Notes

Seventeen One-shots

     Soonyoung sighed, staring at the door to Jihoon's office. The younger boy had locked himself in there again, and Soonyoung knew all too well that it would be hours before he saw him again, maybe even days. He groaned softly, shaking his head. He wished that he could just tell the small framed boy how he felt about him. But how? He simply didn't have enough courage to tell Jihoon how he felt. He shook his head again, letting out another sigh.

     "What's wrong with you, Soonyoung?" It was Jeonghan, watching him with a concerned frown. Soonyoung sighed again.

     "Not really, no. I just... Oh Jeonghan, I don't know what to do," he half-whimpered. "I- I really, really like Jihoon but I don't know how to tell him and even if I did, I'm scared of how he'd react but it's killing me that he doesn't know."

     Jeonghan bit his lip, then smiled, placing a hand on his shoulder. "How about you leave him a note and leave it somewhere where he'll find it, this way you don't have to be around when he finds out."

     Soonyoung stared at him for a second, then hugged him tightly and ran off to his room.


     Jihoon yawned, rubbing his eyes with the back of one hand. It was still early: he wanted to work on his latest songs a bit more before their schedules for the day began. He walked down to his office, opening the door and clicking on the light. It was then that he noticed something strange: his office was covered in post-it notes. He closed the door behind him, locking it as usual, then walked over to his desk, where most of the post-it notes were. He sat down and began to read the notes curiously.

'You are beautiful <3'

'You are perfect'

'I want to smother you in kisses'

'I adore you enough to get dizzy'

'You're my twenties'

'I'm in love with you'

'I love you more with every breath I take'

'I want to be your morning, your night, your everything'

     These messages and more were the ones that covered the notes, and Jihoon found himself smiling uncontrolably, a smile on his lips as he read them. Then he saw something else. There was a piece of paper on his desk, and he picked it up, reading it.

     'Lee Jihoon, I need to tell you something. I am in love with you. I am hopelessly, madly in love with you. I have been for a while, but I've been to scared to tell you. But recently you've been driving me insane and I couldn't stand that you didn't know. I had to do something. I'm in love with you. You're so perfect to me. I'm scared that this will ruin the friendship that we have, but I needed to tell you. Even if you don't return my feelings, I hope we can continue to be friends.

                                    - Soonyoung'


     It had been about a week since Soonyoung had left the notes in Jihoon's office, and there had been no response from the younger boy. To be perfectly honest, Soonyoung had pretty much given up. Jihoon had made it clear to him that his feelings were not returned. It wasn't even just a matter of Jihoon not answering him: the younger boy had been blatantly ignoring him for the past week. He groaned softly, shaking his head. He had screwed everything up. He watched silently as the other members left the room after practice, leaving him alone. Or so he thought. He stood to leave, walking towards the door. But just before he could reach out to open the door, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his neck, and felt breath against his ear.

     "I love you too, Kwon Soonyoung."


A/N

Credit for the poster goes to the We Got Fired Graphics Shop.

I hope you guys liked this short little one-shot ^^