EIGHTEEN

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Double update! Check the previous chapter if you haven't read it ;>)

EIGHTEEN

Exams were approaching and I couldn’t help but get nervous. We have this topic in Chemistry that I was so confused about. It’s just too complicated. Joonmyeon volunteered to tutor me and Amber tagged along with nothing better to do than to tease us. Joonmyeon and I got closer since then. We’d often hangout and text each other. Amber couldn’t even be happier, saying ‘by teaching Chemistry, the chemistry between you two became better.’ I literally rolled my eyes at that. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t know if he likes me or not, but Joonmyeon is like Xiumin, an older brother figure to me.

 

My first class just ended and I decided to go the restroom before heading to my next class. When I was done, I walked out and was about to go to my next class when someone blocked my path. I looked up to see Chanyeol.

“Hey.” I greeted.

“Going to your next class?” He asked and I nodded. “I’ll walk you.”

“It’s not really necessary, you know.”

He pouted. “You let your course mate walk you to classes while you don’t want me to?”

“I-I…it’s not like that…”

He chuckled. “I know. I was just teasing you.”

The sun was blazing hot while we were walking. I was surprised when he put his cap on me. I remembered when Sehun did that to me. No, don't. I shook my thought off.

“The sun will burn your skin.” He said.

“What about you?” I asked.

“I’m fine.” He smiled.

I was about to return his cap when we reached my classroom, but “You can give it back to me next time.” He said and left.

 

After another tiring day, I finally arrived back in our dorm. I plopped down on Sulli’s bed.

“You always head for my bed whenever you come back.”

“Because it’s comfy.” My voice was muffled because I was lying on my belly.

“Hey, I can recognize that cap anywhere! Why is Chan’s cap with you? He always wears that.”

Upon hearing Sulli, Luna and Vic looked at me with their teasing gazes.

“He walked me to my class this morning and made me wear it.”

The three squealed. “Why didn’t you return it?” Luna asked.

“He said I can give it back next time.”

“OMG! He just gave you another reason to meet him!” Vic said.

“You guys are exaggerating things again.”

“Woah~ is walking you to class not enough for you to still text him all day?” Sulli teased.

“What are you saying?” I was puzzled.

“He has been too busy staring on his phone earlier. I sneakily took a peek and saw he’s on messages with your name on it, so I thought you’ve been texting him.”

“I didn’t send him any message today, though.” I frowned.

"Oooh~" the three cooed.

"It's either he's waiting for your text or contemplating to send you one." Vic grinned evilly.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop, guys."

 

The next day, I was too exhausted from our examination which just ended. I was about to head back to our dorm when I noticed it's raining. What's wrong with the weather? Yesterday, it was so freaking hot, but now...heol, never mind. Thank goodness it wasn't a heavy rain and good thing I brought Chanyeol's cap with me; I don't have an umbrella. I arrived in our room to hear unfamiliar voices from the inside and see unfamiliar pairs of shoes on our doorstep.

 

I slowly turned the knob and when I completely opened the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter