English Lessons

Seventeen One-shots

request for Marauder99


     "Teach me English," Seungkwan demanded angrily, slamming his hands down on Joshua's desk. The older boy jumped, looking up at him in surprise.

     "Beg pardon?"

     Seungkwan folded his arms across his chest, glaring at Joshua. "You heard me. I want you to teach me English." The events of that morning still burned in his memory: Jihoon laughing at his (admittedly pitiful) attempts to speak English, followed by Joshua easily reading the exact same words he had struggled with so much. To be honest, it had hurt. And he wasn't about to let it happen again. Joshua raised one eyebrow questioningly, then shurgged.

     "Alright. I'll teach you English," he said, getting up and grabbing a notebook from his shelf. He tossed the book to Seungkwan, who caught it easily. "Meet me at the practice room in 20 minutes. I have to shower."

     "Fine, Seungkwan snapped, turning on his heel and walking from the room. And so an hour later found Seungkwan and Joshua sitting together on the practice room floor, Joshua's notebook on the floor in front of them. They had been working for over half an hour already, and Seungkwan was beginning to get frustrated.

     "Ugh Josh! We're not getting anywhere!" he groaned. Joshua turned and looked at him, and suddenly Seungkwan felt guilty for yelling at him. "S- sorry," he mumbled guiltily, looking away. Joshua sighed, shaking his head.

     "No, you're right. This isn't getting us anywhere." He turned so that he was facing Seungkwan and gestured for the younger boy to do the same. Once they were facing each other, Joshua reached out and grabbed both of Seungkwan's hands. Seungkwan stared down at their joined hands, a faint blush touching his cheeks. Joshua grinned when he noticed Seungkwan's blush.

     "Now we're getting somewhere," he whispered, leaning forward and pressing his lips to Seungkwan's. The kiss was quick and soft and chaste, and it was over all too fast for Seungkwan's liking. So he grabbed Joshua and slammed their lips together again. When they finally pulled away, they were both panting from lack of air, and Seungkwan grinned.

     "I think I like this better than English lessons," he whispered, and Joshua nodded.

     "This is definitely a lot better."


A/N

A warning to all authors: do not have your friends read your stories as you're writing them. It does not go well.

Credit for the poster goes to the We Got Fired Graphics Shop