SIXTEEN

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIXTEEN

I arrived in our room from a very long day with Krystal. All of my roommates were already there.

“How was the audition?” I asked Vic.

“I messed up.” She laughed.

“Yeah, me too, but on purpose.”

“I didn’t see you two! I went there with Baek to support Chanyeol.”  Sulli said.

“Oh, I was earlier than Chanyeol. I saw him after I left the place; he was just on his way there. By the way, Luna, Kai’s also a contestant.”

“I know. He’s my course mate, duh. And FYI, he’s hot and all, but I don’t like him that way. He’s just some eye candy, that’s all.”

“I thought you actually liked him.”

“Nah, I guess it’s just the at-first-sight effect of Kim Jongin. But since I see him every day, he no longer has this effect on me.” Luna shrugged.

“It’s unfair that you guys have someone to tease to me.” I pouted.

“That’s because we need to push through Mission 101! You really have to forget about that Oh Sehun.” Sulli said.

“Why do our daily conversations always end up with Oh Sehun?” Vic questioned.

“I have to agree with that! You guys want me to forget about him, yet you always talk about him.” I told them. “Speaking of Mission 101, I actually miss Baekhyun and his loud mouth.” I added.

“You’ll regret saying that once you get to meet him again.” Sulli laughed.

 

Days passed and I’ve been spending my breaks hanging out with Krystal. I would always to Kai and she would tease me to any guy she could think of. Thank goodness Luna wasn’t serious about Kai or else I would be torn between my friends. I’m sitting on a bench right now in a park in our campus waiting for Krystal. Someone suddenly sat beside me. It was Joonmyeon. I then received a text message.

 

From Krystal:

Sorry! Something came up. I won’t be able to meet you today. I’m really sorry! TT TT

 

I silently thank God. I would not know what to do if Krystal arrived to see me with Joonmyeon here. She would definitely tease me to death.

“Hey. No classes?” I greeted.

“I still have 30 minutes ‘til my next class. What about you?”

“All of my classes for the day already ended.” I said.

“Lucky you~”

I was distracted when Chanyeol passed by. I was about to greet him when I noticed he was wearing earphones.

“Are you listening?” I heard Joonmyeon ask.

“O-oh, s-sorry. What was that?”

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. I guess he’s fond of my hair; he keeps doing that.

“Where’s Amber, by the way?” I asked.

“She has a class. And speaking of class, I have to get going. See you around~”

I waved him goodbye. Another text came up.

 

From Sulli:

I know you no longer have classes. Baekhyun and I are at XXX restaurant. I told him you miss him so he wants you to come.

 

I chuckled. I guess I’ll just meet them. I have nothing to do anyway.

 

“There’s our princess~” Baekhyun greeted when I reached their table. I sat in front of Sulli; she and Baek are sitting beside each other. “I am so touched that you missed me.”

“I was lying.” I rolled my eyes.

“Since you missed me so much, I actually have a gift for you.” He said.

I raised a brow. “A gift? What for? What’s the occasion?” I looked at Sulli and she avoided my questioning stare. Now, I feel bad about this ‘gift’.

“Hey, guys. Sorry I’m late. My class just ended.” I heard a deep voice sat beside me.

I turned to see Chanyeol. I gaped. What the—I knew the two of them sitting beside each other seemed fishy!

I glared at the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter