ELEVEN

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ELEVEN

After a few hours, it was finally done. I thanked Joonmyeon once again before leaving. I tried to look for my roommates but to no avail. I just decided to have lunch alone. On my way, I accidentally bumped into someone.

“I’m sorry.” I bowed and when I looked up, I was speechless.

He just bowed and gave me a small smile before walking off. He seemed to be in a hurry. I stared at the direction where he left. He’s tall…and good-looking. I shook my head and continued to walk to my destination.

 

I must have looked pitiful eating alone because a lady approached me.

“Do you mind some company?”

I shook my head. She gave me a smile and sat in front of me.

“Hee, over here!”  She called to a guy. The guy walked to our direction and sat beside her.

“Are you a 1st year student?” She asked.

I nodded.

“Welcome to our university! I’m Jessica, by the way. And this guy here is Heechul.”

“It’s nice to meet you.” I lowered my head and introduced myself.

“I’ll introduce you to my sister. She’s also a 1st year student here. I’m sure you two will get a long!” Jessica excitedly said.

“Oh, she’s here!” Heechul told her. “Krystal!” He called.

The girl was panting. “I’m sorry I’m late, eonni! I couldn’t escape from my friends.”

“Aigo, it’s ok. By the way, meet a new friend!” She made us sit together and introduce ourselves.

 

Jessica was right. Krystal and I have a lot of similarities and got a long immediately. Soon enough, we found ourselves chatting comfortably, as well as with Jessica and Heechul. They’re really nice. It feels good to have some eonni and oppa who will take care of you. They toured Krystal and I around the campus and gave us advices.

“I heard there’ll be a party for freshmen tonight? Are you guys going?” Heechul asked us.

“Nah, I bet there’s nothing to do there.” Krystal answered.

“I think I’ll try. All of my roommates are going.” I said.

 

After some more hours of talking, I had to leave to get ready for the party. I arrived in our dorm with my three roommates grooming themselves.

“Are you going to the party?” Luna asked. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter