THIRTEEN

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRTEEN

It was a great day having Kris around. I missed him so much. He spoiled me and paid for everything. I toured him around our campus. There’s nothing much to see but we had fun chatting and reminiscing high school, sadly, he can’t stay long. After seeing him leave, I headed to our dorm to be welcomed by my roommates (plus Byun Baekhyun) with mischievous looks on.

“Now that the princess has arrived, I shall take my leave.” Baekhyun stood up and grabbed his bag. He gave us a wink, which made the three giggle, before leaving.

Once the door closed, the three started whistling while doing their thing. I know they’re trying to ignore my questioning look.

“I’m just going to take a warm bath.” Sulli and the two shared a knowing smile before she entered the bathroom.

I ignored them since it seemed like they won’t spill a thing. I’m pretty sure Byun is the mastermind of this. Suddenly, I received a text message from an unknown number. I opened and read it.

“CHOI SULLI!!!” I yelled. Vic and Luna high-fived. So, this is what they were hiding.

“You’re welcome!” Sulli shouted from the bathroom.

Another message came in: Hi, sweetie! Mission 101 step 1 completed! This is no other than your fairy godmother, Byun Baekhyun. Save my digits ;)

I sent a reply: I swear you’re going to get it the next time I see you!

 

From Baekhyun:

Aw, no need to give me a thank you gift! It’s my job. TTYL, for now, you shall enjoy talking to prince charming~ <3

 

I groaned. What the hell, Baek?! I reread the message from the unknown number.

Hi there! You must be the one Sulli and Baek were talking about. Park Chanyeol here. They kept telling me lots of things about you. Heard you’re roommates with Sulli? It’d be nice to meet you some day. ^_^

What ‘lots of things’ they actually told you? I shook my head and smiled to myself. My friends are so silly.

“See?! She’s smiling! This is the first step to forget that Oh Sehun guy!”

“Luna, we were classmates before. I know that there’s just simply about Sehun that no guy can have.”

I pretended not to hear them. Why are they doing this to me, anyway? Why me? Can’t it be Luna? Or Sulli? They don’t have boyfriends, as well. And FYI, I don’t mind being single. These girls, aigo.

 

The next day was very tiring. I attended a dance workshop and it felt so good. It has been a while since I moved my body to the rhythm. I arrived to our room to see the Powerpuff Girls and Mojo Jojo having some movie marathon, I think. Oops. Don’t tell him I compared him to an ugly villain. He’d strangle me to death, for sure.

“It seems like you’ve been staying here so often?” I questioned.

“Because I’m afraid you guys would miss me too much.” Baekhyun teasingly smiled.

“Oh, not me. I don’t mind not seeing you forever.”

“You ungrateful child! After what I’ve done for you!”

“That reminds me. You!” Before I could even get my hands on him, he grabbed my wrists and held me tightly. He’s pretty strong fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter