TWENTY-FOUR

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: I'm very very sorry for the late update T^T)

TWENTY-FOUR

 

                A new semester started and we’re back in our dormitory. The four of us were catching up when someone knocked on our door.  Victoria opened the door and there stood a tall, scary-looking (in my opinion) man.

                He sheepishly scratched the back of his head. “U-uh…hi. I just wanted to greet my new neighbors. I just transferred here from China. I’m Huang Zitao. You can just call me Tao.”

                Now that’s why he has a weird accent; he’s from China. We invited him in and got to know each other. We figured that he’s the same age as ours. He does some martial arts which added to the scary-looking factor…but he’s a really nice man despite his fierce looks.

 

                It’s a good thing that we got along very well with him. He would stay with us most of the time and hangout. Soon, Luna, Sulli, and I were noticing something between him and Vic but we decided not to speak of it. It’s our University Fair week and our organization has been preparing a lot for it. While the four of us were helping in our booth, Tao came and wanted to give a hand. All of a sudden, a guy came in shouting and kissed the four of us on our cheeks. “HI!!! I missed you, girls!”

                Vic’s eyes widened when she saw Tao staring at her. She excused herself and ran away. Okay, there’s totally something between them!

                “Kim Jongdae, what the hell?” I told him.

                He pouted. “Did I do something wrong?”I face-palmed.

                Sulli grabbed his arm and whispered. “You see that guy over there? He’s our new neighbor and we think something’s between him and Vic, so you can’t go kiss us like that!”

                “But it was just a friendly kiss…and it’s not like I kissed you guys on the lips. You should even be grateful that you received a kiss from such a handsome man.” He rolled his eyes.

                We were about to hit him when he kissed my cheek (since I was the nearest to him) and Krytal’s (who just arrived and became surprised) before fleeing. “Love you, guys! See you later!” He hollered.

                “What the hell was that?” Krystal said.

                “Just Jongdae being Jongdae.” Luna shrugged.

                “Hey, someone’s looking for you, by the way.” Krystal told me.

                “Who?” I frowned. Krystal called someone who was tailing her. I gasped.

                “Oh my gosh, Zhang Yixing!!!” I ran and gave him a bear hug. And Baekhyun arrived just in time to witness that. He dramatically gaped and gave me a glare before helping in our booth. I can hear him spouting about me having lots of guy friends.

 

                “What brings you here? It’s such a surprise!”

                “Well, I missed you, silly.” He ruffled my hair. “And I could say that you missed me too.”

                “Of course, I missed you, you unicorn!”

                Lay walked to my friends and said “Can I borrow her for tonight? If it’s alright…”

                The usual, they were giving me mischievous smile (Baekhyun was making faces, by the way). I just rolled my eyes at them.

                “Sure thing! It’s totally alright.” Sulli grinned.

                “Thank you!” Being a polite kid, he bowed and gave them his infamous dimple smile.

 

“So…care to tour me around?” He turned to me.

“Okidoks! You didn’t have to ask for their permission though…” I said as we started walking around.

“I want to…you guys looked busy. It’d be impolite if I just s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter