TWENTY-SEVEN

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWENTY-SEVEN

That night, I was chatting on Facebook with Luhan. It’s been a while and I miss this kiddo. He apologized to me for hurting Seulgi. I found it funny because, why was he apologizing? It’s not like you can control who you fall for. And if they’re meant to be, they’ll end up with each other no matter what. We were talking and catching up just fine until he had to ask me a question—a question I always get whenever I talk to someone.

 

Luhan: How are things going with Sehun?

Me: I don’t know. We stopped talking.

Luhan: Seriously? What are you two? You guys are acting like high schoolers.

Me: Don’t drag me with him! He’s the only one acting up. I tried talking to him, but you know Sehun…

Luhan: I don’t know much about you two since Sehun doesn’t really open up. We all know that. But I heard from the guys and Seulgi that you two were really close. You were best of friends. What happened? You guys are much worse than a couple who broke up.

Me: Yes, Luhan. Were. We were. Past tense. Meaning in the past, not in the present, understand? happened. That’s what!

Luhan: I totally understand verb tenses. I don’t need your lecture, thank you very much.

Me: Can we not just talk about him, please?

Luhan: Alright. I’m sorry.

 

When weekend came, I was surprised to see Mom paid me a visit just because she heard I was running a fever.

“Mom, you really didn’t have to come.” I groaned as I sat up on my bed.

“Yah! How can I not come?! You shouldn’t have caught a fever if you didn’t want me to come! You child, always making your parents worried. Here, finish this porridge I made before taking your medicine.”

I pouted. She’s overreacting. I did as told. While eating, Mom said something that made me choke on my food.

“Honey, is Sehunnie graduating soon?”

“How am I supposed to know that?”

“Aren’t you two close? His mom and I have been meeting often and I heard that Sehun might already graduate next year.”

“Well, that’s good for him.”

“Did he invite you to his graduation?”

“Eomma! Why would he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter