SIX

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIX

The contest was a little awkward with just the two of us, but it was also fun. We did win and Kris kept his promise. He treated me. Since Sehun and I were out for the contest, we needed to finish the school works we missed for a day. It was winter season so it’s pretty cold, and it that I forgot my sweater. I kept on rubbing my palms to keep myself warm while doing one of the missed school works, and then I suddenly felt a jacket draped on my shoulders. I looked up to see Sehun passed by and stood by our classroom’s door (like a security guard or something), pretending he wasn’t the one who put the jacket around me. I shook my head and muttered a ‘thanks’ before continuing with my work. When I finished everything, some of my guy friends from the other class called me. I walked out of our room without glancing to the security guard-like person standing there.

 

“What’s up, Jaehyun and Taeyong?” I asked them.

Jaehyun nudged Taeyong, signaling him to tell me whatever they need. Taeyong scratched the back of his head. “Uhm…you’re good in Math, right? Can you help us with this one problem? We can’t answer it.” He smiled sheepishly.

I chuckled. “Yeah, of course. Sure.”

While I was teaching them, I tried to ignore the piercing glare on my back. I was a little distracted when Lay passed by.

“Yah, if looks could kill, those two guys are already dead by now. Chill dude, don’t be too jelly. She’s just helping them.” He told Sehun and went inside our room.

 

After some ‘tutoring’ session with Taeyong and Jaehyun, I went inside our room. Everyone was just slacking around. Since graduation was fast-approaching, it’s getting busier and there were not much classes. I spotted Seulgi napping on the floor so I lay beside her and decided to take a nap as well. I was not yet in a deep slumber to not know that Sehun, yet again, put a jacket on me. I just kept on pretending to be asleep.

 

One morning, everyone was busy with the graduation photo pictorial. Out of the blue, Xiumin wanted to talk to me.

“What do you want to talk about all of a sudden? Are you having a hard time with some personal matters?” I asked.

He sighed and shook his head. “I’m w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter