Chapter 37

Don't Say Goodbye

Chapter 37

I yawned lazily and stretched out my arms above my head.

Gah, what time was it now?

My body felt so sore. I remembered I was playing in the beach with Aaron.

I opened my eyes and I scanned my surrounding. I realized I was in an unfamiliar room. Where was I?

“You’re awake?” I heard Aaron’s soft voice as the door was pushed open.

He walked toward me, to the bed.

“What time is it?” I asked as I rubbed my head.

“Almost midnight.” He replied calmly as he stood next to the bed.

“What?” I gasped. “I have to go home.” Mom must be worried. She would scold me to death if I came home late.

“Actually, we’re going to stay here for the night.” He answered easily. Stay here? But where was here?

“But mom wi--”

“Don’t worry! I’ve already called your mom.” He cut me off. “It’s weird though. She sounded so excited when I told her that you would be spending the night with me.”

What a weird mom I had! How could she get so excited? Mom… What did she want?

“Aaron… Where are we?”

“We’re at my family’s beach house.” He said softly.

I never knew he had a beach house. Whoa, I sure found out a lot about him today.

First, he came and surprised me with a motorcycle. Then he brought me to his family’s beach house.

“Are you hungry?” He asked, his voice caring. “I just bought some foods.”

I shook my head.

“Are you sure?” He narrowed his eyes.

I nodded my head.

“My shirt really fits you well.” He let out a smile.

I looked down to my body. I gasped. Since when did I change into this shirt?

I stared at Aaron suspiciously. “You didn--”

He chuckled softly. “Of course not. I asked the house helper to help you change into a new shirt. Your clothes were wet. I’m afraid you’ll get sick.”

“Phew.” I breathed softly.

He let out a chuckle.

I looked at the shirt on my body. Funny, I was wearing Aaron’s shirt now. It was too big on me. And I wore it as if it was a dress.

I sniffed and smelled the shirt. It had Aaron’s scent. I smiled as I smelled it. I loved his scent.

I turned to Aaron and he was giggling silently. He might think that I was weird.

“Come here. I want to show you something.” He said as he walked toward the balcony.

I followed him and we were now standing on the balcony.

I looked around and everything was dark. I could only slightly hear the sound of the waves crashing into the shores.

“There’s nothing here.” I said naturally. What was it that he wanted to show me?

He only smiled.

I heard a click sound and everything was suddenly filled with lights. The lights were hanging on trees. They were so beautiful that they gave me a calm feeling.

“Whoaaaa, pretty!” I exclaimed.

We were silent.

“Is this what you wanted to show me?” I finally asked.

He didn’t answer. He only gave a smile.

I breathed the midnight cold breeze. Hmmm. The beach sure felt good. I loved listening to the sound of the waves.

I suddenly felt something on my neck and when I looked down, I saw a beautiful star necklace.

I looked at my back to find Aaron was putting a necklace around my neck.

“Aaron…” I whispered softly.

He swiftly turned me around to face him. “It’s for you.” He flashed a crooked smile at me.

My heart started pounding. Why was he so charming?

He stared deeply into my eyes and gave a peck on my forehead. “I love you.”

He gently my hair and I felt relaxed.

“It scared me how I could care a lot about one person. You are the only person that can make me feel complete. I’m just nothing without you.” He looked into my eyes.

My heart leaped. He just melted my heart with his words. Why was he being so romantic tonight?

I honestly never thought that Aaron could act like this. He was always cold to me. And he was totally different tonight.

I was speechless. Nothing could come out of my mouth. He was like a new Aaron.

“Than promise me something…”

“What?” He asked.

“Promise that you will always stay by my side and you will never leave me.”

“I…” He stared. “I don’t know.”

“Then you don’t love me.” I protested, bowing my head down and pouting.

“I promise.” He lifted up my chin to face him.

“Aaron…”

“What is it baby?” He asked. Did he just call me baby?

The way he called me baby was so sweet that I couldn’t help my cheeks from burning.

“Why are you being so romantic tonight?” I asked.

He shrugged. “Because I love you Gui.” He whispered into my ear. I could feel my body tense up as I felt his warm breath touching my ear.

“I love you too.” I whispered quietly and a smile grew on his face. Was this the first time I actually said that I love him?

He finally knew how to smile. He was once a guy who wouldn’t smile. He had changed. I finally saw him behind his mask. So this was the true Aaron.

“It’s my birthday and this is my present for you.” He smiled sweetly as he touched the necklace around my neck.

Dang! I almost forgot that it was already midnight and it was his birthday. “Happy birthday big boy!” I gave him a warm hug.

I looked down at the necklace and it was very pretty. I was very happy. He really loved me.

“But today is your birthday and why am I the one who’s getting present?” I asked innocently.

He shrugged.

“AH!” I shouted. “I forgot! I actually have something for you.”

“Really?” He asked.

“Where did you put my bag?” I quickly asked.

“It’s next to the bed.” He replied.

I quickly ran toward the room and accidentally tripped. I fell to the floor.

“Ahhhh..” I cried softly.

“Why are you so careless?” Aaron asked as he bent down to help me stand.

“It’s the stupid floor.” I blamed. It wasn’t my fault that I tripped.

Aaron let out a chuckle. “It’s you!” He lightly pinched my nose. “What are you going to do without me? It seems that I always have to protect you.”

“Of course you have to protect me. Aren’t I your girlfriend?”

He gave a faint smile. “Yes, you are.”

My eyes shone in happiness. He really knew how to make me mushy.

“But I wish you can take care of yourself when I’m not around. I wouldn’t want you to get hurt.” He said in a soft and calm tone.

“I know. I know. I know how to take care of myself.” I told him easily.

“Don’t let anyone hurt you. Don’t let anyone make you cry.”

I nodded in reply. I could feel that he really cared about me.

We then walked back in to the room. I grabbed my bag and took out a gift box that I had prepared before.

“For you!” I smiled as I gently handed him the box.

He took it from my hand and slowly opened the wrap. “Hmm… it’d better be a good one.”

I waited patiently. I watched as he opened the box.

“This is…” He took out the shirt I bought for him.

“That one is yours and this is mine.” I said happily as I grabbed my shirt. We finally had couple shirts. Boys might think that it was lame, but it was cute to me.

“She’s my perfect drug.” He read the words written on his shirt then he let out a giggle.

“What’s so funny?” I asked. Did he think that it was lame?

“It’s cute.” He said smiling.

“Really? You think so too?” I jumped up to stand on the bed.

He nodded in reply.

Aaron suddenly took off his shirt.

“EEK! What are you doing?” I asked as I quickly sat on the bed, covering myself with a blanket.

He threw his shirt to the floor and put on the new shirt I gave to him. He then let out a laugh. “I just want to put this on. I can’t believe that you were thinking about something else.”

“No. I was just thin--”

I didn’t finish my sentence because he had already crawled into the bed. We were so close and I could feel my whole body tense up.

“Are you afraid that I will do something to you?” He asked. His voice was tempting.

My heart beat so fast. I gulped and bit my lip. “N-no.”

“Good.” He leaned closer and closer. I slowly flinched until I felt my back against the bed.

Aaron was right on top of me. I couldn’t control my heartbeat. My heart was beating very fast that I could swear I heard it beating.

What was he doing?

My body tensed up and it was already on its peak. A part of me didn’t want him to stop. I wanted him so bad that I wanted him to keep going with what he was doing.

His face was getting closer and I closed my eyes. I was nervous.

I waited but to my surprise I didn’t feel anything. I heard him chuckle instead.

I instantly opened my eyes only to find Aaron burst out laughing.

“Did you really think that I was going to do something to you?” He laughed.

I felt disappointed somehow. I grew angrier when he laughed.

“Was it so funny?” I raised my voice. I couldn’t believe he thought that it was funny.

He laughed and I looked away. I felt so embarrassed.

“Were you playing with me just now?” I was mad. I could guess my expression was terrible just now.

“I’m sorry. It was really funny.” He said laughing.

“Go away!” I slightly pushed him. “I hate you.”

I didn’t know why I was so mad.

“I’m sorry.” He leaned closer, holding my hand. “I love you Gui.”

I stared at the wall, avoiding his eyes.

“Are you mad?” He asked. Duh! Wasn’t it obvious?

“What do you think?” I looked at him. “What do you think I would feel about that? Did you think about my feeling? I feel so stupid. I know I really love you, but I can’t beli”

The next thing I knew, his lips were already on mine.

He slowly pulled and took a breath. “If you don’t stop talking, I don’t know what’s going to happen next.” He stared deeply into my eyes that I couldn’t avoid his gaze. “I love you and I won’t do--”

Without hesitation, I pulled Aaron to kiss me. Enough talking! I wanted him now. I wanted him so bad. I wanted him to claim me as his.

He finally took control of the kiss.

Together, we deepened our kiss. We kissed passionately. We needed each other. There was no word that could describe my feeling at this moment.

The sound of our breath and heartbeat filled the room.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth to meet mine. Out tongues were exploring each other.

I took off his top and threw it to the floor.

Aaron took a breath and he looked into my eyes. “Are you sure you want to do this? I don’t want to hurt you.”

I gave him a look and nodded. “I’m sure.”

My heart beat very fast. This would be my first time. Every cell in my body was jiggling with nervousness and excitement, all mixed together.

He returned to my lips. He finally took off my shirt. His hand slowly started exploring my body.

Neither of us wanted to speak, as we didn’t want to ruin the moment.

Aaron slowly moved to kiss my forehead, nose, and chin before he moved downward.

We were finally one.

= = = = = = =

LOL SORRY I’M SO NOT GOOD AT WRITING RATED SCENE GAHAHAHA.
But was it too much? I don’t even think that it was rated lol
Anyway I’ll let you continue with your imagination HAHA