EIGHT

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EIGHT

The next day, we agreed to meet up at the mall near our school and shop for the materials needed. While shopping, I saw a student from our school. I don’t know her, but I know that she’s our hoobae. She looked surprised and confused. Maybe because, why is Oh Sehun out with some other girl? Doesn’t he have a girlfriend? Well, missy, we’re just out for a project. I just hoped she wouldn’t spread some weird rumors around the school. Thankfully, she didn’t. And our class’s last project was a success. Students finally started to get busy with the last minute submission of some requirements. Oh well, my friends and I were just chillin’ in our classroom because we already submitted everything that was needed.

 

That “chillin’” moment was disrupted when this certain person called my name and sat beside me. I tried my very best to ignore my friends’ discreet teasings.

“Can you pick one for me?” He handed me two pictures.

“Aw~ so cute!” It was his baby pictures. “Why didn’t you just stay as cute as this? That would be better.”

He gave me a stern look. I cleared my throat and gave him a sheepish smile. “Uh…this one.” I picked the one in which he was smiling at the camera. The other one was the usual ‘-faced Oh Sehun’, so it’s a no-no.

“Thanks.” He patted my head and left. Tsk tsk. He’s one of the top students, and yet he’s submitting requirements on the last minute.

I turned back to face my friends with mischievous looks on—with Seulgi leading them. I gave them a good scolding, but their teasing didn’t stop. *Sigh.* Friends.

 

The practice for our graduation started. Senior students were called to the gym. We were all scattered in the gym. I had no idea if there was even just one soul listening to our teacher. My friends and I were fooling around until they, yet again, ganged up on me.

“You love Mr. Bubble Tea, right?” Yeri shouted on purpose.

I gave her a death glare. All of our eyes widened when “Am I Mr. Bubble Tea?” He was freaking standing behind me!!! Oh God, please forgive me if I end up killing these dear friends of mine—I thought.

I gave my friends an ‘all-of-you-are-dead’ look. They all gave me a sheepish smile in return.

 

Seulgi awkwardly laughed. “Y-yah, y-you’re not the only one who’s a bubble tea maniac here! Luhan! Luhan loves bubble tea too, right?”

Sehun raised his brow at her, not buying her statement. “Yeah, right. As if you would allow your best friend to love Luhan—the person you love.”

“Y-yah! I do love Luhan! We all do, right, Seulgi?” I said.

“O-of course!”

It was a stupid excuse and I know he did not believe any single thing we were saying, but I was thankful he let it go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter