Time

Seventeen One-shots

4 years. That's how long they'd known each other.

 

4 years. That's how long they'd been best friends.

 

4 years. That's how long they'd been brothers.

 

4 years. That's how long it took Seungcheol to figure out that he wanted to be more than just friends.

 

3 weeks. That's how long it took Seungcheol to work up the courage to confess.

 

2 hours. That's how long it took Jihoon to answer.

 

2 hours. That's how long Jihoon stared at his phone, unable to speak or even think.

 

1 second. That's how long it took for two hearts to shatter beyond repair.

 

1 second. That's how long it took for a 4 year friendship to fall apart.

 

4 years. That's how long it had been since they'd seen each other.

 

4 years. That's how long Seungcheol had been trying to get over his first love and best friend.

 

4 years. That's how long Jihoon had been trying to convince himself that he made the right choice.

 

3 minutes. That's how long they stared at each other when they finally met in a store isle.

 

2 minutes. That's how long it took both of them to re-live all the memories.

 

2 minutes. That's how long it took both of them to re-live the heartache.

 

1 second. That's how long it took for them both to walk past each other without a word.

 

1 second. That's how long it took for 2 wounded hearts to shatter all over again.

 

1 second. That's how long it took for both of them to wonder "what if..."

 

1 second. That's how long it took for both them to look back and meet each other's eyes.

 

1 second. That's how long it took for Seungcheol to say one simple word.

 

4 years. That's how long they'd been slowly repairing their friendship.

 

3 years. That's how long they'd been dating.

 

2 weeks. That's how long it had been since Seungcheol proposed and a startled Jihoon sobbed out a happy yes.

 

1 month. That's how long they had left until the date they had set.

 


A/N

This is what happens when I get bored during my History class. I almost made myself cry.

I hope you guys liked it ^^