Chapter 30

WinNinG to HurTinG HeArt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were waiting for already one and half hour, until the ICU light is off. As usual everyone is surrounding the doctor.

 

“The surgery is a success, we remove the lump of blood. She is unconscious but her condition is lot of better than before. I can let all of you see her, but only for five minutes, she needs lots of rest.”

 

Jaejoong didn’t care about others right now, he really need to see her. It is already five days, but he feels like it is already 5 years. He can’t take it anymore. All of them slowly step inside the room. There she is sleeping like a princess with a pale skin. Mrs Kim and Erika couldn’t control their tears no more. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Micky sit on the chair and slowly put on his gaze to the figure in front of him who is half asleep.

 

“You still manage to sleep after what you have done?”

 

Masami quickly raised her head, then a smile form on her lips which gradually stretch out.

 

“Jaejoong is here right? Finally he comes for me! He is outside right?”

 

“You know how lucky you are to born as a woman?”

 

 “Why? If I am a man you already punch my face?”

 

“ Nope. If you a man, I’ll be grabbing Jaejoong’s hand so tight so that he will not continue to beat you to the dead.”

 

Micky’s words were only responding with sudden laugh, the woman in front of him is laughing like she just heard a gag. She is laughing hysterically and her hand is tapping the table and another is holding her stomach.

 

“Aigoo..Micky! Micky…how kind of you to entertain me now. How you know that I am bored here? Nice joke. But, in case you really want to think that way then I should remind you that Jaejoong always love me. I bet he is grateful of what I did, he will get me out from here as soon as possible.”

 

“HAHAHAHH….”

 

This time it is Micky who let out such a loud laugh, he is tapping the table and holding on his stomach just the same as Masami did before but more exaggerate. He even stand on his feet and continue laughing, even he feel weird with his reaction but one thing that he was sure is that Masami laugh already faded away and got replace by a very annoying facial.

 

“Owh god, I don’t know they teach you gag in here, I bet soon they’ll teach you how to accept your ex don’t want you anymore!”

 

“Shut up!”

 

Masami shout out with all her heart, she feels like to march forward and strangle him just like she feels when she confronts Maki.

 

(Flashback)

 

“Please Masami, let me go, let him go! You don’t deserve this, this is not love..”

 

(End of Flashback)

 

“What the hell do you know! You don’t know anything, so just shut up!!!”

 

Once again, Masami let out a big shout. Now the incident that she want to forget is running wild in her head again.

 

“What you do to her, Masami?”

 

“Huh..she was lucky to survive. But I bet it won’t be long.”

 

Micky sits back on the chair, releasing a sigh full of mixes of emotions. He takes a look again at the woman in front of her.

 

“At first I was confuse why Jae choose to be with you, but then I feel sorry for you, because you love Jaejoong so much. But that is before I got this picture..”

 

Masami is stunt with what Micky lays in front of her, Micky can see clearly that she is nervous, she is swallowing her saliva over and over again.

 

“…and this, and this and all of these. You surprise me, I just realize you love to flirt but I didn’t realize that you also love to sleep around.”

 

“You not are going to show these to Jae right? He won’t believe you! You know that.”

 

“Huh…I don’t need to show him these pictures to make him forget your love, because he never is in love with you and you know that.”

 

“NO!”

 

“Resist all you can, at least you have something to do in here. You can keep these pictures, you know I won’t need them.”

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Erika close the door again, she feels she wasn’t needed there. Jaejoong is sleeping with Maki in his arm again. It is already been a week after second surgery. Even though the surgery is a success, still Maki is not waking up. According to the doctor it is normal for patient in Maki’s state, some wake up soon after surgery, some takes a week, months, and years and there are some didn’t at all.

 

“Hey!”

 

Erika lift her head slowly, there he is standing with a smile while slightly lean on the wall. Automatically her tears slowly climbing down her cheeks like a rain. Then her head once again put down, shaking a bit because of her sobbing. Next thing she knows that she already been held

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter