TWELVE

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWELVE

My roommates arrived, gossiping about some hot guy in Luna’s class.

“Seriously, Luna? We’re here to study, not to boy-hunt.” I teased.

“Don’t you know that most people meet their other half in their college years?”

“My boyfriend is from my high school years.” Vic said.

“She said most, not all!” Sulli shook her head at Vic.

“I’m serious though. That guy in my class is seriously hot. His dark skin tone suits him well and his whole being screams y, even his name! Kim Jongin or Kai, both sound perfect. ”

“Just hearing your description of him, I can say he’s not my type.” I said.

“Well, that’s because you’re all heads over heels about Oh Sehun!” Vic rebutted.

“When you talk about him, I’m getting more curious about this Sehun guy.” Luna said.

“He’s nothing but a cold--faced guy!”

“I kinda agree with Vic. Your taste in men is weird. I mean, who gets attracted to cold chic guys?” Sulli said.

“Well, I guess I do.” I shrugged. My phone rang and I was surprised to see Kyungsoo’s name on the screen.

“Hey, Kyungsoo. How are you?”

“I’m good. How about you? Are you and Hun finally together?”
“Wai—what?! That’s so out of the blue.”

He chuckled. “I guess reality still isn’t slapping him, huh?”

Ignoring him, I asked “Why did you call?”

Turns out he had some homework he needed help with. Aigo, that kid. He’s even more intelligent than me. Why ask me for help?

 

The next day, I was in a rush to go to my class. I was running late. When I was heading for the door, I almost bumped into someone.

“I’m sorr—” I was stunned by the good-looking tan male standing beside me.

“Running late as well, huh? It’s alright. Let’s get in.” He entered our classroom, leaving me dumbfounded. I woke out of my trance and get inside.

When we were asked to introduce ourselves, I got his name. He was the guy Luna was talking about, Kim Jongin. Don’t get me wrong, he really isn’t my type, but he does have astonishing looks.

 

After my classes, I headed straight to our dormitory. I entered our room to be welcomed by a new face.

“Oh, hello! You must be Sulli’s last roommate. I’m Byun Baekhyun. We’re classmates since high school. Heard that you and Vic were classmates too.” He enthusiastically greeted.

I was…overwhelmed? He’s so…full of energy and…talkative. I awkwardly gave him a small smile and gave them questioning looks.

“I told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter