We're The Perfect Two

Seventeen One-shots

     Jihoon sighed, stepping into his office and closing the door and letting out a sigh of relief. Finally, he could be alone with his one true love again. "Hello love," he said quietly, making sure the door was locked. "It's been too long," he added, his voice barely audible, even in the silence of his office. He and the other members of Seventeen had been attending fansign after fansign recently, so he hadn't had much time to be with the love of his life. But now he was back, and he intended to make the most of their time together. He bit his lip for a moment, then began to sing softly. "You can be the peanut butter to my jelly, you can be the butterflies I feel in my belly. You can be the captain and I can be your first mate, you can be the chills that I feel on our first date." He let a small smile touch his lips as he sang, the words falling familiarly from his lips. "You can be the hero and I can be your side kick, you can be the tear that I cry if we ever split. You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin', or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'. Don't know if I could ever be without you 'cause boy you complete me. And in time I know that we'll both see that we're all we need." He took a few steps forward then and knelt, wrapping his arms around his chair and letting a rare grin break out across his face. "'Cause you're the apple to my pie, you're the straw to my berry. You're the smoke to my high, and you're the one I wanna marry." He sighed, nuzzling the side of his chair happily. "Oh god I've missed you, chair," he breathed. "You're the best chair in the whole world." He started singing again then, standing up and sitting on the chair. "'Cause you're the one for me, and I'm the one for you. You take the both of us, and we're the perfect two."


A/N

Do I need to apologize for this? I don't know... I don't know why I wrote this tbh, but I did and here you go.