Chapter 27

WinNinG to HurTinG HeArt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What did you guys done to Nee-chan again?”

“Watch your mouth Kenryu!”

“No! I won’t! Enough already Okasan, you hurt Nee-chan so much already. Let her go!”

“I don’t force her! We don’t force her! She wants this by herself!”

“You no needs to force her, everyone in this family know that. Until when you guys going to learn that Nee-chan is paying a lot for something not her fault?”

A loud noise can be heard when Mrs. Horikita’s hand touch Kenryu cheek.

“Honey!”

Mr. Horikita was taken by surprise when his wife hit their son.

“You don’t know what really happen that night! Stop talking like you do!”

Kenryu stop a while, his eyes are glittering from tears; this is the first time he got hit by his parents. His hand is still on his cheek, somehow his heart hurt more than his skin on his cheek.

“Everyone knows about that night Okasan, it just you guys keep on shoving the truth.”

Kenryu quickly disappear behind his room door, his words made his parent stay on silent after the event.

“You don’t need to hit him.”

“Don’t!”

Mrs. Horikita signals her husband to stop lecturing her, her hand still trembling. She also cannot believe she just hit her son.

______________________________________________________________________________

Maki cries again inside the bathroom, even though she is with her husband she feels so scared. The clothes that she suppose to change into only remain squeezed in her hands. The moment she was dragged from the airport till she was on boat to this island is still vogue to her, it seem not in the reality. She knows where she is now, her memory of this villa will not leave her mind. This villa is the starting point for her marriage, the witness for her first night with her husband. After the night, she knows she receive so much of love from her husband, the way he treat her become so different it makes her feels save. But now the feeling is not the same anymore, she knows she won’t receive the glittering gazes, the warm touch and the place on his heart anymore. Along the journey, she feels like a stranger was beside her, a man she never knew. But she got to get used to it, she betrays him, she runs away from him with other man. No man can accept that.

“I’m done, I lost him forever.”

More tears running down her cheeks line again, this is the most unwanted scene in her life. But she have to face them, this is the only way she can redeem her betrayal. All she can do is accepting everything coming up to her from now on. A loud bang on the door, snapping her back to the reality. No voice heard, but she knows Jaejoong is asking her to hurry up. This is one of the cruelest treatments she got, she didn’t get to hear his voice since the airport, and she also doesn’t think she will hear it any time soon. She quickly gets up from the toilet sit and gets the shower.

______________________________________________________________________________

When Maki is out from the room, she can smell someone cooking in the kitchen. She slowly move her legs to the kitchen where she catches a figure already sit on the table and dishes already arranged for two people. Jaejoong is at the end of the table, staring on his plate. Maki knows he is waiting for her to sit down. Maki just stand beside the table for some minutes, Jaejoong finishing his food without looking back to Maki even for a second. He finishes his last piece of salad before walk to the sink to wash his dishes. Maki just follow him with her eyes, feel really heavy.

Jaejoong just slip to one of the room in the villa without giving a look to Maki, Maki put her on the chair and just play with the food before putting them in . She doesn’t have the appetite, but she knows she that she needs some energy to get through this situation. She manages to swallow the last bite but before she put down her fork, her right hand already been tied up with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter