TWENTY-THREE

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWENTY-THREE

D-day came and we were as nervous as heck. It’s been a while since I performed in front of a crowd. My roommates came and cheered for me. When we were already on stage performing, I realized that having someone cheering for you in the crowd is harder. I got more nervous, probably because if I make a mistake, they’ll definitely remember and tease me about it. Unlike when the whole crowd is a stranger to you, if you make a mistake, they’ll most likely forget about it.

When we were done performing, we did a group hug. It was a success and we had so much fun. On our way back home, Krystal and I noticed a bracelet shop. There’s a section where we can do a hand-made bracelet.

“I think we should make some for the boys, as a thank you gift.” I told Krystal.

She nodded. “It feels like we’re doing this for our boyfriends.” She cooed.

My face fell. “Quit that mindset, will you?”

She teasingly nudged me. “Oh c’mon, stop being a kill-joy. Admit that the idea also crossed your mind.”

I just shook my head at her. We headed to the counter and paid for the bracelets. Krystal decided to give Kai’s herself; I gave Chanyeol’s to Sulli because they are course mates.

 

After classes the next day, I arrived to our dorm with Baekhyun and Chanyeol there.

"Your girlfriend is finally here." Baekhyun nudged Chanyeol as I was facing his back. He turned around and stood up from his seat. He walked up to me and gave me his infamous goofy grin. "Hey." He greeted.

Okay...I was sure my cheeks gave it away. I didn't know how to respond as PPG and Mojo were all staring at us. Thank goodness, Baekhyun spoke up.

"Chanyeol wanted to thank you personally for the bracelet even though you didn't give it to him personally." He said to make me feel guilty.

I looked away. "Sorry. I didn't want to disturb you. I thought it'd be more convenient to give it to Sulli."

"It's ok. You didn't have to give us gifts but,thank you. I really liked it."Chanyeol said.

"In case you two lovebirds forgot, we're still here."Victoria said.

I awkwardly cleared my throat.

"U-uhm, since we're here, Sulli, help us with Biology!" He told Sulli.

"I almost forgot that! Thank goodness you remembered. I'm really having a hard time in that class!" Baekhyun whined.

 

Victoria and Luna went out to have a date with each other, so I was left alone with the three studying Biology. Chanyeol kept glancing at me and he must have noticed that I was bored. He lent me his phone as he said he has lots of interesting games in there.

"You use this attack and this is for protection. There, on your right! Someone is going to attack you!" We were laughing as he was teaching me how to play a game.

"Are you going to study or what? You can go flirt with your girlfriend later."Sulli said.

"Hey! Stop calling me his girlfriend!"

 

After a little while, I was flooding his phone with my selcas. "Your phone has a really nice camera, Yeol." I said as I made apeace sign in front of the cam.

"Yeol? Do you guys like have a pet name now?" Baekhyun snickered.Chanyeol j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter