need to go back.”

Jaejoong grab Masami hand to stop her from leaving, this matter need to be solve now and just now. He then holds her shoulder with both of his hands.

“Listen well Masami, I’m sorry I broke my promise, I did not recognize my feeling. But for the first time I saw her I know that I’m in love with her…”

“Why?” Masami cheek already wet with her tears. She cannot believe her ears.

“I don’t know, I just did. My feeling… I can’t even control it any more. Every time I saw her, my heart is jumping all over my body. And… and when I don’t saw her I keep on wondering what is she doing… and…”

“ENOUGH!!! Are you trying my patient? You want to hurt me all night with that?” Masami sure hear enough.

“I don’t mean to hurt you Masami.”

“You just did.”

“I’m so..”

“DON’T!! You should feel sorry to your self!”

“What?”

“I really want to keep it as secret from you, but since you are already been seduced by her..”

“Seduce?”

“Well everyone! Everyone is praising like she is something like angel! Well she is not, she is a !”

“Masami!”

“Don’t be mad at me yet! I’m saying with a proof, I saw her with her long lost boyfriend on the cruise!”

Jaejoong quiet shock hearing that Masami know about Nari. But he tries to hide it as fast as he can.

“Why you keep silence? Too surprise?”

“I know about that.”

“What?”

“I know she was in love before marriage but I believe she already done the same thing I’m doing right now.”

“You mean dump him?”

“She is different from anyone, she is my wife now, and she knows her responsibility.”

“Jae…You sure you know the complete story?”

“I don’t think we should discuss this, you have no right.”

“FINE! I don’t have any right if that you want me to accept for now! But she did not dump him!” Masami stand in front of Jaejoong and look him straight into his eyes.

“It was him who dumps her, and on that ship she was begging for him to come back to her! You want to know why she faint on your wedding night? Because she just saw her boyfriend who left him a year ago, a boyfriend she miss so much that she meet him every night on the deck without nobody eyes especially you! ”

Jaejoong feel like a thunder hit him at his back but he tries his best to control it.

“I think you better leave.”

“I will! But remember this, Maki is a , I will proof that and you will come back kneeling in front of me whether you want it or not.”

Masami leave Jaejoong speechless, his mind start to think lots of things. Is what Masami told him is true? Maki heart is belonging to someone else before and even now. He needs an answer tonight and now. Jaejoong rush himself into the house and run to his bedroom, he ignores everyone who keeps calling his name demand for an answer for what already happen on the dance floor. He enters the bedroom as soon as he gets there and his eyes are rolling searching for Maki and then he stop. There she is sitting on chair outside the balcony.

“Maki, we need to talk.” No response from her but her body move a bit. Jaejoong moves further nearing Maki.

“Maki…” Then he stop when he realize she already fall asleep. He then lowers his body to be on the same foot as her. He moves her hair so they do not cover her face. Then he realizes how tired she is doing lots of thing for the party which she will hate all her life. Will she? Was she jealous or ….

“What can I do now Maki.. Can you tell me? Will your heart belong to me?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maki wake up from the bed, she look beside her carefully and she knows exactly who is sleeping beside her. She is actually awake at the time Jaejoong arrive in the room, and she definitely awake to see what happen outside the house between her husband and his girlfriend. The scene was so touching that it hurt her heart so much. She knows she really needs to get out from the house; she can’t face her exam with this kind of environment. She moves her body to the bathroom and have a shower then she headed downstairs.

“Morning Maki!”

“Morning Appa, Omma.”

“Maki dear, are you alright dear? Come, have a seat.”

“I’m fine.” Maki take a seat in front of Mrs. Kim.

“Where is Jae?” Mr. Kim put back his paper on the paper when Maki sit.

“Owh, his coming.”

“Maki, I know I should not interrupt with your relationship with Jae. But,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter