I'M BACK!!! TWENTY-ONE

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Sorry for the long wait! T^T I promise to complete and finish this fic <3 Please keep supporting!)

TWENTY ONE

                Sadly, vacation ended fast and a new semester has started. Joonmyeon and I are classmates in all subjects; we're even laboratory partners. Baekhyun has been busy, but not with studies. Do you want to know the reason? You won't believe it! He finally has a girlfriend!!! Her name is Kim Taeyeon. We met her once and she's really pretty! And by the way, Lay and I have been keeping in touch through text messaging. In Baek's replacement, we met a new friend named Kim Jongdae or Chen. He's as playful as Baekhyun, sometimes, even worse. He's really funny and he's been hanging out in our place often these days. We exchanged life stories about each other so he also already knows about everything, even our love lives. Speaking of, sad to say, Victoria and her boyfriend, Nichkhun broke up.

 

                After my morning classes, I decided to have lunch alone. I was sitting in a corner of a restaurant when someone sat in front of me.

“Mind if I share tables with you?” I looked up to see Chanyeol smiling at me. I blinked and unconsciously shook my head.

He chuckled. “Why are you alone?”

“Geu-nyang…” I shrugged. (A/N: Geu-nyang 그냥 ‘just’)

When we were done with our meal, I noticed the large instrument with him. “Oh, you brought your guitar.”

“Yup. Do you know how to play?” He put the guitar on his lap and strummed some chords.

“Not really, I just know the basic. I’m really interested to learn it though.” I said.

“I can teach you.”

“N-no…t-that’s very nice of you, b-but it’s okay. It wouldn’t be nice to take up your time.”

“It’s fine with me though. Anyway…” He grabbed something from his pocket. “Let’s take a picture.” He put his phone in front of us.

I was surprised at first, but managed to smile at the camera.

“It turned out nice.” He grinned and I blushed. “Do you have a class after this?”
“My next class is later in the afternoon, so I’ll probably take a nap in our dorm.” I answered.

“I’ll walk you to your dorm.” He offered.

 

Everyone was there when I arrived in our room, even Krystal, Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

“BAEKHYUN!!!” I dashed to him and gave him a bear hug. “Hi, Taeyeon!” I greeted her as I pulled away.

“I’ll take that as you miss me. Anyway, I’m glad that there’s a progress in Mission 101 even though I was away.”

I raised a questioning brow at him. Baekhyun grabbed Victoria’s phone and shoved it to my face. I took the phone from him and looked at the photos.

“You see, we were passing by when we saw that. We made a huge effort not squeal on the spot.” Krystal said.

“Then, we ran into Baekhyun and Taeyeon. We told him everything we saw and that’s how they ended up here with us right now.” Luna added.

“These shots look like from sasaeng fans.” I shuddered as I stared at the photos of my lunch with Chanyeol earlier: a shot when Chanyeol was playing the guitar and another when we were taking a selca. “You guys are misunder—”

Bakehyun put his finger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter